• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

zeebo

Quote from: akwilly on March 09, 2016, 02:51:32 AM
I will regret this but what is the song.

I was watching the retro 80's channel late last nite, I fell asleep to "Karma Chameleon".  Help me.

akwilly

Quote from: zeebo on March 09, 2016, 02:58:46 AM
I was watching the retro 80's channel late last nite, I fell asleep to "Karma Chameleon".  Help me.
I can't help you. The tune is too damn catchy.

zeebo

Quote from: akwilly on March 09, 2016, 02:59:50 AM
I can't help you. The tune is too damn catchy.

I know, I'm gonna have to wait till the damn thing burns itself out.

Belles

Quote from: zeebo on March 09, 2016, 02:58:46 AM

Well the one I keep hearing in my mind is 'Fight Song' by Rachel Patton.

I don't even like it and I wake up with it in  my head!

akwilly

Lost in Translation. I hated it the first time I saw it but liked it the 2nd time.

JesusJuice

There. Hoagland finally admitted it. He doesn't want to talk about arcologies and ufos anymore. He just wants to talk about alternative health from now on. That's the new focus of the show. He came right out with it. 😬😠😡

zeebo

Quote from: norland2424 on March 09, 2016, 03:03:01 AM
Zeebo has doomed us all.

It's a toughie.  Not quite as bad as the last time though with "99 Luftballoons".

zeebo

Quote from: akwilly on March 09, 2016, 03:14:54 AM
Here Zeebo hope this helps. Later you all

Nice, thanks!  Actually I'm outta here too.  They've started showing Rockford Files at 1am pacific on MeTV.  So it's my go-to Hoagie bail-out plan for awhile.  Later all.

ziznak

Quote from: norland2424 on March 09, 2016, 02:58:08 AM
Have they been fighting all night?
really, she's hardly listenable.... ive just removed an old cast iron drill bit from my brain... thankyou richard.... now if he could shut the fuck up i could sleep

the_peeve

Cats fighting! That's what that was last night.

I think being stuck in the back seat while a domestic dispute goes on in the front, is the best description of the show, and I congratulate whoever wrote that.

GravitySucks

Quote from: the_peeve on March 09, 2016, 10:49:05 AM
Cats fighting! That's what that was last night.

I think being stuck in the back seat while a domestic dispute goes on in the front, is the best description of the show, and I congratulate whoever wrote that.

I kept waiting for "Don't make me stop this car!"

astroguy

Quote from: JesusJuice on March 09, 2016, 03:15:15 AM
There. Hoagland finally admitted it. He doesn't want to talk about arcologies and ufos anymore. He just wants to talk about alternative health from now on. That's the new focus of the show. He came right out with it. 😬😠😡
Did you actually hear this? I didn't find it in my recording.  Or are you just saying this because he hasn't talked crazy-space for awhile?

PaulAtreides

Quote from: norland2424 on March 09, 2016, 02:57:31 AM
He just dumped robin? Lol.

He damn well should have.  All of that bullshit about curing disease by eating weeds and seeds and partaking of coffee enemas is total crap.  Plus the "I love Trump" coming from Robin's mouth is most annoying.  That $5 a month is looking less and less a value.

Dyna-X

I swear, if the OTSOM content routinely goes to a mix of politics (30-40%) and particularly Robin's Voodo Health "Modalities"  (60-70%) it will fall in line with all the other quackie programs that air before sunrise on Sunday mornings and he can expect a mass exodus of subscriptions.

trostol

11 o'clock (EST) and no listing of a guest...nothing listed as replay either...perhaps there was a domestic disturbance there last night? lol

GravitySucks

Quote from: trostol on March 09, 2016, 10:04:00 PM
11 o'clock (EST) and no listing of a guest...nothing listed as replay either...perhaps there was a domestic disturbance there last night? lol

Check the scanner

the_peeve

Imaging panel tonight. Oh joy!

A sexual disturbance I hope?

astroguy

Quote from: rekcuf on March 09, 2016, 10:19:14 PM
A sexual disturbance I hope?
Do you really, honestly want to think about that with RCH and RF?  ???

astroguy

I've caught up to the beginning of February in my archives.  I'm taking a dinner break, then I have another ~3 hrs of work to do.