The Malliard Report

Started by malliard, December 17, 2013, 10:05:11 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: malliard on October 19, 2015, 06:53:20 PM
thanks for your support MV, it means the world to me.

You got it, beef tits.

malliard

Dear bellgab

I wish all of you were such supporters like Mv

His tireless support is almost as good as money.


Quote from: malliard on October 20, 2015, 01:49:54 PM
Dear bellgab

I wish all of you were such supporters like Mv

His tireless support is almost as good as money.

Your wish has been granted!

What were you trying to accomplish in that Noory interview, other than filling space?  What was there about it that would make anyone want to listen to another one?

Ciardelo

Quote from: malliard on October 20, 2015, 01:49:54 PM
Dear bellgab

I wish all of you were such supporters like Mv

His tireless support is almost as good as money.
It is my understanding you posses teats composed of bovine.

You shall have my support as well.

malliard

Bold. Strong. Unique.
Predictions for 2016
November 3, 2015
Tuesday Live AT 9pm EST/8pm CST/7pm MST/6pm PST
www.tmr247.net


MV/Liberace!

Quote from: malliard on November 02, 2015, 08:45:45 PM
www.tmr247.net[/b]

so you're now taking my advice by setting up your shit in exactly the way i suggested?  you do realize that's the same advice that got you all butthurt and indignant, right?  you're welcome.

p.s. why are your paragraphs centered, then left aligned, then centered, then back to left aligned in the final paragraph?  that really is a trip down dummy lane.

malliard

Quote from: MV on November 02, 2015, 09:21:35 PM
so you're now taking my advice by setting up your shit in exactly the way i suggested?  you do realize that's the same advice that got you all butthurt and indignant, right?  you're welcome.

p.s. why are your paragraphs centered, then left aligned, then centered, then back to left aligned in the final paragraph?  that really is a trip down dummy lane.
just to piss you off, success!

Quote from: malliard on November 02, 2015, 08:45:45 PM
Bold. Strong. Unique.
Predictions for 2016
November 3, 2015
Tuesday Live AT 9pm EST/8pm CST/7pm MST/6pm PST
www.tmr247.net



FYI, Firefox is reporting your site as unsafe.

cweb

Sheesh guys, just stop arguing and make out already.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 04, 2015, 01:55:16 AM
FYI, Firefox is reporting your site as unsafe.

So is Chrome. It says the site contains malware.


Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 04, 2015, 01:55:16 AM
FYI, Firefox is reporting your site as unsafe.

It's a threat to brain cells


malliard

Yes, seems someone doesnt like my show... too bad i haven't ever seen anyone with web skills not like my show...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: malliard on November 06, 2015, 08:25:31 PM
Yes, seems someone doesnt like my show... too bad i haven't ever seen anyone with web skills not like my show...

Do you know your picture is sideways?

ONeill

Quote from: malliard on November 06, 2015, 08:25:31 PM
Yes, seems someone doesnt like my show... too bad i haven't ever seen anyone with web skills not like my show...

You know, English isn't my native language but I hope that, by further years of learning, one day I will be able to successfully decipher your fucking posts .


Quote from: ONeill on November 07, 2015, 01:23:26 AM
You know, English isn't my native language but I hope that, by further years of learning, one day I will be able to successfully decipher your fucking posts .

What?! Your English is perfect. What is your native language, if you don't mind my asking?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: malliard on November 06, 2015, 08:25:31 PM
Yes, seems someone doesnt like my show...

Certainly not me. I have no idea what happens on your "show" and without bellgab, I'd have no idea you exist.

malliard

Quote from: MV on November 07, 2015, 04:40:36 PM
Certainly not me. I have no idea what happens on your "show" and without bellgab, I'd have no idea you exist.

It almost sounds guilty, if you ask me.

Don't worry, If it wasn't for Art Bell, I wouldn't heard of you either.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: malliard on November 08, 2015, 01:00:21 PM
It almost sounds guilty, if you ask me.

Don't worry, If it wasn't for Art Bell, I wouldn't heard of you either.

A) Who might ask you? b) MV hasn't heard of MV, and only comes on here for us to remind him who he is. But you'd reasonably expect him to be well known on his own site.

Who are you again?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: malliard on November 08, 2015, 01:00:21 PM
Don't worry, If it wasn't for Art Bell, I wouldn't heard of you either.

i'm not the one pissing on about people not liking my "show," you illiterate shit stain.

ONeill

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 07, 2015, 03:17:08 PM
What?! Your English is perfect. What is your native language, if you don't mind my asking?

Polish. You should curb all those Polack jokes that you just thought of (you are an inglogious bitch The Inglorious Bitch after all), otherwise I will retaliate viciously with stories about donkeys that managed to configure Skype at the first attempt.

chefist

Quote from: ONeill on November 08, 2015, 03:13:11 PM
Polish. You should curb all those Polack jokes that you just thought of (you are an inglogious bitch The Inglorious Bitch after all), otherwise I will retaliate viciously with stories about donkeys that managed to configure Skype at the first attempt.

I love perogis...

ONeill

Quote from: malliard on November 08, 2015, 01:00:21 PM
It almost sounds guilty, if you ask me.

Don't worry, If it wasn't for Art Bell, I wouldn't heard of you either.

You do realize that but for your falling out with Bellgab, you would never have got the Dave interview? Well, you advertised it in the Falkie thread, so it must be obvious to you as well. Of course you also naturally drifted towards each other thanks to your monumental buffoonery. Buffoonery is like gravitation. I should probably add that it served as an act of emancipation for broadcasters who can't speak coherent English.

ONeill

Quote from: MV on November 08, 2015, 01:37:17 PM
you illiterate shit stain.

Yeah, I don't think one can express it any better. Praise MV!

ONeill

Quote from: chefist on November 08, 2015, 03:15:27 PM
I love perogis...

I didn't get this initially, but yeah - pierogi rule:)

chefist

Quote from: ONeill on November 08, 2015, 03:37:43 PM
I didn't get this initially, but yeah - pierogi rule:)

Your English is vastly superior to my Polish... ;)

Quote from: ONeill on November 08, 2015, 03:13:11 PM
Polish. You should curb all those Polack jokes that you just thought of (you are an inglogious bitch The Inglorious Bitch after all), otherwise I will retaliate viciously with stories about donkeys that managed to configure Skype at the first attempt.


;D ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: ONeill on November 08, 2015, 03:13:11 PM
Polish. You should curb all those Polack jokes that you just thought of (you are an inglogious bitch The Inglorious Bitch after all), otherwise I will retaliate viciously with stories about donkeys that managed to configure Skype at the first attempt.

Stop me if you have heard this one before.  "What do you call a Polish abortion?''







































A canceled Czech.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod