• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

MR. Spock

Quote from: littlechris on April 19, 2016, 02:06:41 PM
Falkie, you should do a video dressed up as a baby.

You already have the voice down.

lol

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 19, 2016, 01:06:34 PM
I get told all kinds of things in inboxes every day, often from people whom I've had no dealings with as to what is being said on the Musings thread and in here.
Whether or not it is true or not, that is a different question.

As for Digital Pimple Sucker, he needs to look at his Bill Gates history one hell of a lot closer.
It was during the mid 1970's when Gates after he took a leave from Harvard to work with Roberts at MITS in Albuquerque that Gates offered me a job.
I don't care if people don't believe me.
That's their problem.
It happened and I've met and talked to Gates since though it's been a long time since our last meeting.
You can think I'm lying 24-7 all you want.
When I say I did something or met someone, it happened.
I might be off on some details because there's a lot to remember and I forget things at times but the basic facts stand.
If you don't like what I tell, too bad.

Falkie,
          Will you please tell us the whole story about getting offered a job writing Superman? Who offered the job? When? What title would you start on? What artist was going to work with you? Do you give artist thumbnails for panels or a full written script?

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 19, 2016, 02:11:42 PM
Falkie,
          Will you please tell us the whole story about getting offered a job writing Superman? Who offered the job? When? What title would you start on? What artist was going to work with you? Do you give artist thumbnails for panels or a full written script?

It's around 2:01 or so in the YT above ^^^

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 19, 2016, 02:11:42 PM
Falkie,

That's a lot of questions to be asking a genius in one go.

Falkie2013

If I'm an icon, where's my shrine, my monks and my all important donation box ?😜😜😜😛😝😜😝😛🤑😀

Gosh wow. First time I ever got called an icon.

I can see it now.

Little Chris markets this line of Falkie candles and doesn't give me my cut and sells them to little old ladies ( not Brig and not referring to her ) who light the candles at my shrine & international house of chocolate and Falkie worship.😀

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 19, 2016, 02:07:23 PM
Not only Bellgabbers call me up.
Kathy keeps calling me at ungodly hours before noon and waking me out of a sound sleep.
It was freezing in here last night and I had a difficult time going back to sleep.
Video to confront the Fred Bell extortionist and other things once I've had a shower and coffee.
And thank you for your kind words and being the only person I've ever seen on here to state what should be obvious.
It takes a long time and medical paperwork AND being sent to Social Security paid for doctors before they give you benefits.
And almost everyone gets turned down the first time no matter how severe their condition and winds up before an administrative law judge who more often than not, grants those benefits.

Now someone give me coffee and no one gets hurt.

I think there's a t shirt or sign with that on it somewhere already.
Same for chocolate.
And that leads me to a non sexist question for you and the other ladies.
Do women REALLY love chocolate more than men ?
And what's your favorite kind?
Kathy and I love Sees.
She's heavily into truffles, me into milk chocolate butter chews and butterscotch suckers with the occasional foray into peanut brittle.
The suckers keep me from eating.
My favorite is a dark choc kiss on a spoonful of peanut butter with a glass of cold milk omg I love it . . .

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on April 19, 2016, 01:08:02 PM
Also, part of the problem now is your Fortress...because it is not open to the public, we have no idea what may be posted there...

I agree!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 19, 2016, 02:20:42 PM
If I'm an icon, where's my shrine, my monks and my all important donation box ?😜😜😜😛😝😜😝😛🤑😀
out for repairs . . .

chefist

Quote from: littlechris on April 19, 2016, 02:06:41 PM
Falkie, you should do a video dressed up as a baby.

You already have the voice down.

Falkie2013

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on April 19, 2016, 02:22:31 PM
My favorite is a dark choc kiss on a spoonful of peanut butter with a glass of cold milk omg I love it . . .

I was referring to commercially sold chocolate but homemade is cool too.
Hmm, kisses and peanut butter.
Will have to try that.
But I don't like dark chocolate.
Kathy loves it.

Hmm, is it too late to come out with the Steve Zodiac milk chocolate and Venus dark chocolate kisses ?

I always have trouble remembering her full name.

And the cutest orphaned fox ever from the UK Daily Mirror.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 19, 2016, 01:24:51 PM
I just looked at this and I don't use the term "slapping " and I was NOT in the chat room on that day either.
As MV has said, people come into chat and impersonate me all the time and I don't use the term " cross promote " either.

George
Falkie.  The fact that you are lying to us is of little consequence.  But you are, also, lying to yourself.  That, indeed, is of great consequence and it makes me sad.

Please take some time off from BellGab, and spend some quality time with yourself.  Prayers to you buddy.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 19, 2016, 02:24:04 PM
Yep, still just another Falkie thread.

