The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on December 15, 2015, 03:36:26 AM
i will..not sure i wanna take up the space on my pc for babylon 5 though

watch and delete it, and i know farscape is on netflix

Quote from: norland2424 on December 15, 2015, 03:31:12 AM
try em out too, while b5 will look dated tho lol
J. Michael Strazfellowpollackname has been hit or miss for me. I always hear I should sit down and watch it in full. Scarecrow and Ms. King Boxleitner and the star of Demonic Toys and Dollman vs Demonic Toys, Tracy Scoggins. I should love it.

Barfly

Quote from: ShayP on December 15, 2015, 03:35:25 AM
"Seems"  Seems!?  >:(   I'm one of the nicest fucking guys you could ever know.  Fuck you.

;) ;D
I know that.
Also i owe ya a Fuck You..
Ok we are even

Quote from: Barfly on December 15, 2015, 03:26:14 AM
No, but i would love a intel 750
Prices are starting to drop. I've been checking into them. The 750's are nice with good reliability.
Consumer grade Kingston predators can be had for about $200.00 now for a 240 GB. I was just curious because I may be building a ray tracing machine. 

ShayP

Quote from: Barfly on December 15, 2015, 03:38:29 AM
I know that.
Also i owe ya a Fuck You..
Ok we are even

LOL!  ;D ;D ;D

....just get me laid in the Keys this summer.  ;)

Quote from: ShayP on December 15, 2015, 03:34:23 AM
I know quite a few people that didn't watch it and are trying to catch up.  It seemed hokie at first but I truly love the show.  It ended way too soon.  :(
The Clone Chricton resolution is one of the most heartbreaking moments on TV.

trostol

know what i hated seeing go off air...Space Above and Beyond

zeebo

k guys ... i'm not even listening to this show ... gonna go search for some wookie erotica fan fiction ...

ShayP

Quote from: norland2424 on December 15, 2015, 03:35:05 AM
LOL ive had something like that happen to me before and im sure i had this look on my face

I felt that way for sure.  ;D ;D ;D

trostol

Quote from: zeebo on December 15, 2015, 03:40:32 AM
k guys ... i'm not even listening to this show ... gonna go search for some wookie erotica fan fiction ...

:o

Quote from: ShayP on December 15, 2015, 03:37:05 AM
LOL!  My wife was cool about it.  I used that moment for fapping purposes.....sadly....for years.  :-[
We've all been there. It's not big on dignity, but... I had the hot and fit mid 40s front of house manager chew my ex wife out on the phone for saying I couldn't stay with her after closing because my wife thought I might be cheating. She called her up and told her she wasn't fucking me, but she ought to, since I was a gentleman and a "real man" for making sure she was safe. She told her she probably didn't screw me correctly either and she ought to show her a thing. I think I made a face EXACTLY like the one in your gif.

Barfly

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 15, 2015, 03:38:31 AM
Prices are starting to drop. I've been checking into them. The 750's are nice with good reliability.
Consumer grade Kingston predators can be had for about $200.00 now for a 240 GB. I was just curious because I may be building a ray tracing machine.
The 750's are the fastest consumer drives available NVME drives are stupid fast

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on December 15, 2015, 03:40:18 AM
know what i hated seeing go off air...Space Above and Beyond

ya bastard, i never knew that existed and it looks good lol

Barfly

Quote from: ShayP on December 15, 2015, 03:39:33 AM
LOL!  ;D ;D ;D

....just get me laid in the Keys this summer.  ;)
Laid no, but i can get ya a 20 dollar BJ, i will buy ya one.
If ya wannna get laid its almost 40, you dont wanna stick Mr.Happy in these chicks, trust me.

Quote from: norland2424 on December 15, 2015, 03:42:16 AM
I never got to finish Space Above and Beyond. It got pretty dark and good. I really need to bite the bullet and download it.

zeebo

Quote from: norland2424 on December 15, 2015, 03:42:16 AM

hey that's exactly what i once said about wookie erotica ...  ::) ;D ok nite guys

trostol

Quote from: zeebo on December 15, 2015, 03:46:12 AM
hey that's exactly what i once said about wookie erotica ...  ::) ;D ok nite guys

lol later mr squirrel

Banned from Wookiepedia.

ShayP

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on December 15, 2015, 03:40:14 AM
The Clone Chricton resolution is one of the most heartbreaking moments on TV.

I can't remember....was that when the chip was removed?  i haven't seen it since the original episodes.  I must revisit it.

norland2424

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on December 15, 2015, 03:45:45 AM
I never got to finish Space Above and Beyond. It got pretty dark and good. I really need to bite the bullet and download it.

way ahead of you and pm inbound lol

norland2424

lol night buddy

ShayP

Quote from: Barfly on December 15, 2015, 03:45:44 AM
Laid no, but i can get ya a 20 dollar BJ, i will buy ya one.
If ya wannna get laid its almost 40, you dont wanna stick Mr.Happy in these chicks, trust me.

I think we may have discussed this a long while back and I got some shit for it BUT....uhhh...not a fan of the BJ.  :-\  It just takes to long for me.  I get bored.  :-[

I appreciate the offer though.  ;)  ;D

Barfly

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on December 15, 2015, 03:46:50 AM
You like em hairy eh trostol ?  ;D
I call that the Chewbacca fetish.
Its all good, whatever floats your boat

Quote from: Barfly on December 15, 2015, 03:42:16 AM
The 750's are the fastest consumer drives available NVME drives are stupid fast
Ungodly transfer speeds in the Gigabyte range. Yup, nice.

ShayP

Goodnight zeebo!  8)

Barfly

Quote from: ShayP on December 15, 2015, 03:47:34 AM
I can't remember....was that when the chip was removed?  i haven't seen it since the original episodes.  I must revisit it.
There was a baddie that cloned and ate people until their DNA became unviable. 2 Johns were made. One died a terribly sad death and broke Aeryn's heart, while she became frigid and bitter to the other (maybe?) original John. Really good season.