• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Quote from: username on April 19, 2016, 03:20:56 PM
My only true conundrum right now is, determining which radio personality, id like to date ideally........ it would be dana loesch. Shes gorgeous, however shes insane & out of my league. I must aim lower.

Laura Ingram may have hit rock bottom after her hot mic meltdown...give her a ring! Good luck, player!  Oh, I'm going to party with you, cowboy in El Centro/Mexicali!...the two of us together? Forget it!

Yorkshire pud

My only true conundrum right now is, determining which radio personality, id like to date ideally........ it would be dana loesch. Shes gorgeous, however shes insane & out of my league. I must aim lower.

Reported.. but will your date involve tongues, foreplay and breakfast? A friend asked.

By the way; she's not the ideal spokeswoman for guns if she's insane.

Just saying.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on April 19, 2016, 03:00:25 PM
Right on, Brig! I don't like her program, therefore I rarely have visited....and I NEVER told anyone there the the thread was pointless...amazing some people just have to try to control everything...

Thats because they are afraid ....afraid of change...... The change is coming.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 19, 2016, 03:23:09 PM
Reported.. but will your date involve tongues, foreplay and breakfast? A friend asked.

I would single handedly sodomize every single one of the mods with my japanese like tentacles.

WildCard

Quote from: littlechris on April 19, 2016, 02:59:47 PM
Well, the church of Satan was/is in San Francisco so i can believe it. 

I hear ya. But, "baby sacrifices"?!

And anybody that went to his house wouldn't word it that way.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username on April 19, 2016, 03:26:52 PM
I would single handedly sodomize every single one of the mods with my japanse like tentacles.

MV is in for a great time.

Praise MV.

Lilith

Oh Dear!  And of course (Redacted) is out of the question since Daniel has proclaimed his admiration.

3OctaveFart

Oh, sure. I was accused of being Justin many months ago.

Fact is someone is leaking this shit; I don't much care anymore who it is or why, but it is happening.

As Ben Franklin said, two may keep a secret, but only if one is dead. Bingo.

littlechris

Quote from: WildCard on April 19, 2016, 03:27:47 PM

Did Falkie mention seeing baby sacrifices??  :o

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on April 19, 2016, 03:00:25 PM
Right on, Brig! I don't like her program, therefore I rarely have visited....and I NEVER told anyone there the the thread was pointless...amazing some people just have to try to control everything...

They could always try opening their own forum where they would be the moderator, and control everything.

chefist

Quote from: brig on April 19, 2016, 03:31:08 PM
They could always try opening their own forum where they would be the moderator, and control everything.

God bless your sage wisdom...

Praise Brig!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on April 19, 2016, 03:22:57 PM
Laura Ingram may have hit rock bottom after her hot mic meltdown...give her a ring! Good luck, player!  Oh, I'm going to party with you, cowboy in El Centro/Mexicali!...you and I together? Forget about it!

Shes older than me, but she can support me, thats not a bad idea. I did also like that andrea tantaros, another beautiful women. She has or had a radio show.

You need to let me know when you make it out, to the wastelands.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 19, 2016, 03:27:59 PM
MV is in for a great time.

Praise MV.

Mv has been upset with me.... He knows ive been going to other satanic rituals performing sex magick without him

Lilith

Quote from: username on April 19, 2016, 03:34:04 PM

Mv has been upset with me.... He knows ive been going to other satanic rituals performing sex magick without him

I will never be upset with you Michael.  I hope that makes you feel better!    :-*

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on April 19, 2016, 03:28:01 PM
Oh Dear!  And of course (Redacted) is out of the question since Daniel has proclaimed his admiration.
Hmm well ya there's that, im willing to play rock paper scissors over her however, There's also amy martin who is awaiting badly for my next call.

chefist

Quote from: username on April 19, 2016, 03:39:21 PM
Hmm well ya there's that, im wiling to play rock paper scissors over her however, There's also amy martin who is awaiting badly for my next call.

