• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Deathrow. You're LAST meal..

Started by ksm32, March 19, 2015, 10:21:49 PM

ksm32

:'( Well sure, you didn't do it. However, the authorities have found you guilty, and now, you're gonna DIE. 

HUNGRY? Well, what can we get you?

I would go for something light and high protein, perhaps fish.     Hmm, fried chicken dinner with a dark chocolate brownie desert?  Perhaps.

YOU?

PChirp

Quote from: ksm32 on March 19, 2015, 10:21:49 PM
:'( Well sure, you didn't do it. However, the authorities have found you guilty, and now, you're gonna DIE. 

I would go for something light and high protein, perhaps fish.     Hmm, fried chicken dinner with a dark chocolate brownie desert?  Perhaps.

YOU?

What's the budget?  A lot of U.S. prisons have last meal budgets, believe it or not.  In any event I'd ask for:

Pizza Hut Meat Lover's Lg. Pie
Bucket of KFC extra crispy
Foot long hot dog with mustard, sauce, onion
Onion Rings
2 Liter Vanilla Coke
Jordan almonds
Cheesecake w/ blueberry topping

SO GLAD I didn't do it!   :D

Eddie Coyle

It's a great question and while the prankster in me would think about eating combustible foods that would cause some awesome diarrhea fountain as I expired, like a Sloppy Joes with beans and General Gao's chicken with chili. Cause a brown out for the ages. The poor custodians...

However, all things considered and I'm going merely for one last enjoyable meal. I'm going for roast beef, mashed potatoes, carrots, peas and 8 Pillsbury rolls.

PChirp

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 19, 2015, 10:30:46 PM
  It's a great question and while the prankster in me would think about eating combustible foods that would cause some awesome diarrhea fountain as I expired, like a Sloppy Joes with beans and General Gao's chicken with chili. Cause a brown out for the ages. The poor custodians...

However, all things considered and I'm going merely for one last enjoyable meal. I'm going for roast beef, mashed potatoes, carrots, peas and 8 Pillsbury rolls.

Good God, EC---you made me forget all about the chinks!

Add some General's Chicken
Pork fried rice
Potstickers
& pork lo mein!

Feelin' so full at this point!   :D

Just wondering EC--why 8 (eight) Pillsbury's?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: PChirp on March 19, 2015, 10:34:48 PM
Good God, EC---you made me forget all about the chinks!

Add some General's Chicken
Pork fried rice
Potstickers
& pork lo mein!

Feelin' so full at this point!   :D

Just wondering EC--why 8 (eight) Pillsbury's?

I went to high school and worked on the edge of Boston's Chinatown for 15 years. I was 170 lbs when I started high school and close to 300 when I left that job. Those 3AM Chinatown meals with "cold tea"(after bars close at 2) were a tradition.

My OCD number is 4. But I couldn't have just 4 rolls, so next number up is 8.

ksm32

Quote from: nextgen.fm on March 19, 2015, 10:36:12 PM
I cAnt decide!

Yeah!! because you're shitting your fucking pants man.  Who can eat at a time like this.?

PChirp

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 19, 2015, 10:39:01 PM
    I went to high school and worked on the edge of Boston's Chinatown for 15 years. I was 170 lbs when I started high school and close to 300 when I left that job. Those 3AM Chinatown meals with "cold tea"(after bars close at 2) were a tradition.

I see.  Totally, I see.  Think I'd be the same way.  Too tempting.  Understand completely.   ;)

PChirp

Quote from: ksm32 on March 19, 2015, 10:21:49 PM

YOU?

This is ACTUALLY a GOOD question ksm32...interested in learning other member's LAST meal...among other things... ;D

nextgen.fm

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: PChirp on March 19, 2015, 10:41:37 PM
I see.  Totally, I see.  Think I'd be the same way.  Too tempting.  Understand completely.   ;)

The day unused soy sauce packets from 1998 become valuable, I'll be a very wealthy fella.

PChirp

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 19, 2015, 10:30:46 PM

Sorry, but this is f*ckin' hilarious!  Combustible foods and all...leave it to EC!   Love it!   :)

PChirp

Have lots of those soy and "hot" mustard packets lying around in my junk drawer as well.   I'd be a rich man too. 

nextgen.fm

Careful totino might steal this topic idea!

