• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on March 20, 2017, 01:05:22 PM
I think your advice is MOST sound, and that George should indeed heed it. Reliability and consistency is SO important in the broadcast world.

That is why he only needs one tshirt.

LadyFish

Quote from: brig on March 20, 2017, 12:15:34 PM
I believe I might see a lot of improvement in The Big Guy...

Is he getting better every day?

Lilith

Quote from: LadyFish on March 20, 2017, 01:15:35 PM

He's not as funny as the old George, but I think he's trying really hard to put a little work into it, and you know, success takes time and practice, along with being able to put your insecurities, aches and pains aside to get on the air and entertain your fans.  I'm willing to give him some credit at this point.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 20, 2017, 01:10:24 PM
That is why he only needs one tshirt.

Well, yes, but he has a "collection" to maintain you know...

...and other things to maintain...  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e6CwMP8Uow

WhiteCrow

Quote from: LadyFish on March 20, 2017, 01:15:35 PM

Yes George is definitely getting better!

A little encouragement and "praise" goes a long way!

You knows it.. brig
"Praise MV"

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on March 20, 2017, 12:46:55 PM
Well, if only we were all bankers, but alas....

at least one of us has the honor of remaining in Georges' Good Graces.

There's something to be said for that.

I'm sure you're very proud of yourself, as you should be.

Yes after what now? 3 to 4 years..  that is quite an accomplishment!

But not exactly true ... There are others too.
I'd be remiss if I didn't share the honors with "most" of the beautiful Bella's of Bella-Haven.

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 20, 2017, 04:29:38 PM
Yes after what now? 3 to 4 years..  that is quite an accomplishment!

But not exactly true ... There are others too.
I'd be remiss if I didn't share the honors with "most" of the beautiful Bella's of Bella-Haven.

Oh, of COURSE!

It stands to reason that one who as achieved the level of fame and success that George has, would naturally pick and choose his listenership.  He wouldn't want to risk getting too many donations from undesirables after all.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on March 20, 2017, 12:57:18 PM
Oh muddy, you're just trying to make me feel better, and I THANK You!    :-*
One of my bellgab friends was honest with me a few months back, about how bad my videos are, and I wouldn't even consider subjecting anyone to such torture ever again.

Quote from: themudking on March 20, 2017, 01:04:40 PM
Your videos are great and you should keep making them!!  I think you were the first channel on YouTube I ever subscribed to.

I concur. Brig you make very enjoyable videos.

Brig who was this hateful Sewergabber that didn't appreciate your videos? ... Just let me at them... I'll post a mean word or two about them.. yessiree I will!

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 20, 2017, 05:42:01 PM
I concur. Brig you make very enjoyable videos.

Brig who was this hateful Sewergabber that didn't appreciate your videos? ... Just let me at them... I'll post a mean word or two about them.. yessiree I will!

I know you would WhiteCrow, but we must do our best to keep bellgab a peaceful and harmonious place.  At least for now, for Georges sake.  He's been through so much lately, YOU know.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on March 20, 2017, 05:45:01 PM
I know you would WhiteCrow, but we must do our best to keep bellgab a peaceful and harmonious place.  At least for now, for Georges sake.  He's been through so much lately, YOU know.

If you change your mind brig.. please let me know .. I may even use a hateful word or two

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 20, 2017, 05:52:26 PM
If you change your mind brig.. please let me know .. I may even use a hateful word or two

Thank You WhiteCrow, I know that.  ;)

I'll reconsider after George achieves a stable level of success. I know you understand.

WOTR

Quote from: dipp on March 20, 2017, 07:51:49 AM
Don't worry i wont be back to see yr posts brig

n thanks WOTR.
I think my best contribution I gave,
was being the original poster  that made top right when I recorded, and posted the vid y'all went off of for so long.

I'll keep a funnel cake warm.  ;)

***I really did mean "post often..."  I did not mean that you should reconsider spending time here.  :'(

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 20, 2017, 07:20:24 AM
Why listen to /anyone/ discuss their personal politics, for entertainment purposes.

