Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Quote from: zeebo on February 25, 2016, 09:32:28 PM
Aw man, this week peaked on Mon.
Shit, I missed all the fun >:(
Quote from: trostol on February 25, 2016, 10:05:17 PM
we are back to the crappy days
:(
Quote from: norland2424 on February 25, 2016, 11:41:11 PM
Are we sure robin didn't accidentally kill hoagie during kinky sex?
;D
Quote from: GravitySucks on February 25, 2016, 11:42:36 PM
Or caught him with the divine Miss M.
:o
Quote from: norland2424 on February 26, 2016, 01:01:41 AM
Im hoping for a mars/pluto round table discussion lol.
Time for Hoagy to get back to the 19.5 crazy torsion instead of all his worry about death. I think that's why he's had some of the guests on that don't fit his main schtick.

Greetings All :)

trostol

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 26, 2016, 01:27:30 AM
Shit, I missed all the fun >:(:(;D:oTime for Hoagy to get back to the 19.5 crazy torsion instead of all his worry about death. I think that's why he's had some of the guests on that don't fit his main schtick.

Greetings All :)

nifty avatar

Quote from: trostol on February 26, 2016, 01:47:04 AM
nifty avatar
I reduced it to only 84 KB from the original 1.3 MB. I'm actually suprised the animation works. Can't take all the credit though, had some help from the 'GIMP'. ;)

Psssst - right click my avatar and save a copy. Technically, anything uploaded here is MV's according to the TOS, but I put no copyright on it, so it defaults to fair use. I won't be using it in a couple of weeks anyway. Did I mention I made it myself ? ;)
Edit:  Tineye the image.

trostol

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 26, 2016, 02:02:31 AM
Psssst - right click my avatar and save a copy. Technically, anything uploaded here is MV's according to the TOS, but I put no copyright on it, so it defaults to fair use. I won't be using it in a couple of weeks anyway. Did I mention I made it myself ? ;)

LOL KOOL

comaphobe

Quote from: trostol on February 26, 2016, 01:00:18 AM
more liek pre-recordings of him firing up his computer

Windows98; the sound of........... lightning.

Quote from: comaphobe on February 26, 2016, 02:21:21 AM
Windows98; the sound of........... lightning.
Hi CP, I've got a working copy of 98 on a 2.1 GB BigFoot HDD. ;D Believe it or not, it's a pretty fast little system.

zeebo

Polished off a whole bottle of economy wine ... damn you Hoagie for squandering my cheap buzz. 

Quote from: zeebo on February 26, 2016, 02:29:43 AM
Polished off a whole bottle of economy wine ... damn you Hoagie for squandering my cheap buzz. 
LOL - Work-day is officially done. Me & the boys are partying down. :)

comaphobe

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 26, 2016, 02:24:12 AM
Hi CP, I've got a working copy of 98 on a 2.1 GB BigFoot HDD. ;D Believe it or not, it's a pretty fast little system.

I still have an old machine with Win98 in my storage unit. It's chock full of obsolete games and other pre new world disorder fun stuff. I can't wait to play RCT 1 and 2 again with all of the expansion packs. I have had problems finding versions of those that work properly on PCs beyond XP and Vista. I'm using 8 now, and even though RCT2 was re-released somewhat recently for XP-Vista I doubt it will be compatible with what I have now.

akwilly

am thinking about downloading Europa Report. Anyone seen it?

comaphobe

Quote from: akwilly on February 26, 2016, 02:40:28 AM

just read the short synopsis.. looks good

Quote from: comaphobe on February 26, 2016, 02:39:43 AM
I still have an old machine with Win98 in my storage unit. It's chock full of obsolete games and other pre new world disorder fun stuff. I can't wait to play RCT 1 and 2 again with all of the expansion packs. I have had problems finding versions of those that work properly on PCs beyond XP and Vista. I'm using 8 now, and even though RCT2 was re-released somewhat recently for XP-Vista I doubt it will be compatible with what I have now.
Check this out:   http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-run-old-games-software-in-windows-8/
DosBox works great on all Doze Systems.  ;)

akwilly

Quote from: comaphobe on February 26, 2016, 02:45:58 AM
just read the short synopsis.. looks good
Ya I think I will give it a try. I wanted to get The Battered Bastards of Baseball but it isn't available yet on google play.

Shit man, never heard of it. Looks like a decent flick though. "Europa Report has received generally positive reviews from critics."
RCH should do a show on it.  :D

akwilly

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 26, 2016, 02:56:36 AM
Shit man, never heard of it. Looks like a decent flick though. "Europa Report has received generally positive reviews from critics."
RCH should do a show on it.  :D
I wonder, has RCH ever had a cameo in a movie kinda like Stan Lee does?

comaphobe

Quote from: akwilly on February 26, 2016, 02:50:04 AM
Ya I think I will give it a try. I wanted to get The Battered Bastards of Baseball but it isn't available yet on google play.

that looks good too. i think i remember kurt russell years ago telling a story about that.

akwilly

This Metropolis movie is odd. Hard to believe it was made in the 20's

akwilly

Quote from: comaphobe on February 26, 2016, 03:05:21 AM
that looks good too. i think i remember kurt russell years ago telling a story about that.
I hear it is great. I hear that 2 of the guys on the team ended up inventing the Big League Chew bubble gum.

trostol

ok you wacky kids...good night...dont stay up all night

zeebo

Pretty good sci-fi flick for an indie budget.  Worth a look imho.