• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

norland2424

Quote from: zeebo on February 27, 2016, 02:43:32 AM
Or maybe the Mars geo-dome artist guy?  "The raw picture shows nothing but omg this artist's interpretation makes it all so obvious!"

i was hoping for a cozy mars picture panel tonight  :-\

akwilly

Quote from: Belles on February 27, 2016, 02:43:48 AM
Am I listening to MSNBC?
I left MSNBC for good after they gave Al Sharpten a show. I won't even watch Joe Scarbourgh.

trostol

why does it seem like every tv chef uses Parmesan as their go to cheese lol

JesusJuice

Quote from: Barfly on February 27, 2016, 02:41:54 AM
I NEVER swore up and down she was Dons daughter,i thought she may be at the beginning because Don was friends with Art,  i found out who she really was from her being a contact on LinkedIn, and i DO know her family and know what she did before MITD.
its just that simple.

You say you "figured it out" and "found out". Did you confirm it or are you assuming that someone with the same name is her?

By Heather's own words she was a phone sex operator and was so poor that she had to go on public assistance. Nothing wrong with either one. I had to go on SNAP for awhile a couple years back. I'm not making fun.

zeebo

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on February 27, 2016, 02:46:29 AM

hicks see it as " fancy" lol

Barfly

Here is the thing people cant admit, Heather IS carrying the network, it WILL die, Hoagies show should have been done last year and replaced with something related to the network.
Like it or not Heather is getting popular, in fact she has sprouted may fan forums.
The network is dead, i say let it die, the forum will slowly die as well.
Keith has to move on, and he knows it.

akwilly

Quote from: trostol on February 27, 2016, 02:46:29 AM
I base my meals around what hot sauce I have available.

Morgus

Quote from: JesusJuice on February 27, 2016, 02:05:28 AM
I missed the first five minutes. What's wrong with Hoagie?
Robin only said Hoagie was tired. Probably the 5 nights a week schedule is catching up with him.
He would probably do better with only a couple nights a week?

ShayP

Quote from: Darth Sandra on February 27, 2016, 02:45:03 AM
What you call hate I call tough love

That makes no sense.  You know Laney is my kryptonite.  :( I am never happy when he and the other douche nozzles are on.  You've hurt me Sandra.  I hope i can recover.  :-\

Belles

Quote from: akwilly on February 27, 2016, 02:46:18 AM
I left MSNBC for good after they gave Al Sharpten a show. I won't even watch Joe Scarbourgh.

I don't even bother. I tried recently again because I want more than one point of view, but I just got pissed off after 4 minutes/

JesusJuice

What exactly is the topic for tonight's show? They've been all over the place in a confused muddled way and not a weird anything goes wild ride that Hoagie usually brings us on.

trostol

Quote from: Barfly on February 27, 2016, 02:47:47 AM
Here is the thing people cant admit, Heather IS carrying the network, it WILL die, Hoagies show should have been done last year and replaced with something related to the network.
Like it or not Heather is getting popular, in fact she has sprouted may fan forums.

it should happen..but wont cause Art keeps dangling the carrot he will be back..even though he really said he wont be...this network needs to die or evolve ..

Barfly

Quote from: JesusJuice on February 27, 2016, 02:46:36 AM

You say you "figured it out" and "found out". Did you confirm it or are you assuming that someone with the same name is her?

By Heather's own words she was a phone sex operator and was so poor that she had to go on public assistance. Nothing wrong with either one. I had to go on SNAP for awhile a couple years back. I'm not making fun.
Call in and ASK her, she will tell you the truth,
PLEASE CALL in and call her out on that post, ANYBODY that posts to this forum call her out on it...PLEASE

norland2424

why would the forum die?

ShayP

the forum will slowly die as well.

:o :'(  NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zeebo

Quote from: akwilly on February 27, 2016, 02:46:18 AM

I can't believe I used to watch any of that.  I thought I was being 'informed'.  Oh dear, someone please scrub out my head.

SciFiAuthor

Well, I'm off folks. I just can't get into the show and it's making me sleepy. I'll end up falling asleep at the kitchen table and drooling on my hair again if I don't head to bed now.

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on February 27, 2016, 02:47:41 AM
hicks see it as " fancy" lol

no this isnt a hick..classic french chef..just seems like everyone uses parm...

norland2424

Quote from: JesusJuice on February 27, 2016, 02:49:05 AM
What exactly is the topic for tonight's show? They've been all over the place in a confused muddled way and not a weird anything goes wild ride that Hoagie usually brings us on.

that zilka virus is bs

trostol

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 27, 2016, 02:50:18 AM
Well, I'm off folks. I just can't get into the show and it's making me sleepy. I'll end up falling asleep at the kitchen table and drooling on my hair again if I don't head to bed now.

fantastic!!!!

lol night man

Quote from: ShayP on February 27, 2016, 02:48:12 AM
That makes no sense.  You know Laney is my kryptonite.  :( I am never happy when he and the other douche nozzles are on.  You've hurt me Sandra.  I hope i can recover.  :-\

Some people want to watch the world burn.

I am one of those people.  ;)

Hoagland should just do a weekend show and then he can have plenty of time to do whatever he needs to do.  Just do a Cavett type show. Maybe spend a little time each week on the lastest in astronomy.  No politics.  I actually enjoyed the Crowley show the other night. The asides comparing Crowley to Trump were stupid.

comaphobe

Quote from: Barfly on February 27, 2016, 02:49:44 AM
Call in and ASK her, she will tell you the truth,
PLEASE CALL in and call her out on that post, ANYBODY that posts to this forum call her out on it...PLEASE

You're obsessed.

trostol

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 27, 2016, 02:51:13 AM
Hoagland should just do a weekend show and then he can have plenty of time to do whatever he needs to do.  Just do a Cavett type show. Maybe spend a little time each week on the lastest in astronomy.  No politics.  I actually enjoyed the Crowley show the other night. The asides comparing Crowley to Trump were stupid.

i do not think he is actually interested in astronomy lol

K_Dubb

Quote from: trostol on February 27, 2016, 02:50:23 AM
no this isnt a hick..classic french chef..just seems like everyone uses parm...

Don't know why he doesn't use Mimolette.  It's like orange French parmesan.

Barfly

Quote from: trostol on February 27, 2016, 02:49:26 AM
it should happen..but wont cause Art keeps dangling the carrot he will be back..even though he really said he wont be...this network needs to die or evolve ..
It needs to die, and Keith needs to move on, he knows it, he is a skilled webmaster, His company with his wife Mary and his brother do many other sites, this is a time waster.

ShayP

Quote from: Darth Sandra on February 27, 2016, 02:50:57 AM
Some people want to watch the world burn.

I am one of those people.  ;)

Well...to be honest...

I am a person that would make the world burn.  But not here.  ;)