Life is very short for this.

You're right of course.  She's just more dreadful than anyone else.

Quote from: Stellar on March 20, 2017, 09:51:59 AM
Falkie banned me what an idiot, pennies he makes for his video's if he is lucky!

That's nothing.  Try joking about him getting rid of some junk.

MAX

I wonder how Senda feels now that Michael D had a podcast segment on C2C last night?

3OctaveFart

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 20, 2017, 07:17:00 PM
You're right of course.  She's just more dreadful than anyone else.
I think we have different ideas of what's insufferable.

I am assuming Evelyn is a DNC parrot - I don't listen to the show so tell me if I am mistaken - but I find that kind of thing no worse than listening to somebody whose entire worldview is based on a reading of a junky novel like Atlas Shrugged. Beware the man of one book, as the saying goes.

If the Sendas and Evelyns and so many others on both sides did some original thinking on the subject instead of rehearse their parties' talking points, their rants might - a big might - be listenable. Until then, radio static.

Lilith

Quote from: Meatie Pie on March 21, 2017, 10:29:56 AM
I think we have different ideas of what's insufferable.

I am assuming Evelyn is a DNC parrot - I don't listen to the show so tell me if I am mistaken - but I find that kind of thing no worse than listening to somebody whose entire worldview is based on Atlas Shrugged. Beware the man of one book, as the saying goes.

I haven't listened to last nights episode yet either.  Been busy all morning, but I'm sure George won't mind if I post a link to last nights Trainwreck here in his thread, just for the sake of convenience. I'm sure I'll hear about it in a video if I'm wrong, in which case I won't do it again...

http://www.ufoship.com/?cat=12

It looks like his first try at a live show was complete a failure.

Who is surprised, anyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oyCx5ikhEo

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on March 21, 2017, 03:48:54 PM
So? It was dark. And silent. Hater.

You are all missing the brilliance of George's artistic touch.  Duh...tornado warning!  Followed by dark, black and silent.  Get it.  Its a prediction dopes.

Genius at work.

effluenza

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 21, 2017, 03:44:12 PM
It looks like his first try at a live show was complete a failure.

Who is surprised, anyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oyCx5ikhEo

What a dope. At least his thumbs up/thumbs down ratio is in the positive for once. That's a win for the big guy.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: effluenza on March 21, 2017, 04:04:55 PM
What a dope. At least his thumbs up/thumbs down ratio is in the positive for once. That's a win for the big guy.

He thought there was some artistic merit in posting it without seeing if he knew how to do it by practicing beforehand. Its the internet's fault.

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 21, 2017, 03:52:34 PM

You are all missing the brilliance of George's artistic touch.  Duh...tornado warning!  Followed by dark, black and silent.  Get it.  Its a prediction dopes.

Genius at work.

It's good to see George reaching out to bellgabbers for assistance.  I'd be happy to help him via bellgab inbox WhiteCrow, if you wouldn't mind passing the message on to him.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 21, 2017, 04:57:28 PM
A frustrated George Senda says that he is going to go out and look for a 14 year old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btFgQMd1aAs

I think this might be my all time favorite Senda-Video!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on March 21, 2017, 05:02:09 PM
I think this might be my all time favorite Senda-Video!

This one is pretty good.  Not sure it beats the film noir earlier though.  Its all a matter of taste I suppose.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on March 21, 2017, 04:57:28 PM
A frustrated George Senda says that he is going to go out and look for a 14 year old.

ARRRRRRRRGH! WHERE IS THE BUTTON!

All those meanies on sewergab won't help either! His beard is breaking out!

THANK YOU CURTIS! I HOPE YOU PEOPLE ARE HAPPY NOW!

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on March 21, 2017, 05:05:35 PM
This one is pretty good.  Not sure it beats the film noir earlier though.  Its all a matter of taste I suppose.

I'm sure the two videos would go neck in neck in a poll.