• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on June 07, 2016, 03:09:10 PM
OMG! senda thinks that Patty "may" have seen one of his ratty patty videos and that she gave Kathy some kind of ultimatum.  :o

ya think....?  8)

Patty is there through thick and thin for those two and they call her a rapist along with other horrible names. She should have washed her hands of these 2 ages ago.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 07, 2016, 01:29:46 PM
But if my "girlfriend" were unheard from for even a day, I wouldn't be farting around on YouTube and would arrange the other "welfare check" that next morning.

The only "welfare check" that was on Senda's mind was the one that Kathy gets every month.  I'm sure that getting his mitts on it is using up all the CPU cycles in that 286 brain of his.  No wonder he doesn't give a shit whether she's alive or dead.

LadyFish

Quote from: Who on June 07, 2016, 03:39:11 PM
Kathy has permanently dumped the Fat Ass from Martinez.  She and Patty are out having a little adventure.

Perhaps they have been busy bees at the storage units cataloging the SendaMonsters collectibles to sell on eBay to get some quick cash for a new car to go out in style.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 07, 2016, 05:33:18 PM
The only "welfare check" that was on Senda's mind was the one that Kathy gets every month.  I'm sure that getting his mitts on it is using up all the CPU cycles in that 286 brain of his.  No wonder he doesn't give a shit whether she's alive or dead.

I wonder if she's maxed out her credit cards

bateman

Quote from: LadyFish on June 07, 2016, 05:34:15 PM
Perhaps they have been busy bees at the storage units cataloging the SendaMonsters collectibles to sell on eBay to get some quick cash for a new car to go out in style.

Rat urine tends to have an adverse effect on resale value though.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 07, 2016, 07:02:33 PM

If she had any available credit on her cards he would have taken Uber to go check up on her.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 07, 2016, 07:02:33 PM

Well you can bet that when she kicks the bucket Senda will be there to pry them out of her cold dead hand and buy "presents" for himself.

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 06, 2016, 06:02:09 PM
In short. A shout out to Pittsburgh Dad, Senda is stinky, Kathy stopped talking to him and he does not know what he bought.
Maybe it was an antivirus program?

Quote from: WOTR on June 07, 2016, 08:22:32 PM
Maybe it was an antivirus program?

Turns out it was a surprise. $65 in cash and some clean underpants.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 07, 2016, 08:26:48 PM

Well I am truly glad that Kathy is apparently ok and just gone rogue.  Hopefully she is in TJ having a grand old time.

I couldn't even garner a guess at what size Skivvies he could use. Is 3xGargantuan something
Hanes produces?

littlechris

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 07, 2016, 08:26:48 PM

It was a woman who sent it to him.

Quote from: littlechris on June 07, 2016, 08:35:39 PM

Mrs. OLGA?

She finds him attractive, you know.

littlechris

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 07, 2016, 08:41:22 PM
Mrs. OLGA?

She finds him attractive, you know.

Not sure who OLGA is.

But it's a shame to see people giving the slimebag money/gifts.

Those who do, know nothing of Falkies past.

Their intentions are good, they're just ignorant.

In this particular case, this female is enamored with him and his "great" videos.

Fucking mind boggling.

She's more fucked mentally than he is.

Quote from: littlechris on June 07, 2016, 08:53:10 PM
Not sure who OLGA is.

But it's a shame to see people giving the slimebag money/gifts.

Those who do, know nothing of Falkies past.

Their intentions are good, they're just ignorant.

In this particular case, this female is enamored with him and his "great" videos.

Fucking mind boggling.

She's more fucked mentally than he is.

Olg. Open lines Gerry is what I was going for until autocorrect decided to meddle.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 07, 2016, 09:00:55 PM
Olg. Open lines Gerry is what I was going for until autocorrect decided to meddle.

I propose that Olga be the nickname for Open Lines Gerry, hereafter.

Quote from: littlechris on June 07, 2016, 08:35:39 PM

The $65 is for his birthday, didn't he turn 65 or people thought he had but were off a year, I don't remember now.  Maybe it was someone who also thought it would be funny if he tried them on right there (''hey, size 75, I might just be able to squeeze into them'').

Did he even look to see the return address?  Upstate New York?

MAX

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 07, 2016, 05:29:10 PM
Kathy is a shitty everything, in case you haven't noticed.  She's more vile than Senda, and that's really quite a feat.

and she is fatter, although Senda has bigger tits

MAX

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 07, 2016, 09:18:15 PM
I propose that Olga be the nickname for Open Lines Gerry, hereafter.

I prefer Old Jerkoff Gerry

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 08, 2016, 06:09:39 AM
Ojga?  Surely not.

A GabCast host (can't recall which one) once mistakenly referred to me as "Online Gary."  That struck me as being pretty funny as it is almost as dumb as my "Open Lines" name!

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 08, 2016, 07:42:07 AM
That struck me as being pretty funny as it is almost as dumb as my "Open Lines" name!

How do you feel about Old Jerkoff Gerry?

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on June 08, 2016, 07:42:07 AM
A GabCast host (can't recall which one) once mistakenly referred to me as "Online Gary."  That struck me as being pretty funny as it is almost as dumb as my "Open Lines" name!

I prefer to think of you as Old Dirty Gerry, lecherous bar fly.

chefist

Wrote this on YT in response to his latest vid...

Chef Chemist1 second ago
George, you have almost no views since your videos were banned from BellGab...you are basically talking to OLG and yourself at this point. Give it up, already! BTW, Pitts Dad is killing you with content and views...admit the fact that you are a loser! bwahahahha

In that new video, George tells us why he does not like Pittsburgh Dad.
It is because it is a show and the guy playing the Dad is an actor but George thinks it is real.
He is going to be so upset when he finds out that Mr. Belvedere is not really in Pittsburgh either.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 07, 2016, 08:33:17 PM
Well I am truly glad that Kathy is apparently ok...

Did they look under the pile of pizza boxes, dirty clothes, and hamburger wrappers?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 08, 2016, 05:10:37 PM
In that new video, George tells us why he does not like Pittsburgh Dad.
It is because it is a show and the guy playing the Dad is an actor but George thinks it is real.
He is going to be so upset when he finds out that Mr. Belvedere is not really in Pittsburgh either.

Falkie is still in fine form, I guess he still thinks he's on the way to becoming a minor celebrity.  If anyone at the Apple store is reading this, the moron is on the way with another dumb problem for you to fix.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 08, 2016, 08:30:13 PM
Falkie is still in fine form, I guess he still thinks he's on the way to becoming a minor celebrity.  If anyone at the Apple store is reading this, the moron is on the way with another dumb problem for you to fix.

Falkie is dragging his Apple computer to the store but he needs a house call to look at his laptop.

Falkie logic.

chefist

He's averaging 28 views now....not good.

Quote from: chefist on June 08, 2016, 08:58:55 PM
He's averaging 28 views now....not good.

Sure turned to shit for him in one helluva hurry didn't it?

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 08, 2016, 09:01:14 PM
Sure turned to shit for him in one helluva hurry didn't it?

He just responded to me on his latest YT...lol...I couldn't copy n paste...if you all have a chance go read it!... delusional hypocrisy....