• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

Juan

Lynch makes it sound as though they just bumped into one another at the airport, but the meeting took place in a third partie's, as yet unidentified, plane well out on the Tarmac.  That's a good location to be sure you're not overheard.  Was she promised a Supreme Court appointments?

Why does this fucking iPad insist on capitalizing Tarmac?

ItsOver

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 29, 2016, 02:31:44 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/disclosures-of-new-clinton-emails-raise-questions-about-her-transparency/ar-AAhM9aM?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=LENDHP

...Clinton has said she deleted nearly 32,000 emails from her time as secretary because they were purely personal, dealing with such matters as arrangements for her daughter’s wedding and her yoga routine. But Republicans have said there is no way to know whether Clinton also deleted potentially embarrassing work-related emails...

MORE AT SITE
It's good to see Queen Hillary was able to assume this responsibility for the pursuit of justice.  An ordinary worker bee doing something similar could expect to have obstruction of justice added to any potential charges.  Of course, they would have been using an official government cyber system anyway and any of their deletions would more than likely be saved on a back-up system.

It's good to be The Queen.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on June 30, 2016, 11:33:28 AM

...Why does this fucking iPad insist on capitalizing Tarmac?
It's a big fan of The Moody Blues or Art's ill-fated Dark Matter?

http://youtu.be/O8Ja4u8_RGQ

VtaGeezer

Quote from: ItsOver on June 30, 2016, 11:34:32 AM
It's good to be The Queen.
If she gets elected, you ain't seen nuthin yet.

aldousburbank

Hillary waddled with Huma for a couple of blocks in NYC's gay pride day parade last Sunday. (Full disclosure- I went to last year's.) I am really surprised that no BellGabbers made light of Hill's pandering to peggers but I guess that's over now.

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 30, 2016, 12:32:51 PM
Hillary waddled with Huma for a couple of blocks in NYC's gay pride day parade last Sunday. (Full disclosure- I went to last year's.) I am really surprised that no BellGabbers made light of Hill's pandering to peggers but I guess that's over now.

Forget the peggers. Imagine the scissoring those two do.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on June 30, 2016, 11:06:23 AM
It's just being reported that few days ago, Bill had a private conversation with AG Loretta Lynch at the Phoenix airport after they "just bumped into each other".  Of course all they talked about was golf and grand kids.  You bet.  While his wife is under felony investigation by DOJ and in the midst of a political campaign. The arrogance of these m#$%&(@3!%#@ing Clintons and Obama appointees has no bounds.

Nope nothing to see here, move along plebs.  Vote Clinton!  You aren't anti-woman are YOU????????

VtaGeezer

Lynch's security wouldn't allow the reporter who discovered the tryst with Bill to take photos. BTW, guess who appointed Lynch to be the US Attorney in NY. 

ItsOver

Quote from: VtaGeezer on July 01, 2016, 09:19:50 AM
Lynch's security wouldn't allow the reporter who discovered the tryst with Bill to take photos. BTW, guess who appointed Lynch to be the US Attorney in NY.
Good 'ol Slick.  That dude could teach the Mafia lessons.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: ItsOver on July 01, 2016, 09:36:43 AM
Good 'ol Slick.  That dude could teach the Mafia lessons.

If he was Italian, he could be "made".

ItsOver

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on June 30, 2016, 11:33:28 AM
Lynch makes it sound as though they just bumped into one another at the airport, but the meeting took place in a third partie's, as yet unidentified, plane well out on the Tarmac.  That's a good location to be sure you're not overheard.  Was she promised a Supreme Court appointments?

