• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on August 14, 2015, 01:07:03 AM
Seriously...how am I late?  I was listening to Art just like most of you guys and gals.  Then...I'm behind.   :o

had to take your sweater off thats how

Barfly

Quote from: trostol on August 14, 2015, 01:05:33 AM
it doesnt look like anything to me
I'm looking at it on a 40" monitor, looks like a crater, just like all the other Hoagie BS

Dixon Bawls

Seriously...how am I late?  I was listening to Art just like most of you guys and gals.  Then...I'm behind.   :o
Wormholes.

In Uranus.

trostol

i really wonder whats wrong with me and why i listen to his craziness every night

Barfly

You are late, go to the principles office for detention.

AppealPlay

Three hours!  Three hours!  Three hours!

Please, Richard, do it for us!

Okay. I'm new to this thread but have been allowing this show to serve as audio ambien for a while. What's the deal with the ringing phone?  Why does he even have a phone I the studio/closet? Idiot.

PChirp

Quote from: trostol on August 14, 2015, 01:09:01 AM
i really wonder whats wrong with me and why i listen to his craziness every night

Same here, brother, same here.

Morgus

Quote from: The Real Beekeeper on August 14, 2015, 01:10:38 AM
Okay. I'm new to this thread but have been allowing this show to serve as audio ambien for a while. What's the deal with the ringing phone?  Why does he even have a phone I the studio/closet? Idiot.
Last night Hoagland said its his emergency phone, so he needs to be able to hear it at all times...

=Schlyder=

ShayP

I wonder why I like all of you.  :)  I also wonder why none of you intelligent fuckos can tell me why I was at least a minute behind this show even though I never signed off the stream after Art Bell's program.  :(

trostol

Quote from: Barfly on August 14, 2015, 01:08:13 AM
I'm looking at it on a 40" monitor, looks like a crater, just like all the other Hoagie BS

i thought that too..just some like crater or pencil shaving on the pic

Textor

Quote from: The Real Beekeeper on August 14, 2015, 01:10:38 AM

RCH doesn't know better, apparently. Bellgab has taken advantage of this fact to irritate RCH/amuse us.

Hells Mole

Does anyone have some kind of link to the pictures he was talking about?  He never puts it on his Other Side of Midnight web site when he talks about such things.  He also said the other night that there was a pictures of the "crab" on the internet that had been "falsely" enhanced in some way but that there is another that some associate of his worked on that showed things more interesting and I'd like to know where to find that, too.  Enterprise Mission is a mess.

Dixon Bawls

Quote from: ShayP on August 14, 2015, 01:11:44 AM
I wonder why I like all of you.  :)  I also wonder why none of you intelligent fuckos can tell me why I was at least a minute behind this show even though I never signed off the stream after Art Bell's program.  :(

I told you...wormholes.

sydtron

Because its fucking Hoagland!!!!  BRAAAAPS!!!!

I actually like the fellow.   And I love science.  Especilly space and radio

BellBoy

Quote from: Morgus on August 14, 2015, 01:11:21 AM
Last night Hoagland said its his emergency phone, so he needs to be able to hear it at all times...

You never know when the powers that be might need to call... just to be reassured that 19.5 is the key!

AppealPlay

I'm in the same boat.  I started listening after Art for the trainwreck of technical problems and braaps but now I listen because I've been drawn into RCH's web.  I think he's completely nuts but he's also captivating.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Morgus on August 14, 2015, 01:11:21 AM

Yes, Morgus, but what exactly constitutes an emergency to Hoagland? I mean that could be anything. Coupons offers at Denny's, new NASA images, WrestleMania, the stalker . . .