• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

akwilly

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 23, 2016, 02:36:50 AM
Eh, I was 10 in 1985, many of them were not so great then either . . .
Thats when John Candy was the man.

norland2424

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on January 23, 2016, 02:40:28 AM
Was it PBS that mentioned the "Pit of Vipers" rating system ? Hence the avatar. Yeah, it's a little busy, I threw it together quick.
Would you guys like this one better ?

one of arts true fb fans called bellgab a pit of vipers lol

Quote from: comaphobe on January 23, 2016, 02:34:12 AM
Most of the movies today are all about conditioning and predictive programming. Most of the hit TV shows involve 40 year old characters going on 14.

LOL - Bingo  ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 23, 2016, 02:39:47 AM
I could probably use a few more words on my title to be honest. I am not sure it's long enough to really show my power!
Galaxy? Universe? Empire?

TigerLily

Quote from: pate on January 23, 2016, 02:39:55 AM
Is tonight's subject UFO bases on the Moon, Foo-Fighter Hangar Facilities on Mars, Gremlin Super-Structures on that one Comet, or whatever the heck a Grimiore and their Planetary Lair of Choice is?  I am sure there are pictures to look at, this is radio after all.

I promise to look up the definition of Grimiore before going to bed, apologies for not doing my homework.

Night!
'night, pate

TigerLily

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on January 23, 2016, 02:40:28 AM
Was it PBS that mentioned the "Pit of Vipers" rating system ? Hence the avatar. Yeah, it's a little busy, I threw it together quick.
Would you guys like this one better ?
I like your current one better

Quote from: swordpoint9 on January 23, 2016, 02:43:59 AM
Columbus Ohio . Well known for a HQ of the CIA LOL !

It was the new capital of America in the awesome TV show Jericho!

comaphobe

I prefered Crossroads, it had the Karate Kid in it. It's a movie about Faustian Myth. He leaves the karate at home and instead is an aspiring classical guitarist who hooks up with one of Robert Johnson's old friends, who like Robert, allegedly also sold his soul to the devil in exchange for ultimate musical supremacy. They make a pilgrimage to the Mississippi Delta where he has to play a dual against Satan's House Guitarist in order to void the contract which deems his friend's soul property of Satan.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6nbos_crossroads-the-guitar-duel_shortfilms

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 23, 2016, 02:45:36 AM

it sucks how that show was killed early  >:(

swordpoint9

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 23, 2016, 02:45:36 AM
Darth I love ya . Trust me if everything was gone It is not Columbus . I normally live about 20 miles from it My friend !

Quote from: TigerLily on January 23, 2016, 02:38:05 AM
Hmm. May need to work on my title. You know, make it shorter
LOL - I Am the keeper of the Titles Sister Tiger. ;) All requests are considered.

TigerLily

Quote from: norland2424 on January 23, 2016, 02:41:33 AM
one of arts true fb fans called bellgab a pit of vipers lol
Should have Bounder do an artist's rendition like she did for piranha with laser beams

norland2424

Quote from: TigerLily on January 23, 2016, 02:47:42 AM
Should have Bounder do an artist's rendition like she did for piranha with laser beams

i think so  ;D

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 23, 2016, 02:39:47 AM
I could probably use a few more words on my title to be honest. I am not sure it's long enough to really show my power!
HMMmmmmmmm.     ;)

(did you know, for example, that DC-sniper Lee Malvo spilled his guts when a suggestion she gave the FBI interrogator got Malvo talking about the movie "The Matrix"?)  Pam Coronado

swordpoint9

I have worked alongside most of the 95 fed agencies . This lady is batshit crazy Buckeye !