Does she FaceTime?

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 19, 2016, 03:30:20 PM
Oh, sure. I was accused of being Justin many months ago.

Fact is someone is leaking this shit; I don't much care anymore who it is or why, but it is happening.

As Ben Franklin said, two may keep a secret, but only if one is dead. Bingo.

Long ago, when Ol' Gerry was still a schoolboy, my friend made an uproarious illustration of that quote - or a version of it.  It said "three can keep a secret if two of them are dead."  One man was hanging from the rafters by a hangman's noose, and another was upside down in a whiskey barrel, a prominent gunshot wound piercing his abdomen.  Finally, there stood old Ben Franklin with a smoking pistol in his hand.  The likeness was quite stunning, too.  I would pay good money to have that drawing framed and hanging on my office wall today!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on April 19, 2016, 03:40:53 PM
Does she FaceTime?

She doesnt snap chat, i asked for nudes so i got the answer i was looking for.... Im sure she does facetime.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on April 19, 2016, 03:36:22 PM
I will never be upset with you Michael.  I hope that makes you feel better!    :-*

Thank you brig i love you forever

Roswells, Art

Quote from: effluenza on April 19, 2016, 03:01:50 PM
I used to really like chefist as a poster on bell gab. I'm not sure what happened to him recently but his alliance with the dark side of this site has changed him and made him a lot less likeable.

This thread should be merged with the Falkie thread because the whole point of the musings thread was to contain Falkie. Now there are too many places where Falkie is being discussed. I can't keep up.

I never did. After about a month of his postings I could tell he was full of shit and put him on ignore. Thanks MV. And yes, it should be merged with the Falkie thread.

chefist

This Just In! Rumors of a clandestine visit by George to the home of infamous Church of Satan founder Anton LaVey surface questions of ritual sacrifice and infanticide. (posts from LC and WC2)

Are any of these allegations true? Why would George pay a visit to such a den of inequity?

Hopefully we can find the truth!

Quote from: littlechris on April 19, 2016, 02:59:47 PM
Well, the church of Satan was/is in San Francisco so i can believe it. 

Quote from: WildCard on April 19, 2016, 03:27:47 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username on April 19, 2016, 03:43:06 PM
Thank you brig i love you forever

They're still trying to find the remains of the last podcast host who loved her forever. I've said too much.

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on April 19, 2016, 03:48:52 PM
This Just In! Rumors of a clandestine visit by George one to the home of infamous Church of Satan founder Anton LaVey surface questions of ritual sacrifice and infanticide. (posts from LC and WC2)

Are any of these allegations true? Why would George pay a visit to such a den of inequity?

Hopefully we can find the truth!

Lilith

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 19, 2016, 03:49:16 PM
They're still trying to find the remains of the last podcast host who loved her forever. I've said too much.

ShredmeBashedher must be telling my secrets.......

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 19, 2016, 03:47:15 PM
I never did. After about a month of his postings I could tell he was full of shit and put him on ignore. Thanks MV. And yes, it should be merged with the Falkie thread.

You can't ignore me, sweetheart! Smoochies!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 19, 2016, 03:49:16 PM

I am a vampire, there is no stopping me now.

Daggit

Has Falkie had his right of reply to the Chef fest the other day? I'd like to hear his side of the story.

3OctaveFart

That is it, I fudged up the quote in my haste.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: chefist on April 19, 2016, 03:52:30 PM
You can't ignore me, sweetheart! Smoochies!

Please don't kiss in my direction. I still have to eat tonight.

chefist

Quote from: Daggit on April 19, 2016, 04:01:04 PM
Has Falkie had his right of reply to the Chef fest the other day? I'd like to hear his side of the story.

He has written very long posts refuting the rumors...I posted them on this thread, and they are on the Musings thread as well...

I'm afraid to discuss any more George related topics, as we might get banished to Musings...I hope that doesn't happen, this is really a fun place..

We anxiously wait...