PChirp

Yeah, forgot about the scorching "Totino", himself.  :o

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: PChirp on March 19, 2015, 10:56:26 PM
Have lots of those soy and "hot" mustard packets lying around in my junk drawer as well.   I'd be a rich man too.

The duck sauce is a fine surrogate for glue. Seriously, smear that shit on somebody's doorknobs and watch the fun.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: PChirp on March 19, 2015, 11:00:41 PM
Yeah, forgot about the scorching "Totino", himself.  :o

Turkee.  Mmmmm

PChirp

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 19, 2015, 11:04:24 PM
   The duck sauce is a fine surrogate for glue. Seriously, smear that shit on somebody's doorknobs and watch the fun.

OR....pass it out to the "too old" trick-or-treaters that frequent your neighborhood during Halloween...it NEVER deadens your Halloween festivities.  It's an annual affair!   ;D  ---Taco Bell packets are a Godsend!

albrecht

our death house in Huntsville used to make this public. Frankly I haven't seen it in a while so not sure if they still do, or there was a backlash by the more reactionary types "why the heck do we give them a good last meal." But most were normal stuff: hamburgers most favorite as I recall, biscuits and gravy, various types of pies, steak, lots of ice cream on the lists. (No booze, beer, etc was allowed but apparently often requested (no surprise!). And nothing "exotic" or expensive was allowed "Maine Lobster", Beef Wellington with full silver service, etc.) Actually, I wonder now, due to this thread, if the stuff has changed (due to demographics or tastes) yet. But at least a few years ago most was "as American as Apple-Pie" type requests.

ksm32

Quote from: albrecht on March 19, 2015, 11:17:07 PM
our death house in Huntsville used to make this public. Frankly I haven't seen it in a while so not sure if they still do, or there was a backlash by the more reactionary types "why the heck do we give them a good last meal." But most were normal stuff: hamburgers most favorite as I recall, biscuits and gravy, various types of pies, steak, lots of ice cream on the lists. (No booze, beer, etc was allowed but apparently often requested (no surprise!). And nothing "exotic" or expensive was allowed "Maine Lobster", Beef Wellington with full silver service, etc.) Actually, I wonder now, due to this thread, if the stuff has changed (due to demographics or tastes) yet. But at least a few years ago most was "as American as Apple-Pie" type requests.

FINE!!! But what do YOU want for dinner???   Hell awaits, criminal.  Fill up sir.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: ksm32 on March 19, 2015, 11:24:51 PM
You fuckers are spamming my thread.

Nobody's last meal shall be Spam.

paladin1991

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 19, 2015, 11:29:54 PM
Are you high?  My first meal prior to stepping off on one of my missions was a cheese spamburger.  Think grilled spam and cheese with fried onions (the crunchy kind) and all the burger fixins, on a gov't bun.  MMMMMM.  And oddly enough, fucking Fresca!

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on March 19, 2015, 11:29:54 PM

I'd go for a nice fat juicy steak, green beans, mushed potatoes with gravy, and a few slices of pizza. Along with and industrial size vat of Arby's Jomocha shake.

paladin1991

Quote from: Nick el Ass on March 19, 2015, 11:49:29 PM

I'd go for a nice fat juicy steak, green beans, mushed potatoes with gravy, and a few slices of pizza. Along with and industrial size vat of Arby's Jomocha shake.
*sees Nick with a new appreciation*  MMMM, Jamocha.

Eddie Coyle

analog kid

Nachos, with extra jalapenos. Maybe a side of poutine.

5 pounds of beans. Because you shit yourself when you die.

SredniVashtar

I am amazed that anyone could think of a last meal let along actually eat one, knowing what was shortly going to happen. I can't remember the name, but wasn't there someone who couldn't finish it all and said he was going to save some 'for later'?

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 20, 2015, 10:32:22 AM
I am amazed that anyone could think of a last meal let along actually eat one, knowing what was shortly going to happen. I can't remember the name, but wasn't there someone who couldn't finish it all and said he was going to save some 'for later'?
I'm sure that has happened. Texas has stopped the tradition because the guy, made infamous for dragging a black guy to death behind his truck, in 2011 ordered A LOT of food for his last meal and then didn't eat any of it. I'm sure the other guys in Huntsville really appreciate that guy.
http://blog.chron.com/thetexican/2013/06/no-fancy-last-meal-for-the-500th-texas-execution-but-the-condemned-still-get-a-privilege-their-victims-were-denied/