• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

JesusJuice

I was listening last night. RCH mentioned that Robin was sleeping because she does her show early in the morning. So she's ruled out for being Miss M then.

zeebo

Quote from: Jackstar on February 24, 2016, 02:58:35 PM
Condolences.

Jack's got a point, that was a pretty awful show last nite.  Total contrast from the previous nite's intriguing show.

I've realized that not only am I beyond tired of politics, but particularly irritated by RCH's hyperbole.  "This election is about the Light vs. the Dark!" .. or .. "This is the only election that has ever mattered!" ... or "Something extraordinary is happening, there's revolution in the air!" ... ugh, spare me. 

Hoagie please get back to anything besides 1) politics 2) Michelle's commentaries.

Echo

I'm surprised David Wilcock is not a weekly guest for RCH.

norland2424

Quote from: JesusJuice on February 24, 2016, 01:14:53 PM
I was listening last night. RCH mentioned that Robin was sleeping because she does her show early in the morning. So she's ruled out for being Miss M then.

Its amanda best, you didn't hear miss m speak on the air accidentally last week?

Quote from: Rix Gins on February 24, 2016, 02:13:32 AM
Shay P., Barfly and Sandman/Logan...there, I put their names on page 2000.  Also Dixon Bawls, Royal Tannenbaum, Starr Mountain and TigerLily. And let's not forget MichaelfromVA, Quimby, Rossy, Georgie For President 2216, spinner , bellboy, and mind flayer monk.  (There.)  lol

Thanks Rix Gins and the the rest of the thread! Happy 2000 RCH fans.

Jackstar

Quote from: Echo on February 24, 2016, 04:33:22 PM
I'm surprised David Wilcock is not a weekly guest for RCH.

They have certainly put a lot of distance between each other since those halcyon days. There's a story there.

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on February 24, 2016, 05:39:32 PM
Its amanda best, you didn't hear miss m speak on the air accidentally last week?

i lean towards this now only cause she posts like..everything from the OSOM FB page

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on February 24, 2016, 06:45:16 PM
i lean towards this now only cause she posts like..everything from the OSOM FB page

that and the way she types on the OSOM fb, is overly excited lol

zeebo

Quote from: norland2424 on February 24, 2016, 05:39:32 PM

So maybe it's really pronounced 'Miss Am'.

Lavarat

Does anyone have any of the MP3's of Other Side of Midnight? past shows?

if you do can you PM me? Thanks

Jackstar

Quote from: norland2424 on February 24, 2016, 11:10:15 PM
Well that sucks.

lol, you fucktards have been screaming about Hoagland sucking and should be replaced for weeks, and now you're still not happy. lol. Eat shit & die.

norland2424

Quote from: Jackstar on February 24, 2016, 11:13:33 PM
lol, you fucktards have been screaming about Hoagland sucking and should be replaced for weeks, and now you're still not happy. lol. Eat shit & die.

trostol

Quote from: Jackstar on February 24, 2016, 11:13:33 PM

we didnt want him replaced with female hoagie though lol

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on February 24, 2016, 11:20:34 PM
we didnt want him replaced with female hoagie though lol

Lol he doesn't actually care, hes only fishing for attention.