The Malliard Report

Started by malliard, December 17, 2013, 10:05:11 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: username on June 22, 2015, 12:58:01 PM
Im sorry MV but i am a man of integrity and i have too much respect for myself to support anyone who supports keith.

So if some business out there employs a person you happen to dislike - for any reason, you avoid that business entirely?  I hope you like everyone who works at your local supermarket

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 22, 2015, 01:22:22 PM
So if some business out there employs a person you happen to dislike - for any reason, you avoid that business entirely?  I hope you like everyone who works at your local supermarket

You sound upset, i happily support my local businesses. I just wont support that greasy prick. Just my opinion, they dont need my money after all.

Quote from: username on June 22, 2015, 01:26:35 PM
You sound upset, i happily support my local businesses. I just wont support that greasy prick. Just my opinion, they dont need my money after all.

Nah, just curious.  Thanks for the explanation.

What show do you host?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 22, 2015, 02:19:57 PM
Nah, just curious.  Thanks for the explanation.

What show do you host?

End of days radio.... Endofdaysradio.com
I am completely transparent. 

- michael

malliard

yet the podcast listeners don't care if the show aired last night or 2 months ago... they still listen for FREE...


Corona Kitty

Quote from: malliard on June 24, 2015, 11:32:23 AM
yet the podcast listeners don't care if the show aired last night or 2 months ago... they still listen for FREE...

Didnt mean to hijack your thread, keep doing your show Jim.

Quote from: malliard on June 24, 2015, 11:32:23 AM
yet the podcast listeners don't care if the show aired last night or 2 months ago... they still listen for FREE...

I be checked the show out on YouTube. Perhaps you should include a link to where people can listen.

I listened to some of this show, and it's an interesting topic I thought.

http://youtu.be/bsL2LHkkJmc

malliard

Quote from: username on June 24, 2015, 11:36:36 AM
Didnt mean to hijack your thread, keep doing your show Jim.

hahaha i love it, been hijacked for the second time....

The show is going on... live as usual...



malliard

just a little update before Art's blitz sweeps the world off its feet.

over at www.tmr247.com you can listen to over 70 podcasts that are TOTALLY FREE, plus links to YOUTUBE that are TOTALLY FREE and there is a a 24/7 stream and you guessed it, TOTALLY Free.

you can also sign up for a newsletter, yes also FREE, and get the NEW FREE podcasts to your email faster then you can get them VIA ITUNES or stitcher and those are also FREE apps, i would have my own app but you would have to paid for that to off set delvopment and upkeep costs and odds are 2 people would download it so whats the point right ?

So as i wonder off bellgab, if you need me find me at tmr247.com, italkparanormal.com and malliard.com or via almost any major social networking site.

it is Art's time, I wish him all of the best in the work, i hope we get him for another 10 years. I wish he would come sit down with me for 20 minutes or send me a postcard, but The Master has better things to do, i know.

While it has been fun being the target of some love and more hate during my time here... i realize, for the time being, i am off to enjoy life.
the show will go on, live tuesday at that network everyone hates, with that host everyone hates right after me.

but i dont hate any member here. i wish you all well, enjoy Art.

until next time.

Jim



ONeill

Come on Jim, give us a break. You are basically a nonentity that does a small internet show and you've been coming here to do some promotion. That's absolutely fine and quite a few people do it here. You received some criticism for your choice of platform and that's only to be expected, no one hated you because of that. If you want to leave, just do it, don't be such a drama queen.

Corona Kitty

Jim people have actually cared enough to critique your show, that means they care.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: username on July 04, 2015, 03:17:22 AM
Jim people have actually cared enough to critique your show, that means they care.

I never even critiqued his show. I just offered my opinion on the fact that you had to pay to download it which is a ridiculous approach for an unknown podcaster. If that advice resulted in butthurt... fuck it.

chefist

Quote from: MV on July 04, 2015, 10:50:53 AM
I never even critiqued his show. I just offered my opinion on the fact that you had to pay to download it which is a ridiculous approach for an unknown podcaster. If that advice resulted in butthurt... fuck it.
I don't get it either...with an avatar like that, MV, one can only conclude you are here to service others! Haters gonna hate...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: chefist on July 04, 2015, 10:54:00 AM
...with an avatar like that, MV, one can only conclude you are here to service others!

