• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Ciardelo

Quote from: astroguy on March 09, 2016, 02:12:08 AM
I will likely listen within the next week or so -- recording now.  I'm going to bed shortly after 12 hrs of work today.  Relaxing for a bit first.
They're talking drugs.  :)

astroguy

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 09, 2016, 02:13:20 AM
They're talking drugs.  :)
Yeah, I just unmuted.  It can't be as bad as that group that Dave Sno'ry is in bed with, though, who unabashedly break FCC (FTC?) rules every time they're on and say things like Alzheimer's is a result of gluten intolerance or low-cholesterol diet and tell people to get off their diabetes medicine (as someone who just had a relative diagnosed with early-onset Alzheimer's, and then listened to that asshole say that two days later, I was particularly incensed).

Belles

par·a·mour
ˈperəˌmo͝or/
noun
a lover, especially the illicit partner of a married person.
synonyms:   lover, significant other, inamorata;
I don't think that means what you think it means Rich

I haven't turned the show on yet. Am I missing anything?

JesusJuice

The show is a quarter over and he didn't get to the primaries yet. He's only going to take calls in the last twenty to fifteen minutes again.

zeebo

What a joke .. It's the doctors that don't want to be bothered.  Why else do they give you like 10 mins. and tune you out after a few questions?  They're so over-scheduled they don't have time for individual cases, just cookie-cutter processing.

Quote from: zeebo on March 09, 2016, 02:31:06 AM
What a joke .. It's the doctors that don't want to be bothered.  Why else do they give you like 10 mins. and tune you out after a few questions?  They're so over-scheduled they don't have time for individual cases, just cookie-cutter processing.

Yeah an people want to buddy-buddy with them, talk about some bake sale or something they heard on the radio. There should be a position of someone that just talks to you.

zeebo

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on March 09, 2016, 02:30:15 AM

Kitchen-table pseudo-health bickering.

Quote from: zeebo on March 09, 2016, 02:32:48 AM
I'm pretty sure if you put orange peels between your toes it will cure diabetes.
Big pharma doesn't want you to know this.

Belles

This is like being trapped in the back seat while a couple argues.

ziznak

Quote from: zeebo on March 09, 2016, 02:32:48 AM
to me it just sounds like some chick going "yah-yahyahyahahayahayhahayhahyahayaayha" and richard.... well, i think i've effectively tuned him out of my subconcious mind

ziznak

so do you guys like actually try to "listen" to the show or?.... I'm just asking because normally im asleep by now and the only reason i have this shit on is to talk here.... also I was awakened by a small cat whose nuts still need to be removed... he was raping my hand while i slept i believe... good day

JesusJuice

Quote from: ziznak on March 09, 2016, 02:43:09 AM
so do you guys like actually try to "listen" to the show or?.... I'm just asking because normally im asleep by now and the only reason i have this shit on is to talk here.... also I was awakened by a small cat whose nuts still need to be removed... he was raping my hand while i slept i believe... good day

It would be better if Robin wasn't on and Richard was taking phone calls.

Morgus

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on March 09, 2016, 02:30:15 AM
The revelation so far tonight is that Hoagie is for Bernie Sanders and Robin Falkov is for Donald Trump?

zeebo

Quote from: ziznak on March 09, 2016, 02:43:09 AM
so do you guys like actually try to "listen" to the show or?....

Sometimes, if it's a good show.  Tonite I'm only listening as an alternative to a stupid song I've had stuck in my head all day.

norland2424

I just tuned in and wtf is robin talking about Chinese people respecting each other  ::).

akwilly

Quote from: zeebo on March 09, 2016, 02:47:16 AM
Sometimes, if it's a good show.  Tonite I'm only listening as an alternative to a stupid song I've had stuck in my head all day.
I will regret this but what is the song.

norland2424

Anyone in here have some opiate's for some knee pain? Lol.

Morgus

Hoagie predicts tonight that the general election will end up being Trump vs Sanders...

ziznak

I'm smoking some mary ... got a few beers... credence in the background ya know... good times. damn hippies

Belles

Levaquin has not been approved as otc in the usa.  At least I can't find any info saying it has.