YAFT, indeed. I'm on the brink of merging it into the musings thread.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 19, 2016, 02:27:07 PM
I was referring to commercially sold chocolate but homemade is cool too.
Hmm, kisses and peanut butter.
Will have to try that.
But I don't like dark chocolate.
Kathy loves it.

Hmm, is it too late to come out with the Steve Zodiac milk chocolate and Venus dark chocolate kisses ?

I always have trouble remembering her full name.

I also love Sandies milk choc sea salt caramels

chefist

Quote from: MV on April 19, 2016, 02:31:50 PM

Come on, man...I've been posting George related items in Musings, but still sometimes people post here...even George...we've had other topics just since yesterday...

The Coaster gun fire incident being one...

Quote from: chefist on April 19, 2016, 02:34:38 PM
Come on, man...I've been posting George related items in Musings, but still sometimes people post here...even George...we've had other topics just since yesterday...

We need more gossip, that's the issue.

dipp

I must say sir, you've had a lot of patience.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 19, 2016, 02:39:05 PM
FIFY

I agree. Do you have an interesting topic to discuss here? Otherwise the repeated criticism of the thread is pointless.

Lilith

More GabCasts would fix that IMO.  We have no Art any more.

Without Art, and GabCasts, we are left with Falkiegab.com to talk about.

chefist

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 19, 2016, 02:37:21 PM
We need more gossip, that's the issue.

I've been trying, but it's a community effort! Now it's time for BellGab to step up to the plate and disprove that the biggest topic inside BellGab is George "Falkie" Senda. Since I have started, the biggest threads were GNS, Art Bell and Musings...therefore, George Senda is something that people are interested in... and probably the largest "gossip" topic at BellGab...

Maybe a gossip thread cannot exist, because George will probably always be mentioned sooner or later...If MV determines it's demise, so be it...it was a great ride...and we talked about quite a few things other than the Falkster...

We wait and see...

dipp

Quote from: chefist on April 19, 2016, 02:34:38 PM

Cheftist you were great. This was hardly yr fault.
Shit just happens sometimes.

we all did it.

Quote from: brig on April 19, 2016, 02:41:15 PM
More GabCasts would fix that IMO.  We have not Art any more.

Without Art, and GabCasts, we are left with Falkiegab.com to talk about.

You're right. I hate to say it, but right now Senda is the only entertaining thing on the site. There are plenty of other threads to post on that are not Senda related, but no one seems interested in posting in these, except for the Art thread and the 100 Years Ago thread.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on April 19, 2016, 02:43:28 PM
I've been trying, but it's a community effort! Now it's time for BellGab to step up to the plate and disprove that the biggest topic inside BellGab is George "Falkie" Senda. Since I have started, the biggest threads were GNS, Art Bell and Musings...therefore, George Senda is something that people are interested in... and probably the largest "gossip" topic at BellGab...

Maybe a gossip thread cannot exist, because George will probably always be mentioned sooner or later...If MV determines it's demise, so be it...it was a great ride...and we talked about quite a few things other than the Falkster...

We wait and see...

If there were gabcasts or Art doing a show, I'm sure you would have TONS to say about those Chefist.  Its not your fault that our Radio voices have left us for greener pastures.  I am willing to wait for some others to step up to the plate, er um mic, and give us some stuff to gossip about.  This thread is for chefists take on things, and I would like it to stay please.   :-*

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 19, 2016, 02:41:03 PM
I agree. Do you have an interesting topic to discuss here? Otherwise the repeated criticism of the thread is pointless.

LOL pointless?  Right now the whole thread is pointless.  I don't care if Cheftist want to have a gossip thread, but let it be like the other threads. Wait until there is something to actually gossip about.

littlechris

George,

You gotta bring back "Baby Falkie". 

That's one of your BEST acts!!!

https://youtu.be/oGeeJVRdHhw

Baby Falkie!!!

Baby Falkie!!!

Baby Falkie!!!

Baby Falkie!!!

Baby Falkie!!!

Baby Falkie!!!

Baby Falkie!!!

Baby Falkie!!!

Baby Falkie!!!

Baby Falkie!!!

Dateline

Here is some hot gossip!

Praise MV!  Praise Bellgab feature print!  I just notice that we have a "print key option" for all of this comedic download.  What I foresee is a way to download all of our comedic, prophetic and vaguely loveable encouragement and printing it out into a hardcover book. 

Yes, I still prefer the physical touch rather than the hardcore digital impressions. 

There is actual a roving history of the rise and fall of Art Bell's legacy post-Coast, and soooo much more.  There are vague brushings of the real Norry that is his darkside.  I will not reference others as I am as saturated of him as you can be in saturated fats in Crisco. 

Print on and enjoy