• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

Danger!UFO

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on November 25, 2013, 10:24:50 PM
Go and chat on the Art Bell Friend's Club thread as friends and put this Art Bell Quits Dark Matter thread out of its misery. It is an abomination to all that is holy and news.

Damn. If it were only called the 'Friends of Art Bell Club' I would go there. I don't know about that other thing. Friends Club? Well, it sounds kinda nice and I am kinda lonely...  ::)

Danger!UFO

jazmunda

Quote from: Art Bell on November 25, 2013, 10:35:20 PM
Mr. Poop is just trying to distract you, he might even be a reincarnation of DP.
My advice is carry on. Remember a Troll is born every second in America.

Art

Ha ha. Slay the troll please. We're hungry and we need to eat. Penguin filled pizza rolls just aren't filling enough. Not sure I want to eat Mr. Hanky filled pizza rolls. Will leave them for Dave.

Falkie2013

I remember listening to that fire chief interview when it first aired.
One huge difference between Art and $noorge is that ART knows how not only to broadcast but how the equipment works.
While $noorge probably knows how to run part of his board, he probably has no idea how the signal goes out nor could he build a transmitting facility.
Art could and has.

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on November 25, 2013, 10:38:18 PM
Ha ha. Slay the troll please. We're hungry and we need to eat. Penguin filled pizza rolls just aren't filling enough. Not sure I want to eat Mr. Hanky filled pizza rolls. Will leave them for Dave.

S I Q U E ... sick !

DesertFox

Mr. Poop is just trying to distract you, he might even be a reincarnation of DP.

Art

Absolutely Art--'tis the reality of online life.  Glad you see the wisdom of just blowing it off like so much dried up poop.

bateman

Art

Art Bell saying "Mr. Poop" just made me choke on my drink.

Falkie2013

Quote from: ThruTarmac on November 25, 2013, 10:36:37 PM
;)

Whereas the birth of an Art Bell or a broadcaster of the caliber of an Art Bell is a rarity indeed.

Can any of you name any broadcasters today who will be thought of 20,30,40 years from now those like Art, Lowell Thomas, Frank Edwards, Alex Drier, Paul Harvey ?
Or the great newscasters of radio of the past like Kaltenborn and others ?

Mr. Hanky

Art

#1: I am not a reincarnation of DP or anyone.
#2: I never directed anything towards you. I am an Art Bell fan. I have a problem with the people hijacking this thread for any purpose other than discussing "Art Bell Quits Dark Matter". Understand?

DesertFox

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on November 25, 2013, 10:44:15 PM
#2: I never directed anything towards you. I am an Art Bell fan. I have a problem with the people hijacking this thread for any purpose other than discussing "Art Bell Quits Dark Matter". Understand?

No one is interested--so how about giving it a rest?  No need fighting a losing cause--go on to something more productive.

Falkie2013

To the tune of the song " Mr. Booze. "

" Mister Poop, Mister Poop.
  Mister P double Oh-oh P,
  It rhymes with scooooop ! "

Mr. Hanky

The more I think about it, the person that logs on to this site as "Art Bell" isn't Art. I don't care what the moderator/MV says. And if it is Art, I lost a lot of respect for the man. Classless if it's him.

jazmunda

You've been flushed!

gbneely

Mr. Hanky

Quote from: DesertFox on November 25, 2013, 10:46:09 PM

No one is interested--so how about giving it a rest?  No need fighting a losing cause--go on to something more productive.

It's a free forum. Ignore me then.

Shadow Wolf

I think we are discussing Art Quitting Dark Matter. The Dark Matter Network, is a direct result of Art quiting Sirus XM Dark Matter and starting up his Dark Matter Network. So how are we off topic?

retired41

and mom come's in and turn's off computer and send's mr. hankey  to bed.

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on November 25, 2013, 10:46:51 PM
The more I think about it, the person that logs on to this site as "Art Bell" isn't Art. I don't care what the moderator/MV says. And if it is Art, I lost a lot of respect for the man. Classless if it's him.

That's Sir Arthur, alright.

DesertFox

Quote from: Mr. Hanky on November 25, 2013, 10:48:15 PM
It's a free forum. Ignore me then.

Trying to point you in a better direction--unless you just want to be an attention whore.

starrmtn001

MV

How To Ignore Another User
« on: November 23, 2013, 07:09:32 PM »

You can set a user to your "ignore" list by doing the following:

1) Click on "Your Profile" in the main menu.
2)In the side bar, click "Buddies/Ignore List".
3) Click "Edit Ignore List".
4)Type the name into the "Member:" box, and press "Add".

That's it.  You're done.  The only time you'll see the user's post is if someone who isn't on your ignore list quotes the ignored user.

sherry440

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 25, 2013, 10:43:26 PM
Whereas the birth of an Art Bell or a broadcaster of the caliber of an Art Bell is a rarity indeed.

Can any of you name any broadcasters today who will be thought of 20,30,40 years from now those like Art, Lowell Thomas, Frank Edwards, Alex Drier, Paul Harvey ?
Or the great newscasters of radio of the past like Kaltenborn and others ?

I would hope NOT Howard Stern. I would nominate Jim Bohanan, though he's more of a journalist.

retired41

put all 2700 people on ignore and you have it all to yourself  mr.hankey lol

Falkie2013

On a Tonight Show Johnny Carson once asked Frank Sinatra whom he listened to when he had a woman in his pad.
Sinatra was embarassed and taken aback by the question as Carson said he'd always wondered who HE listens to when Carson woul d listen to Sinatra's singing.

So I pose 2 questions :

What broadcasters does Art listen to ?

and

Does he ever listen to his old broadcasts like we do ?

And to Mr. Hankey, you may have not also noticed that this IS Bellgab.

WE, collectively can talk OR gab about anything we choose.

Including stinky trolls who don't seem to comprehend that FACT.

littlechris

Well dude!! What do you expect????  You keep going on and on and on and on about the same thing!! STFU already!!!

Meanandnasty

What has become of this thread?  It has been diminished to the contents septic tanks are made of.

Next topic please. .. .

Mr. Hanky

You people are unreal. I'm outta here. Now I know why you are zealots that live on this board. You are a bunch of fucking losers. Enjoy each other's misery. What a way to go through life. Miserable and stupid. Congratulations. You win the lottery for that.

bateman

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 25, 2013, 10:54:19 PM
What broadcasters does Art listen to ?

and

Does he ever listen to his old broadcasts like we do ?

I'd be curious to know this too.

starrmtn001