• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

so for 10 bucks  and couple of drinks   you can be on OSOM 

stenjay

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 23, 2016, 02:12:54 AM
What the hell does 8 martinis have to do with remote viewing? What, do you get drunk as fuck and then you see shit? That hasn't happened to me.

In my experience, the opposite happens to my vision

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on January 23, 2016, 02:13:44 AM
working with me and these white russians lol

Yes, but you're controlled psychically by Cthulhu.

Quote from: TigerLily on January 23, 2016, 02:13:25 AM
I'd pay you for your mad skills. Can you protect me The Queen whips out her lightsaber?

Look at the revolution trying to manipulate people to die uselessly!

Barfly

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 23, 2016, 02:12:54 AM
What the hell does 8 martinis have to do with remote viewing? What, do you get drunk as fuck and then you see shit? That hasn't happened to me.
If you see stuff at 8 martinis Dean Martin must have seen some strange stuff.

TigerLily

Quote from: stenjay on January 23, 2016, 02:13:09 AM
Based on the bio posted for this lady on the website, it was really tough to tell which direction this interview would go: remote viewing, or holistic medicine.  Looks like we're going with the (arguably) crazier of the two.
Remote medicine, holistic viewing

stenjay

So, her first instinct was that she had been given a fictional robot as a remote viewing target?

Jackstar

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 23, 2016, 02:09:05 AM
Now you know what we've lived with for years Jack . . .

Well, sort of, but you'll note that I simply immediately surrendered and admitted my ignorance, instead of thrashing about in denial for years.

No, hadn't heard, what connection are they implying?

None, other than making note of the timing. I'm embarrassed, it's the kind of observation I would have made, but I've been distracted lately.

It is kind of interesting, isn't it? There was a hurricane. It went north to the pole. That moisture went some where.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Barfly on January 23, 2016, 02:15:18 AM
If you see stuff at 8 martinis Dean Martin must have seen some strange stuff.

Well, there was Sammy Davis Jr.

swordpoint9

Quote from: TigerLily on January 23, 2016, 02:13:25 AM
I'd pay you for your mad skills. Can you protect me The Queen whips out her lightsaber?
I have protected more folks than you know . I have also snuffed about the same amount LOL !

TigerLily

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 23, 2016, 02:15:05 AM
Look at the revolution trying to manipulate people to die uselessly!
But it will be glorious  8)

trostol

watching Guardians...again..Ronan is a weak ass villain

Quote from: TigerLily on January 23, 2016, 02:17:40 AM
But it will be glorious  8)

Notice how Logan isn't here?  ;) Let that be a lesson to your fledgling revolution!

littlechris

Bless your souls ladies and gents. I dont know how you can listen to this. Ive never been able to get into the show. Night night.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: swordpoint9 on January 23, 2016, 02:16:43 AM
I have protected more folks than you know . I have also snuffed about the same amount LOL !

I'm sure they were all confirmed bad guys  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD0Q3dEkKOI

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Jackstar on January 23, 2016, 02:16:30 AM
Well, sort of, but you'll note that I simply immediately surrendered and admitted my ignorance, instead of thrashing about in denial for years.

But I liked thrashing about in denial. I still do, look at the shit I post about Art Bell.

None, other than making note of the timing. I'm embarrassed, it's the kind of observation I would have made, but I've been distracted lately.

You have failed to predict the weather correctly. For shame.

It is kind of interesting, isn't it? There was a hurricane. It went north to the pole. That moisture went some where.

Well, I could see that, I mean, it must cycle back somehow. I'm no meteorologist, however.

stenjay

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 23, 2016, 02:16:31 AM
Well, there was Sammy Davis Jr.

Admittedly, a black, jewish guy, with a glass eye, who is also a member of the Church of Satan AND a famous recording artist is a pretty odd thing to come across.

Quote from: littlechris on January 23, 2016, 02:20:05 AM
Bless your souls ladies and gents. I dont know how you can listen to this. Ive never been able to get into the show. Night night.

Eventually Hoaxie will out crazy her and that is the glorious part.

norland2424

Quote from: littlechris on January 23, 2016, 02:20:05 AM

lol

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: swordpoint9 on January 23, 2016, 02:20:43 AM
Tried to call in . No answer .. Fraud !

Hoagie's "open lines" are only open to certain people. You're an unknown quantity he's not willing to gamble on  :P

TigerLily

Quote from: swordpoint9 on January 23, 2016, 02:16:43 AM
Wait for the signal. Bananarama bandanastan

littlechris

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 23, 2016, 02:21:06 AM
Eventually Hoaxie will out crazy her and that is the glorious part.

Haha. Yeah, maybe I just need to give him another chance, lol. BTW, you are HOTT!!!!!