• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

Juicy tidbits from Dollie Kyle's upcoming book about the Clintons. 

* Bill has slept with over 2000 women.
* Kyle started sleeping with Bill shortly after high school and the affair continued for 32 years.
* Bill called Hillary "The Warden" and spoke of the need of having a baby with Hillary so they would appear to be a normal couple and take the attention off The Warden's lifestyle.
* Hillary provided financial security for Bill during the early years of their marriage.
* Bill often used the phrase, "God damn nigger".  So much for the first black president.
* Hillary has been going around saying that she has been fighting for women for 40 years when Dollie claims that Hillary has been fighting women for 40 years.  Hillary tried to destroy Dollie but failed in her attempt.  Other women weren't so lucky.

More at:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633977/Bill-Clinton-s-lover-Dolly-Kyle-tells-lumpy-Hillary-fat-ankles-hair-toes-schemed-LIE-60-Minutes-Bill-s-affairs.html

bateman

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 10, 2016, 02:17:39 PM

* Kyle started sleeping with Bill shortly after high school and the affair continued for 32 years.
* Bill called Hillary "The Warden" and spoke of the need of having a baby with Hillary so they would appear to be a normal couple and take the attention off The Warden's lifestyle.
* Hillary provided financial security for Bill during the early years of their marriage.
* Bill often used the phrase, "God damn nigger".  So much for the first black president.
* Hillary has been going around saying that she has been fighting for women for 40 years when Dollie claims that Hillary has been fighting women for 40 years.  Hillary tried to destroy Dollie but failed in her attempt.  Other women weren't so lucky.

More at:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633977/Bill-Clinton-s-lover-Dolly-Kyle-tells-lumpy-Hillary-fat-ankles-hair-toes-schemed-LIE-60-Minutes-Bill-s-affairs.html

I need a shower after reading that. What absolutely vile human beings.

Quote from: bateman on June 10, 2016, 02:19:03 PM

You and me both.  These people should be kept far away from the White House.  Trump isn't much better but at least he doesn't try to hide his faults.

starrmtn001

Quote from: bateman on June 10, 2016, 02:19:03 PM
I glad I read your post before what you were responding to.  Thank you, Bateman, for taking the "hit" for me.  I owe ya big time. :-*

Hillary should star in a remake of Caged Heat.  She would play the warden of course.

As for me, I always believe what I read in the Daily Fail.  ::)

VtaGeezer

HMH is supposedly the "most qualified".  Well, the last place finisher in every major auto race "qualified" too.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 10, 2016, 02:17:39 PM

More at:

Add it to the stack of "blockbuster" books predicted to destroy Clinton Inc. over the past 20 years.  Ain't gonna happen.  No one will hear about it beyond Fox News and the usual talk/rant show listeners.  IOW, those who've already oppose her. 

Hillary will win, and will set back women in politics by 50 years. She will be so bad that there's a 50/50 chance that 19th Amendment will be rescinded by the time she's impeached and imprisoned.

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on June 10, 2016, 02:48:06 PM
As for me, I always believe what I read in the Daily Fail.  ::)

It's the book not the newspaper.  Stories like this about the Clintons are not rare.  Or do you just simply ignore them and hope they will go away?

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 10, 2016, 03:05:27 PM
Add it to the stack of "blockbuster" books predicted to destroy Clinton Inc. over the past 20 years.  Ain't gonna happen.  No one will hear about it beyond Fox News and the usual talk/rant show listeners.  IOW, those who've already oppose her. 

Hillary will win, and will set back women in politics by 50 years. She will be so bad that there's a 50/50 chance that 19th Amendment will be rescinded by the time she's impeached and imprisoned.

Bill is teflon. Nothing sticks to him.  However, Hillary is another matter.  She is thoroughly unpleasant and doesn't have the charm of her husband.  If he stays in the background during the campaign, these attacks will hurt.  If he comes to the aid of her then they probably won't.

I don't give a flying fuck what or who Bill Clinton is/was/will  be sleeping with. He's not running for office, it's moot and it's none of my damned business, but people have to make a buck digging dirt on all sides of the political spectrum.

bateman

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 10, 2016, 03:09:48 PM
If he stays in the background during the campaign, these attacks will hurt.  If he comes to the aid of her then they probably won't.

That I'm really not sure about. He's been really rattled at some of these campaign events, and he's largely the reason she lost South Carolina in '08.

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on June 10, 2016, 03:10:47 PM
I don't give a flying fuck what or who Bill Clinton is/was/will  be sleeping with. He's not running for office, it's moot and it's none of my damned business, but people have to make a buck digging dirt on all sides of the political spectrum.

It is not the people that they sleep with that is dangerous.  It is the fact that the Clintons destroy other people's lives in order to get ahead in the world.  And I suppose you think it is ok to call blacks niggers.

Damn, the excuses people make so they can keep their heads in the sand.

I expect Dolly Kyle to be found dead.  A suicide with two bullet holes in the back of her head.  Foul play not suspected.

Police Chief and the local Prosecutor new board members of the Clinton Foundation.

Quote from: bateman on June 10, 2016, 03:12:36 PM
That I'm really not sure about. He's been really rattled at some of these campaign events, and he's largely the reason she lost South Carolina in '08.

He does have a habit lately of putting his foot in his mouth so that is a good point, bateman.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 10, 2016, 03:14:08 PM
And I suppose you think it is ok to call blacks niggers.

