• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 13, 2017, 03:01:48 PM
That just shows the character of the man. There aren't many people who can say that they survived a fatal beating and then went on to podcast stardom witha couple of lisping, androgynous fairy children.

Geez.. just say the the Mudking and Jaz are light in the pants.. ie.. a couple of pansies

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 13, 2017, 03:01:48 PM
That just shows the character of the man. There aren't many people who can say that they survived a fatal beating and then went on to podcast stardom with a couple of lisping, androgynous fairy children.

Senda's total violent and unambiguous death experiences have given him the backbone to face up to the in depth and hardball probing (!) that only Jaz and Mudders can undertake with such rough penetrative and incisive precision. That they present themselves as being somewhat light on the loafers with an unnatural interest in tight leather chest harnesses shouldn't detract from their expertise. Senda recognises this. I suppose the rest of us should too.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 13, 2017, 03:36:01 PM
Senda's total violent and unambiguous death experiences have given him the backbone to face up to the in depth and hardball probing (!) that only Jaz and Mudders can undertake with such rough penetrative and incisive precision. That they present themselves as being somewhat light on the loafers with an unnatural interest in tight leather chest harnesses shouldn't detract from their expertise. Senda recognises this. I suppose the rest of us should too.

All those people who confidently predict Senda's demise within the next six months, flopped out on his back in Chateau Senda, like a stranded tortoise, might be unduly optimistic. Only the good die young, after all, and I fear that Senda might sail past three figures and outlive everyone. Unless we can persuade Venus to over-exercise Little George so that he can go out Peter Sellers-Britt Ekland style.

Norm

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 13, 2017, 02:54:31 PM
George has SURVIVED death!  Wow.  He actually said his father literally beat him to death. 

Few men of George's mindset can admit to allow repeated beatings and seuxal abuse and yet somehow aspire to the fame and respect he has today. Truly epic!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Norm on March 13, 2017, 04:24:23 PM
Few men of George's mindset can admit to allow repeated beatings and seuxal abuse and yet somehow aspire to the fame and respect he has today. Truly epic!

Only MV and the CIA truly know what makes George tick.  With all eyes on him, we may one day learn the truth that lies behind the one and only Big Guy.   Suddenly I want to wear a marshmellow costume.  Explain.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 13, 2017, 12:19:54 PM
Venus likes to talk about herself in the third-person, though.

You may not have picked up a feather duster in your entire life, but one word from Svengali Senda and that will all change.
I understand what you are saying.  I know you are sincere and have my best interest at heart.   I will try not to look him in the eyes.  I will try to resist...

paladin1991

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 11, 2017, 10:05:15 PM
Walks At Night-
I think every guy has a friend like Senda who tells the same stories almost word for word (retellings proportional to the number of women in the room).

There is literally no variation to the Gates story. I will grant that Senda can talk a pretty good game but would have expected these tall tales to have evolved, to have become more and more ornate over the years. LIke how every dude's first lay was a 10.

Not really.  My first was one of my Mother's friends.  Single moms.  Who knew?

paladin1991

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 11, 2017, 10:09:40 PM
Guess I am a lone White Crow here.  See George trying to improve himself (and make money).  He is no saint, but name one bellgabber who is?

Ok Seraphim27 is...

Guess I've been going to Church too much. 

Long live hate....lets have a dog fight gabcast!  I have rejoined the ranks.

Doubt, despair, hate.

Say it isn't so, bro.

paladin1991

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 11, 2017, 10:28:14 PM
Yes that was very disturbing.  Made me sick.  I have daughters and grand daughters.  I kept thinking is this for real. Best to keep the Big Guy in his apartment fully engaged in you tube videos about aliens.  Keep him VERY busy.  There are others here on bellgab that make me very afraid for my daughters and grand daughters. 

Praise MV

Shit bro, I don't wear a safety pin in my shirt lapel, I wear a firing pin.  If you need a safe space, it's right behind me.

heater

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 13, 2017, 03:36:01 PM

truly, you get me.

MAX

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ ☕ on March 13, 2017, 04:59:23 AM
U can use  Audacity with the Lame converter. Download Audacity first, then Lame converter. Lame is lower down on the same page.

http://www.audacityteam.org/download/windows/

Lame is downloading any of his crap

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 14, 2017, 06:44:01 AM
#The

Senda has to reassure us that he's the definite genuine article. If anyone got further than the first half hour of that show then they have my respect and sympathy. Senda takes anti-entertainment almost to the verge of a new art form, rambling about the first thing to enter his fat head. He also has a habit of cracking an unbelievably lame quasi-joke and then following it up with an expulsion of air that we are meant to regard as a laugh.

MAX

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 14, 2017, 07:04:04 AM
Senda has to reassure us that he's the definite genuine article. If anyone got further than the first half hour of that show then they have my respect and sympathy. Senda takes anti-entertainment almost to the verge of a new art form, rambling about the first thing to enter his fat head. He also has a habit of cracking an unbelievably lame quasi-joke and then following it up with an expulsion of air that we are meant to regard as a laugh.

It is a expulsion of air but it's smelly gas not a laugh.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 14, 2017, 07:04:04 AM

Never mind. Next weeknd he'll likely have a seizure with the rumoured podcast guests.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 14, 2017, 08:45:16 AM
Never mind. Next weeknd he'll likely have a seizure be Caesar with the rumoured podcast guests.

FIFY

effluenza

Nobody, and I mean, NOBODY, STEALS FROM FALKIE!

NO GUEST SPOT FOR YOU.

Quote from: effluenza on March 14, 2017, 06:52:40 PM

NO GUEST SPOT FOR YOU.

That's how you build buzz and interest in your product...............

NO GUEST SPOT FOR YOU.
What about when Senda steals footage from others for his lame youtube news videos?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 14, 2017, 07:00:05 PM
What about when Senda steals footage from others for his lame youtube news videos?

Boggles the mind, does it not?

starrmtn001

NO GUEST SPOT FOR YOU.

Falkie is a disgusting fat fucking neurotic, narcissistic piece of shit!!! 

Now, I kind of feel a little sorry for Stellar.

effluenza

bateman

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 14, 2017, 07:00:05 PM

Another canard! It's called FAIR USE, Inglorious Peddler of LIES.

Norm

Quote from: effluenza on March 14, 2017, 07:48:17 PM
This is what happens when you cross Anthony George Senda.

His actions have forced me to update my will. Sorry George, I've decided my estate money will go the orangutan orphanage instead.