• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

Juan

Once again it shows how stupid the Republicans are.  Don't you remember all the FBI files the Clintons stole?

VtaGeezer

I knew she'd get off when Obama, a sitting President, endorsed her.  The CNN and MSNBC are touting Comey's statement as "a clean bill of health"; "a load off her shoulders".  The amazing part is that Clinton and the media constantly hammer DT for being not serious or dangerous; but the Director of the FBI just labeled HMH and her band of hubris-driven sycophants as incompetent and negligent.  And he usurped the authority of courts and decided the outcome.  His boss will do the same; she already said so.

And later today, Obama will undoubtedly congratulate her for being not being indicted.  I'm disgusted but not surprised in the least.

Well, all of the Bellgab conservative pundits are offering their opinions.  Best to quote Comey himself from his presser:

"Opinions are irrelevant, and they were all uninformed by insight into our investigation because we did our investigation the right way. Only facts matter, and the FBI found them here in an entirely apolitical and professional way. I couldn't be prouder to be part of this organization."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/fbi-recommends-no-charges-against-clinton-in-email-probe-225102#ixzz4DY8i7ogx

Also:  Onan!!!!!!

chefist

A complete non-surprise.

albrecht

Quote from: onan on July 05, 2016, 09:40:20 AM
I'm giggling like Renfield. You guys really thought charges would be brought? Maybe you should buy the next book informing everyone of the sinister dealings of the Clintons.
Ha, welcome back. Renfield would've not liked Norry also. He was a rat-eater.

I think anybody under investigation by a government agency should change their name to Clinton, it could result in the paperwork being rerouted, lost, or no indictment or, at worst, a cursory investigation that would be squashed by the results of the Tarmac meeting and Obama influence. If nothing else, it would be worth a try. A part of me wants to think the hacked emails had a national security implication and so Obama, or the DOJ/FBI, refused to indict in the "nation's interest." But, considering Obama's contempt and attitude towards the country, or laws, I doubt that was the motive. More likely was whatever Bill told Lynch and Obama told Comey with regard to some personal information they had on them or impact on their career (government and future private.)

VtaGeezer

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on July 05, 2016, 09:47:50 AM
Well, all of the Bellgab conservative pundits are offering their opinions.  Best to quote Comey himself from his presser:

"Opinions are irrelevant, and they were all uninformed by insight into our investigation because we did our investigation the right way. Only facts matter, and the FBI found them here in an entirely apolitical and professional way. I couldn't be prouder to be part of this organization."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/fbi-recommends-no-charges-against-clinton-in-email-probe-225102#ixzz4DY8i7ogx

Also:  Onan!!!!!!
May all of Canada's security secrets be handled as well as Clinton handled ours.

ItsOver

Quote from: VtaGeezer on July 05, 2016, 09:54:10 AM
May all of Canada's security secrets be handled as well as Clinton handled ours.
Absolutely.  It's only classified information.  No big deal.

I don`t know Director Comey personally, but I know people that do. My brother, being just one, and he is absolutely stunned by this press conference. He was gearing up to be an expert witness in this case, and now...he is speechless. I can assure everyone, many, many agents are gobsmacked, as well.

Comey was a straight-shooter. Everyone respected him. No more. He`s toast.

I'm giggling like Renfield. You guys really thought charges would be brought? Maybe you should buy the next book informing everyone of the sinister dealings of the Clintons.

Welcome back, Onan!

SredniVashtar

Welcome back. And about bloody time!

VtaGeezer

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 05, 2016, 09:59:03 AM
I don`t know Director Comey personally, but I know people that do. My brother, being just one, and he is absolutely stunned by this press conference. He was gearing up to be an expert witness in this case, and now...he is speechless. I can assure everyone, many, many agents are gobsmacked, as well.

Comey was a straight-shooter. Everyone respected him. No more. He`s toast.
Hardly.  He and his offspring now have an A-ticket for life.  He will retire to become a managing partner in a big DC law firm.  This is how America works.

Thank God my time is short. Back to the basics:

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

-- 1 Corinthians 3:19

Someone here owes me a lot of money.

Little Hater

And the mighty onan returns to insult the forum with his 'I told you so', which he didn't. Welcome back and please go away again.

aldousburbank

Hey mang!

aldousburbank

I'm giggling like Renfield. You guys really thought charges would be brought? Maybe you should buy the next book informing everyone of the sinister dealings of the Clintons government ufo disclosure.

TigerLily

onan! *bats her eyes prettily*  Nice to see you

Anyone want to re-visit Bernie for President?

Obama definitely sold his soul today being so effusive with Clinton today.

WOTR

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on July 05, 2016, 02:24:38 PM
Obama definitely sold his soul today being so effusive with Clinton today.
Now you are just being silly... He sold his soul a very long time ago.

I said a long time ago that the chances of a Clinton being indicted are laughable...

***Good to see you again, Onan.

Value Of Pi

The FBI finding is about Clinton but also is a fairly telling sign of the times. Clear incompetence and disregard for rules broken and risks taken with no acknowledgement of this by the offenders, much less an apology. At the same time, no indictment and therefore all is supposedly well and all is in effect forgiven (an official slap on the wrist may occur, at worst). In fact, not being indicted is now somehow equivalent to a clean bill of health.

If you look beyond Clinton to the whole area of white-collar crime, you see numerous examples of prosecutors and investigative agencies refusing to deal with suspected criminals as suspected criminals. They get the white-glove treatment and are allowed to go their way, sometimes after paying a small financial penalty that they can well afford.

So I wouldn't limit my criticism to Clinton without making the point about how widespread the problem is. She is a good symbol but is still only the tip of the iceberg.

Great to see you back, fella! :D :D :D  I don't agree with some of your views but I welcome the diversity of opinion on Bellgab.  You were missed.

I never thought she would be indicted. What she did was careless and negligent and she should never hold an office in our government again but I knew that she wouldn't be prosecuted for that.  She is simply too powerful.  What this does say is that she should never be given the keys to the kingdom.  She is far too incompetent.

aldousburbank

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 05, 2016, 04:02:05 PM
I never thought she would be indicted. What she did was careless and negligent and she should never hold an office in our government again but I knew that she wouldn't be prosecuted for that.  She is simply too powerful.  What this does say is that she should never be given the keys to the kingdom.  She is far too incompetent.

Hillary; too big to fail.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 05, 2016, 04:02:05 PM
What Comey wouldn't say is that, though no felony case has ever been prosecuted for such negligence and incompetence, almost all in Clinton's position were barred from further government position or contract.  Clinton Inc skated away once again on the thin ice of enforceable letter-of-the-law legalism and prosecutor deference.  And it appears that none of Clinton's toadies, aides or staff are being disciplined or prosecuted either. 

Having worked for years with classified materials, I think this morning's developments were appalling; not just for the acts, but for demonstrating Clinton's high arrogance of surrounding herself with a wall of sycophants and zealots who lack the courage to say "You may be Hillary Clinton, but you can't fucking do that!"  This will certainly have ramifications with allies' sharing of sensitive material with the second Clinton WH.

Lunger

I didn't think she'd be charged but just how many damned felony's does one have to commit before some kind of charge is filed.

Should have at least gone to the Grand Jury.