Why does this fucking iPad insist on capitalizing Tarmac?
Just a random meeting where they discussed golf and their children. Yeah, right. You know I've had this feeling that Bill doesn't really want Hillary to become President. Some of the stuff he says and then this meeting. I think Bill would like to hold "I was a President" over his wife. Also being a "first husband" his movements might be tracked more thoroughly and so less opportunities for affairs, money-making speeches and Foundation(s) intrigues, and Lolita Express flights.
ps: it capitalizes because Tarmac is a registered trademark.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: albrecht on July 01, 2016, 04:52:37 PM
Just a random meeting where they discussed golf and their children. Yeah, right. You know I've had this feeling that Bill doesn't really want Hillary to become President. Some of the stuff he says and then this meeting. I think Bill would like to hold "I was a President" over his wife. Also being a "first husband" his movements might be tracked more thoroughly and so less opportunities for affairs, money-making speeches and Foundation(s) intrigues, and Lolita Express flights.
ps: it capitalizes because Tarmac is a registered trademark.
Clinton Inc make $10M+/yr., not counting Princess Chelsea. That goes away if and while HMH is in the Oval Office.  For grifters like them, its all about having more money than the NY Old Money who will always see them as from Dogpatch.  I doubt the tracking will matter; it didn't when he was Prez.  SS is trained to look the other way; how do you thinks they get away with so many fuck-ups?

ItsOver

Pretty unbeeleefable.  The attorney general commits a  conflict of interest the dumbest law student would recognise.  Of course,  "The Meeting on The Tarmac" wouldn't have become a problem for the elitists if it hadn't discovered.   She knew exactly what she was doing.

Quote from: ItsOver on July 01, 2016, 05:24:02 PM
Pretty unbeeleefable.  The attorney general commits a  conflict of interest the dumbest law student would recognise.  Of course,  "The Meeting on The Tarmac" wouldn't have become a problem for the elitists if it hadn't discovered.   She knew exactly what she was doing.

The corruption of our country's government is complete.  I'm beginning to think that the only way to take back our government is through revolution.  Throw at almost all senators and congressmen and ban the Democrats and Republicans from holding office.  They do not represent us anymore just big money.  Also, lawyers would be banned from holding office.

"If we are ever to have law and order in the West, the first thing we gotta do is take out all the lawyers and shoot 'em down like dogs."  Major Rufus Cobb (Henry Hull) from Jesse James - 1939

Juan

Quote from: VtaGeezer on July 01, 2016, 05:18:03 PM
For grifters like them, its all about having more money than the NY Old Money who will always see them as from Dogpatch. 
If Bill would just admit he's JFK's illegitimate son, they'd be Kennedys.

albrecht

So corrupt. Everywhere you turn the Clintons are up to something that, at minimum, looks like corruption.
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/9539
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/20426
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/19804
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/01/clinton-sought-secret-info-on-eu-bailout-plans-as-son-in-laws-doomed-hedge-fund-gambled-on-greece.html
"Financial Conflicts of Interest

The public may lose confidence in the integrity of Government if it perceives that an employee's Government work is influenced by personal interests or by payments from an outside source. An executive branch employee's Government work may have the potential to benefit the employee personally, affect the financial interests of the employee's family, or involve individuals or organizations with which the employee has some past, present, or future connection away from the employee's Government job. Separately, an employee might be offered a payment from a non-Federal source, such as a former employer, either before or after entering Government."
https://www.oge.gov/web/oge.nsf/Financial+Conflicts+of+Interest

http://nypost.com/2016/06/25/clinton-white-house-was-a-den-of-cocaine-and-mistresses-ex-secret-service-officer/

Gary J. Byrne has devoted his life to serving his country, and risked it to do the same â€" as a member of the US Air Force, a uniformed White House Secret Service officer, and a federal air marshal.

He says he has also seen Hillary’s “dangerous,” abusive, paranoid behavior.

“It’s like hitting yourself with a hammer every day,” Byrne, pounding a fist into his open hand, says of the former first lady’s explosive anger.

Happy 4th of July! Sincerely, Hillary Clinton

albrecht

FBI director Comey is having a live press conference now about the investigation into Billary's illegal or improper use of a private email server and other associated issues and what they are recommending to go to the DOJ head. We will see how Bill's meeting went with Lynch and Obama's influence on Comey will pan out.

I just lost ALL respect for Comey. And I had a lot of respect for that man. Gone. All of it. He sold out.

albrecht

Ha! The fix was in after all. No charges recommended by Obama's FBI director. The meeting with Lynch and Bill and Obama's directives worked. Not a surprise, I guess. Still I thought I had a bit of respect for rule of law and some parts of the government. I stand corrected. Not sure why I would've thought any different outcome.

onan

I'm giggling like Renfield. You guys really thought charges would be brought? Maybe you should buy the next book informing everyone of the sinister dealings of the Clintons.