• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 19, 2016, 04:02:58 PM
Please don't kiss in my direction. I still have to eat tonight.

You see...you just can't stop...it's so cute!

Falkie2013

Quote from: twiki on April 19, 2016, 03:12:52 PM
I don't think there are enough Falkie threads on here.

Coming soon to your cable network.

FNN Squared.

The Falkie News Network.

All Falkie 24-7 and once you look it takes over your tv's, tablets, phones & computers, all channels switch and even unplugging it won't turn it off as our new Teslavision ( patent pending ) power device powers the network.
There will be no escape for the evil haters.
Soon fleets of Google Falkie blimps and balloons will be sending the signals around the world and the universe.😛

Daggit

Quote from: chefist on April 19, 2016, 04:03:35 PM
He has written very long posts refuting the rumors...I posted them on this thread, and they are on the Musings thread as well...

I'm afraid to discuss any more George related topics, as we might get banished to Musings...I hope that doesn't happen, this is really a fun place..

We anxiously wait...

I thought this thread was going to be the central place for all bell gab news. Falkie is bell gab at the moment.

Daggit

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 19, 2016, 04:04:40 PM

FNN Squared.

The Falkie News Network.

All Falkie 24-7 and once you look it takes over your tv's, tablets, phones & computers, all channels switch and even unplugging it won't turn it off as our new Teslavision ( patent pending ) power device powers the network.
Soon fleets of Google Falkie blimps and balloons will be sending the signals around the world and the universe.😛

Falkie you need to do a video to refute the disgusting allegations leveled at you by chefist on his radio show.

chefist

FNN Squared.

The Falkie News Network.

So let it be written...so let it be done!

Yorkshire pud

FNN Squared.

The Falkie News Network.

24/7? Yeah? We know you'll eat on air and slurp whatever you can get in a gallon bucket, but when will you get any sleep? You fat fucking fuck.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 19, 2016, 03:30:20 PM
Oh, sure. I was accused of being Justin many months ago.

Fact is someone is leaking this shit; I don't much care anymore who it is or why, but it is happening.

As Ben Franklin said, two may keep a secret, but only if one is dead. Bingo.

I have talked to and called Justin many times.
He's in the semi permanent frozen tundra area of Minneapolis when he's not tending his bees in Sussex.

Lilith

FNN Squared.

The Falkie News Network.

Thank You for stepping up to the plate.....er um, the mic, to take up the empty listening space all the bellgabbers have been missing since the UFOship.com site has not been streaming live much lately!

I'm looking forward to it very much!

littlechris

FNN Squared.

The Falkie News Network.

The KING Of Bellgab.Com has arrived!!!!

venix

Quote from: chefist on April 19, 2016, 03:04:41 PM
OH, First rule of BellGab! Don't take BellGab Seriously!

Lol. This coming from the guy who no doubt spent countless hours compiling a dossier on Falkie and then a few hours going point by point through it on a internet radio show. Yeah you don't take this site seriously at all.

venix

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 19, 2016, 03:47:15 PM
I never did. After about a month of his postings I could tell he was full of shit and put him on ignore. Thanks MV. And yes, it should be merged with the Falkie thread.

I'm glad others are seeing this attention whore for who he is.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 19, 2016, 04:09:31 PM
24/7? Yeah? Whe know you'll eat on air and slurp whatever you can get in a gallon bucket, but when will you get any sleep? You fat fucking fuck.

How un nice of you to pipe in with your usual utterly useless filth.

And for the record, when I visited Anton Le Vay's home, the altar was there but it was empty and there were the black candles but no sacrifices of humans, babies or any other creatures were performed while I was there.
No nude women on the altar either or Jayne Mansfield either.
We were there to talk and I had food or coffee or perfectly NORMAL food and if he had to go out for awhile, I sat there and read my books and waited for his return.

akwilly

Quote from: venix on April 19, 2016, 04:16:16 PM
I'm glad others are seeing this attention whore for who he is.
your avatar would be cooler if it was 2 big blue balls

Falkie2013

Quote from: brig on April 19, 2016, 04:17:46 PM
The Most Popular Man in the WORLD!

It's really Freddie Bell of 32 Lurker Lane in Oshkosh, Wisconsin but now you know too much and will have to be silenced.

littlechris

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 19, 2016, 04:17:16 PM

And for the record, when I visited Anton Le Vay's home, the altar was there but it was empty and there were the black candles but no sacrifices of humans, babies or any other creatures were performed while I was there.
We were there to talk and I had food or coffee or perfectly NORMAL food and if he had to go out for awhile, I sat there and read my books and waited for his return.

George, I still can't believe you took a nap at his house.

I'd be scared to wake up and find myself tied up in his basement. Lolz.

chefist

Quote from: akwilly on April 19, 2016, 04:18:52 PM

LOL...and a name change to, Penix...

Lilith

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 19, 2016, 04:19:27 PM
It's really Freddie Bell of 32 Lurker Lane in Oshkosh, Wisconsin but now you know too much and will have to be silenced.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree  ... :o

chefist

Kolchak

Dropping pre-used mayonnaise on people will certainly "send a signal."

Yorkshire pud

How is that answering the question about you rescuing IBM with your insight to their problem?

Once again proving how incredibly inept you are at quoting the right person when you reply; and you helped IBM? Course you did, you fucking useless, fucking fuck.

venix

Quote from: akwilly on April 19, 2016, 04:18:52 PM

Go shit in a beer carton.

akwilly

Quote from: venix on April 19, 2016, 04:30:15 PM
Go shit in a beer carton.
am just waiting for the wind to die down a bit so I can light it on fire :)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: akwilly on April 19, 2016, 04:32:54 PM
am just waiting for the wind to die down a bit so I can light it on fire :)

Doesn't the wind have to blow in the direction of the girl you knocked up so as to go into her water reservoir as your own type of birth control?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 19, 2016, 04:36:47 PM
Doesn't the wind have to blow in the direction of the girl you knocked up so as to go into her water reservoir as your own type of birth control?

Harsh, but possible.

akwilly

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 19, 2016, 04:36:47 PM
its to late. My birth control methods failed. Luckily she went to jail and the baby became a ward of the state. Next time this happens I am going to get some Zika infested mosquitoes and let them loose in the neighborhood