• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

norland2424

hoaglands going to land himself on a watch list for going over Obama xmas cards and talking about isis

astroguy

Lilith

Quote from: Barfly on December 16, 2015, 02:12:03 AM
WTF, Obama didn't send me a card.
Maybe he just sends it out to welfare people

Maybe Senda got one.

Quote from: Barfly on December 16, 2015, 02:12:03 AM
WTF, Obama didn't send me a card.
Maybe he just sends it out to welfare people
The new Obama Care.  ;D

Two old men grunting, smacking, and arguing into a microphone is about to be the best radio in weeks.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: The King of Kings on December 16, 2015, 02:14:14 AM
Actually to the majority he has always been the headliner.  Art was just warm up.

How the fuck can you say that with a straight face?

cheesemonkey

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on December 16, 2015, 02:14:58 AM
Two old men grunting, smacking, and arguing into a microphone is about to be the best radio in weeks.
This is as good as it gets!

This is as bad as the small portion of Heather's show I listened too. Sigh I really was hoping we'd have a fun open lines.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: Zzzzillion on December 16, 2015, 02:13:46 AM
It was, but don't be too hard on yourself fairy. You'll learn.
Slurs.
I know you must be upset all the time, once again spending the holidays in your parents' basement.
You must be thankful since you don't have to pay for Internet.

Well it looks like I'll be giving this show a try for the first time. It's live tonight?

trostol

Quote from: The King of Kings on December 16, 2015, 02:14:14 AM
Actually to the majority he has always been the headliner.  Art was just warm up.

um..ok...he has always been the clown who for 2..3 months was good when kept in check..he is no longer in check

Quote from: norland2424 on December 16, 2015, 02:14:16 AM
hoaglands going to land himself on a watch list for going over Obama xmas cards and talking about isis

You always make me so hopeful and reality crushes that hope. Stop doing that.

norland2424

Quote from: Darth Sandra on December 16, 2015, 02:16:09 AM
This is as bad as the small portion of Heather's show I listened too. Sigh I really was hoping we'd have a fun open lines.

god has forsaken us

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: guildnavigator on December 16, 2015, 02:16:49 AM
Well it looks like I'll be giving this show a try for the first time. It's live tonight?

Go back to bed .... fast.

Ciardelo

Quote from: astroguy on December 16, 2015, 02:16:00 AM
Par-ISIS?!!?!?!?!  Go to hell, Richard.
***FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE***

IMPORTANT RESEARCH UPDATE

EYES ONLY

I've noticed Hoaxy's frequent use of the French terms vis-à-vis and à la. Given his penchant for using an English acronym for ISIS in a weak attempt to tie in with the goddess Isis, I've discovered a link to his frequent use of the French word à la with Allah.

I'm fairly certain at this point of my research that Hoaxy is trying to subliminally soften his vast world-wide audience to the idea of worshiping Allah.

So be on guard everybody; every time you hear Hoaxy say à la, know what he is really talking about. You have been warned.

Okay there is still hope. It sounds like this won't be a guest for the entire show.

LOL Hoagie answers my emails guest... You MUST be a mental case then!  ;D

Zzzzillion

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on December 16, 2015, 02:16:15 AM
Slurs.
I know you must be upset all the time, once again spending the holidays in your parents' basement.
You must be thankful since you don't have to pay for Internet.

Nice try fairy. Beautiful wife, two kids, and we even have our own house. You should come visit. I have a few single gay neighbors.