Let's just say that I've been known to be hospitable.

chefist

Quote from: MV on July 04, 2015, 10:55:52 AM
Let's just say that I've been known to be hospitable.
I know what you mean, man. Do it once and your branded for life!

Quote from: MV on July 04, 2015, 10:50:53 AM
I never even critiqued his show. I just offered my opinion on the fact that you had to pay to download it which is a ridiculous approach for an unknown podcaster. If that advice resulted in butthurt... fuck it.

Yes. He has seen the error and made the shows free and seemingly easier to listen to.

I think he struggled communicating that he was making the show available on YouTube but didn't really post a link or anything to he account. I had to actually try and figure out how to listen for free. Most people won't take the time.

There is a really no reason to hate mallard. I don't think anyone here does.

Corona Kitty

This thread made me change my avatar as soon as i read it, I actually like Art bell. I have been here before officially joining and i dont want to rub anyone the wrong way HERE. Im one of the very few hosts who are willing to engage you HERE and ON Air, I personally invite you to be on air with us for any matter. I hope jim doesnt leave, its weird posting from my cell phone.

ItsOver


Quote from: chefist on July 04, 2015, 10:54:00 AM
I don't get it either...with an avatar like that, MV, one can only conclude you are here to service others! Haters gonna hate...

All I see is a black rectangle with the vague impression of a car or van window frame.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 04, 2015, 08:56:48 PM
All I see is a black rectangle with the vague impression of a car or van window frame.

Look closely.

starrmtn001

Quote from: MV on July 04, 2015, 09:28:36 PM
Look closely.
Too dark MV.  I did look closely.  I just saw blurry too dark.  Probably just my old phart eyes lol.

Quote from: MV on July 04, 2015, 09:28:36 PM
Look closely.

I had to switch devices to see it.  My old monitor doesn't do dark very well.

malliard

Quote from: MV on July 03, 2015, 10:54:49 PM
Who here hates you?

i dont have to discuss it, they can private message you if they like, or post publicly the shit the send privately.

malliard

Quote from: ONeill on July 03, 2015, 11:12:16 PM
Come on Jim, give us a break. You are basically a nonentity that does a small internet show and you've been coming here to do some promotion. That's absolutely fine and quite a few people do it here. You received some criticism for your choice of platform and that's only to be expected, no one hated you because of that. If you want to leave, just do it, don't be such a drama queen.

i know i am a presenter with a .001% market share, and nothing about being a drama queen, i am moving off the stage so you all can enjoy the king.

malliard

Quote from: username on July 04, 2015, 03:17:22 AM
Jim people have actually cared enough to critique your show, that means they care.
it is true, a review good or bad, is a good note for a host.

malliard

Quote from: MV on July 04, 2015, 10:50:53 AM
I never even critiqued his show. I just offered my opinion on the fact that you had to pay to download it which is a ridiculous approach for an unknown podcaster. If that advice resulted in butthurt... fuck it.

funny thing is, he never took the time to visit my website and see the podcasts and free stream that have been there the same way as always.
i think mv doesnt like kgra

malliard

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 04, 2015, 02:49:30 PM
Yes. He has seen the error and made the shows free and seemingly easier to listen to.

I think he struggled communicating that he was making the show available on YouTube but didn't really post a link or anything to he account. I had to actually try and figure out how to listen for free. Most people won't take the time.

There is a really no reason to hate mallard. I don't think anyone here does.

one day at time, small growth, there is more important things then a million listeners.

malliard

Quote from: username on July 04, 2015, 05:13:14 PM
This thread made me change my avatar as soon as i read it, I actually like Art bell. I have been here before officially joining and i dont want to rub anyone the wrong way HERE. Im one of the very few hosts who are willing to engage you HERE and ON Air, I personally invite you to be on air with us for any matter. I hope jim doesnt leave, its weird posting from my cell phone.

i am here, and will visit from time to time.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod