• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

GravitySucks

Braaps y'all. I'm going to chill and just listen... Or fall asleep.

JesusJuice

I missed the first five minutes. What's wrong with Hoagie?

norland2424

Quote from: JesusJuice on February 27, 2016, 02:05:28 AM

she didnt say, just that hed be back soon

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: JesusJuice on February 27, 2016, 02:05:28 AM

Mexican drug lords have him. He'll be fine, they'll get sick of him within a few days.

norland2424

Quote from: norland2424 on February 27, 2016, 02:06:07 AM

What if Dave Distler figured out that whole EM drive thing? And built a space ship and decided to take a secret trip with Hoagie? Monday's show better be live from the surface of Mars!

Barfly

Who the fuck pays for this crap? Really, its fun to listen and make fun of Hoagie but that got old, now its much more that a train wreck.

Quote from: norland2424 on February 27, 2016, 02:06:27 AM
nah robin is girl noory

Nonsense. No one cares about Robin lol. Heather, on the other hand, has caused rage and drama on this site the likes of Noory himself.

trostol

Quote from: Barfly on February 27, 2016, 02:08:05 AM
Who the fuck pays for this crap? Really, its fun to listen and make fun of Hoagie but that got old, now its much more that a train wreck.

its been bad again for a while..whole lotta new agey crap and politics lol

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on February 27, 2016, 02:07:20 AM
What if Dave Distler figured out that whole EM drive thing? And built a space ship and decided to take a secret trip with Hoagie? Monday's show better be live from the surface of Mars!

RIP hoagie  :'(

Belles

Quote from: Darth Sandra on February 27, 2016, 02:08:55 AM
Nonsense. No one cares about Robin lol. Heather, on the other hand, has caused rage and drama on this site the likes of Noory himself.

Y'all can ban me, but I like Heather way more than Robin.  This chick is so boring.

norland2424

your wrong again 2.0 lol

Barfly

You may not like it, but Heather is doing pretty good for the dying network, They have new advertisers and Motorola is one of them, Hoagie can even get a squatty potty ad.
Most of the other podcasts on this network have advertisers, NOT Hoagie, no company wants to be associated with him, he is a con man with a bad history of fucking bullshit.

Belles

At least RCH would have interrupted this guy several times already to tell him what he knows.

Quote from: Belles on February 27, 2016, 02:12:11 AM
Y'all can ban me, but I like Heather way more than Robin.  This chick is so boring.

The only thing that is worse was when Noory had her on a guest.  I'd rather hear some stupid open lines than Falkov.

zeebo

Quote from: Belles on February 27, 2016, 02:12:11 AM

Am I imaging this or is it more boring than C-SPAN2?

Quote from: Barfly on February 27, 2016, 02:13:32 AM
You may not like it, but Heather is doing pretty good for the dying network, They have new advertisers and Motorola is one of them, Hoagie can even get a squatty potty ad.
Most of the other podcasts on this network have advertisers, NOT Hoagie, no company wants to be associated with him, he is a con man with a bad history of fucking bullshit.

Oh showing your face again? Still waiting for you to admit you were wrong and apologize.

zeebo

Quote from: norland2424 on February 27, 2016, 02:06:07 AM

Apparently he had a photoshop plug-in update issue.