• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I guess I just don't understand wrestlers

Started by DigitalPigSnuggler, August 13, 2014, 10:13:48 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kelt on August 14, 2014, 12:01:48 AM
If it's the same two guys in the same two adjoining cubicles at the same time on the same days then that would logically point to them consciously arranging these meetings, rather than one of them merely being the innocent victim of random homosexuals advances in a public toilet  :D

That will just rip out his self confidence. He believes it's his compelling sexual magnetism. Now you imply it's just habitual whoring. That's wrong. Seriously.

Kelt

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 14, 2014, 12:06:44 AM
That will just rip out his self confidence. He believes it's his compelling sexual magnetism. Now you imply it's just habitual whoring. That's wrong. Seriously.

Cottaging.

I believe the term is Cottaging.

Quote from: Kelt on August 14, 2014, 12:01:48 AM
If it's the same two guys in the same two adjoining cubicles at the same time on the same days then that would logically point to them consciously arranging these meetings, rather than one of them merely being the innocent victim of random homosexuals advances in a public toilet  :D

It would?  By whose logic?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 14, 2014, 12:06:44 AM

Thanks, Yorkie!  It is wrong, and I appreciate your kind words of support!  Cheers!

Quote from: Kelt on August 14, 2014, 12:47:13 AM
Yeah.

John Venn's.

John Venn the Diagram Guy?  Are you telling me that's who was in the next stall?  That's preposterous. 

Quote from: Kelt on August 14, 2014, 12:24:22 AM
Cottaging.

I believe the term is Cottaging.

Who could have imagined that a thread about wrestlers could have devolved into a discussion about ho-mo-sec-shuls? 

Quote from: Kelt on August 13, 2014, 11:40:27 PM
It's interesting that you've kept hold of that since 2005. Sentimental reasons?

Accessed via Best of Craigslist.  Why do I need to archive posts by closeted flamers on Craigslist when I can just as easily find them in this thread?

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on August 14, 2014, 01:01:06 AM

John Venn the Diagram Guy?  Are you telling me that's who was in the next stall?  That's preposterous.

He would be in the intersection of the two stalls.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on August 14, 2014, 09:41:30 AM
He would be in the intersection of the two stalls.

That would explain his wide stance.   ;)

Kelt

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 14, 2014, 09:34:31 AM
Accessed via Best of Craigslist.  Why do I need to archive posts by closeted flamers on Craigslist when I can just as easily find them in this thread?

You searched for it via a function called 'Best of Craigslist' or had it in a personal folder that you named 'Best of Craigslist'.

Either way... whatever floats that boat of yours :)

I do not judge.

Kelt

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 14, 2014, 09:31:41 AM
Who could have imagined that a thread about wrestlers could have devolved into a discussion about ho-mo-sec-shuls?

Cosmic inevitability?

Quote from: Kelt on August 14, 2014, 12:08:33 PM
You searched for it via a function called 'Best of Craigslist' or had it in a personal folder that you named 'Best of Craigslist'.

Neither.  I typed "Kelt" into Google and this was the third item on the list, after the BlowBuddies website and an ad for butter-basted used panties.

Kelt

I don't need to know the kind of targeted ads your PC is throwing at you when you go on Google... as I said, I'm not judging :)