Who are you asking, me or him?

bateman

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 10, 2016, 03:17:04 PM
He does have a habit lately of putting his foot in his mouth of late so that is a good point, bateman.

Look at how he went all "Wild Bill" when he was accused of being a racist by the Obama campaign. We're seeing even more of that now, and the millennials/Bernie supporters don't gaf about Bill - nobody under 30 remembers his presidency. At this point he's arguably more of a liability.

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 10, 2016, 03:16:31 PM
I expect Dolly Kyle to be found dead.  A suicide with two bullet holes in the back of her head.  Foul play not suspected.

Police Chief and the local Prosecutor new board members of the Clinton Foundation.

LOL ala Vince Foster.  Not sure I believe the Vince Foster stuff but with this bunch, you never know.

You should.  Sexual matters have been used throughout history against those in power through blackmail.

This was pretty much the cornerstone reason the Republicans wanted to impeach Bill in the first place.

If you cannot control your sexual urges you are simply putting yourself at risk for blackmail when you are in such a powerful position, and if you are unable to understand that, you shouldn't be in the highest office.

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 10, 2016, 03:17:40 PM
Who are you asking, me or him?

Not you.  Unscreened caller.  I already know your answer.

Quote from: bateman on June 10, 2016, 03:18:54 PM
Look at how he went all "Wild Bill" when he was accused of being a racist by the Obama campaign. We're seeing even more of that now, and the millennials/Bernie supporters don't gaf about Bill - nobody under 30 remembers his presidency. At this point he's arguably more of a liability.

You're right about the millennials too.  Frankly, I think the Clinton's time has come and gone but I'm not a Democrat so I can't speak for them.  If the Republicans had nominated someone like Kasich or Rubio, then I think Hillary would not have had a chance this November.  They didn't though and they are left with a candidate who is despised almost as much as Hillary is.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: bateman on June 10, 2016, 03:12:36 PM
He's been looking more than a little disoriented to me. 

starrmtn001

Fuckin' hate it when invisibility mode goes on auto-pilot.

VtaGeezer

You should.  He didn't exactly seduce his victims.  His MO is to use his power to draw them into intimacy, then to threaten what may happen if they blab. Lewinsky was 22 yo intern, Clinton a 50 yo life long lecher.

bateman

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 10, 2016, 03:26:59 PM
You're right about the millennials too.  Frankly, I think the Clinton's time has come and gone but I'm not a Democrat so I can't speak for them.  If the Republicans had nominated someone like Kasich or Rubio, then I think Hillary would not have had a chance this November.  They didn't though and they are left with a candidate who is despised almost as much as Hillary is.

And who doesn't have the financing Hillary does. The Berniebots will fall in line behind her and the full DNC machine (complete with Obama's campaign apparatus) will be at her disposal. I don't see any way Trump can pull it off. London bookies have her at 74% now. https://electionbettingodds.com/WIN_chart_maxim_lott_john_stossel.html

TigerLily

I'm certainly not thrilled about Hillary but she is sooo much better than Trump.

Vote Hillary. The Lesser of Two Evils

Quote from: TigerLily on June 10, 2016, 03:48:48 PM
I'm certainly not thrilled about Hillary but she is sooo much better than Trump.

Vote Hillary. The Lesser of Two Evils

If I didn't care so much for the Supreme Court,  I might be willing to vote for her even if she is detestable.  As it is,  we need more strict constructionist judges in our Federal courts.  Take the 9th Circus Court of appeals ruling yesterday that struck down concealed/carry.  They made that ruling based on their respective ideologies not on the law.  The law comes first and feelings/desires should have no place in a judge's ruling.  The attorneys that lost the case can take it to the Supreme Court but a tie in the vote lets the lower court ruling stand and basically conceal/carry would be outlawed all across the country.   The legislatures are supposed to change the laws not the judges.  What's the point of having legislators if their job is usurped by the courts? If you don't like the conceal/carry law then urge your legislatures to repeal it.  That is the proper way to get things done. 

At least with Trump, there is a chance that the appropriate justices will get nominated. 

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 10, 2016, 04:04:53 PM
  If I didn't care so much for the Supreme Court,  I might be willing to vote for her even if she is detestable.  As it is,  we need more strict constructionist judges in our Federal courts.  Take the 9th Circus Court of appeals ruling yesterday that struck down concealed/carry.  They made that ruling based on their respective ideologies not on the law.  The law comes first and feelings/desires should have no place in a judge's ruling.  The attorneys that lost the case can take it to the Supreme Court but a tie in the vote lets the lower court ruling stand and basically conceal/carry would be outlawed all across the country.   The legislatures are supposed to change the laws not the judges.  What's the point of having legislators if their job is usurped by the courts? If you don't like the conceal/carry law then urge your legislatures to repeal it.  That is the proper way to get things done. 

At least with Trump, there is a chance that the appropriate justices will get nominated.

The only way to get huge sums of corporate money out of politics is to overturn Citizens United. You can bet a Trump Supreme Court judge would never support that.  The reason we have such terrible choices in Presidential candidates  is because one has to be or be owned by billionaires to run a campaign.  Bernie has been the only exception to this.  As far as the Congress and Senate they are working for the money men who got and keep them in office instead of We the People.

Of course you already know how I feel on this issue. We bonded over it on the Trump thread  :-*

VtaGeezer

Quote from: bateman on June 10, 2016, 03:39:38 PM
London bookies have her at 74% now.
What did London bookies have Trump at four months ago in Feb.?