• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Barfly

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 27, 2016, 02:13:49 AM
This is a new low.
You should do a podcast SciFfi, you not only have a great radio voice you are also a person that to me seems intelligent and can hold a conversation, something to think about.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Belles on February 27, 2016, 02:13:33 AM
At least RCH would have interrupted this guy several times already to tell him what he knows.

Oh, for sure: but, but, but...wait, wait, wait... ::)  :P

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on February 27, 2016, 02:15:31 AM
There have been many.
this is as low as it goes lol , i can handle robin on with hoagie but alone its brutal

trostol

Barfly

Quote from: Darth Sandra on February 27, 2016, 02:15:31 AM
Oh showing your face again? Still waiting for you to admit you were wrong and apologize.
Wrong about what?
If im wrong about something i will readily admit it, i post my opinions, and im always up for a discussion on my opinions.

K_Dubb

Who keeps thumping?  Is that Hoagie trying to get out?  And why is she wearing that hat?

Jackstar

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 27, 2016, 02:16:02 AM
Hi Jack! *Tackles* . . . *Barfs* Hold my hair! *Barfs*

I genuinely like Robin and I've heard this guest before: he's pretty decent.

Y'all are programmed.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Barfly on February 27, 2016, 02:17:01 AM
You should do a podcast SciFfi, you not only have a great radio voice you are also a person that to me seems intelligent and can hold a conversation, something to think about.

Thanks Bar, I considered it, and still do within scifi circles, but the fact is I'm really just a dumb stoner and I'll flub and misspeak and blow the whole thing up lol. I need to be writing, not speaking.

Barfly

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on February 27, 2016, 02:20:11 AM
Thanks Bar, I considered it, and still do within scifi circles, but the fact is I'm really just a dumb stoner and I'll flub and misspeak and blow the whole thing up lol.
Fair self analogy  ;D

norland2424

Quote from: Barfly on February 27, 2016, 02:19:14 AM
Wrong about what?
If im wrong about something i will readily admit it, i post my opinions, and im always up for a discussion on my opinions.

you where wrong on heather's identity lol, she finally posted a pic on her fb  lol

Quote from: Barfly on February 27, 2016, 02:19:14 AM
Wrong about what?

Forgetting your little melt down about how Heather wasn't a sex worker? How you went on about how you know who she was and so on. Acting as though being a sex phone operator was bad and beneath Heather.

zeebo

This is so bad tonite that:

* TigerLily won't even stop by for five mins. and say hello.

* Sandman Logan 5 would rather rewrite the linux kernel from scratch.

norland2424

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 27, 2016, 02:19:30 AM
Who keeps thumping?  Is that Hoagie trying to get out?  And why is she wearing that hat?

i hope hoagie can get out soon

Barfly

Quote from: norland2424 on February 27, 2016, 02:21:11 AM
you where wrong on heather's identity lol, she finally posted a pic on her fb  lol

So how was i wrong?
Please elaborate, because i know her family? Two others on this forum know her family.

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on February 27, 2016, 02:22:33 AM
This is so bad tonite that:

* TigerLily won't even stop by for five mins. and say hello.

* Sandman Logan 5 would rather rewrite the linux kernel from scratch.

;D ;D ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Darth Sandra on February 27, 2016, 02:22:15 AM
Forgetting your little melt down about how Heather wasn't a sex worker? How you went on about how you know who she was and so on. Acting as though being a sex phone operator was bad and beneath Heather.

She wasn't a sex worker. In fact, she used to be a musician in a pretty famous band at one time.

norland2424

Quote from: Barfly on February 27, 2016, 02:23:37 AM
So how was i wrong?
Please elaborate, because i know her family? Two others on this forum know her family.

thats not the daughter of the famous wade radio guy, and she posted on here that her father is Chinese

Barfly

Quote from: Darth Sandra on February 27, 2016, 02:22:15 AM
She was NEVER a sex worker, ASK her if you have the balls to call in, pay no attention to her posts about the subject.
Also ask her about her Les Paul Guitar she has been playing for years, Heather ALWAYS wanted to stay anonymous..ALWAYS.
Maybe you dont get that, i finally posted a pic of myself tonight, your turn

K_Dubb

Quote from: norland2424 on February 27, 2016, 02:26:16 AM
thats not the daughter of the famous wade radio guy, and she posted on here that her father is Chinese

And lived in a pyramid in China.  Or maybe that was her grandfather, I forget.

JesusJuice

Phone sex operator is in fact sex work. She even referred to it as "sex work". I'm sorry that your waifu isn't pure.

Barfly

Quote from: norland2424 on February 27, 2016, 02:26:16 AM
I know that, i first thought it was but then i figured out who she is, she was in the corporate world and is tied to my LinkedIn.
Trust me, she is smarter than most people think, VERY well educated.

zeebo

"You've got a couple minutes to grab something to drink."  ..... The first sensible thing I've heard tonite.

Quote from: Barfly on February 27, 2016, 02:27:09 AM
She was NEVER a sex worker, ASK her if you have the balls to call in, pay no attention to her posts about the subject.
Also ask her about her Les Paul Guitar she has been playing for years, Heather ALWAYS wanted to stay anonymous..ALWAYS.
Maybe you dont get that, i finally posted a pic of myself tonight, your turn

Going down with the ship? You were wrong and the fact that you can't even admit it is really sad. The fact that you attacked me, and you still haven't apologized, shows your character.

Take it from bateman

trostol

amazing..the thread had been fun lately when we were all here..now old BS is being brought back up..yay

Jackstar

I'm not sure what kind of freak thinks that a work history that includes sex work is something to be ashamed of, but I'm ashamed to be sharing a forum with such judgmental fucktards.

akwilly

Quote from: Jackstar on February 27, 2016, 02:32:33 AM
I'm not sure what kind of freak thinks that a work history that includes sex work is something to be ashamed of, but I'm ashamed to be sharing a forum with such judgmental fucktards.
sex work would be my dream job just no gay stuff.

Quote from: Jackstar on February 27, 2016, 02:32:33 AM

barfly amazingly enough. It's fucking offensive, especially considering what he posts. I have very close people in my life who have done sex work, of various kinds, and his tirade was offensive as fuck.