• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

AZ/CO

Quote from: Kolchak on November 11, 2013, 05:15:48 PM
How do we know you're not Jess? Hmm?

Jazmunda~Jess    Hmmm  There is obviously a connection.  You might be on to something.  LOL

DanTSX

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 11, 2013, 06:03:27 PM
The RAAF officer who worked for me many years ago used to love a candy bar he had shipped over from Oz, have been trying to remember the name of it.  It was a chocolate and fudge bar with crispy rice.  That ring a bell Jaz?

Vegimite over kangaroo turds

Art_s Farts

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 11, 2013, 06:15:03 PM
No, they didn't stay wrapped long.  The name was vaguely Hispanic sounding as I recall.  I do remember he used to confuse my secretary by calling it a lollie, which here is a lollipop not a chocolate bar.  She loved Vegamite, strangely enough.  This was during the "Men At Work" craze on MTV.

Chokito

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Art_s Farts on November 11, 2013, 06:21:12 PM
Chokito

That's it!  Thanks, was bugging the shit out of me that I couldn't remember it.

Art Bell

Never give up hope until you get a absolute no, that is what I have learned. Another thing I have learned is
that when you feel there is something going on behind the scenes there usually is, as I have said here now many times.
Never underestimate big power and money.

When I have any kind of firm response you all will be the first to know.

Art

Art Bell

Good evening, I have to get a bite to eat but I will be back.

Art

jazmunda

Quote from: Art_s Farts on November 11, 2013, 06:21:12 PM
Chokito

Ah Chokito. I've seen it a million times in my ventures to various convenience stores in my life time but I have never tried it.

jazmunda

Quote from: Art Bell on November 11, 2013, 06:27:31 PM

Art

What's on the menu?

shell88

I had to remove that post. It was a little to close too Art's and I wanna give him the benefit of the doubt.

secretlab

Quote from: ItsOver on November 11, 2013, 06:00:21 PM
At least he's not gay.  I think.
Don't knock it until you've tried it.

lightningline

I have been threatened more...do you think I should just shut up and its crap..or am I on to something and this guy means business???

More threats from premierecleanerabx

http://darkmatterxm.com/threads/i-think-art-was-a-victim-of-a-conspiricy-sxm-premier-you-tube.255/#post-5422

The General

Art
Stay away from the pizza rolls, Art.

jazmunda

Quote from: Art Bell on November 11, 2013, 06:25:38 PM
Never give up hope until you get a absolute no, that is what I have learned. Another thing I have learned is
that when you feel there is something going on behind the scenes there usually is, as I have said here now many times.

Art

I read this post while the cafe next door is blasting "Don't Fear the Reaper".

That's got to be a sign.

DesertFox

Art

Thanks for the update Art and I hope for the best BUT don't buy the big money+power conspiracy against DM--sounds like a cop out and makes no sense.  DM is no threat.

DanTSX

Quote from: jazmunda on November 11, 2013, 06:28:23 PM
What's on the menu?

Are you Art's BFF?  Why not ask him which side of the pants it hangs on?

Give the man some privacy.  Jeeesh

I had half Of a Jamaican jerk chicken over rice.   A little salty, but quite good.  How about you mate?  You ever jerk a chicken?

mikuthing01

Art

Thanks for keeping us informed about the ordeal Art. I look forward to listening to anything you do in the future if its with Sirius or not.

DanTSX

Art

That's how I would approach this.

Keep fighting the good fight Art!

DesertFox

Quote from: lightningline on November 11, 2013, 06:29:14 PM
I have been threatened more...do you think I should just shut up and its crap..or am I on to something and this guy means business???

More threats from premierecleanerabx

http://darkmatterxm.com/threads/i-think-art-was-a-victim-of-a-conspiricy-sxm-premier-you-tube.255/#post-5422

Oh please--stop the silly season.

fave

Quote from: Art Bell on November 10, 2013, 09:11:06 PM

At least I spoke to them like people in a normal business relationship. I am telling you there is something else in the works.
                                                                                                                                Art

So how long till George ends up on Sirus and they still don't let you out of your NC?

That would be a kick in the balls... To all of us.

lightningline

Quote from: DesertFox on November 11, 2013, 06:31:58 PM

Oh please--stop the silly season.

did you even bother to read the thread?? The guy is confirmed via IP to work for Premier by the Owner of the DM forum via IP...and is threatening me.

jazmunda

Quote from: DanTSX on November 11, 2013, 06:31:06 PM
Are you Art's BFF?  Why not ask him which side of the pants it hangs on?

Give the man some privacy.  Jeeesh

I had half Of a Jamaican jerk chicken over rice.   A little salty, but quite good.  How about you mate?  You ever jerk a chicken?

No but I'm looking at one. Take your pick.

onan

Art

Yeah I just made a big ole batch of stew... it is worth the drive... just sayin

Heather Wade

Art

Good evening Art.  Good to see you here. 

Derpspiracy

Another thing I have learned is

Who exactly do you think is pulling the strings behind the scenes? I'm genuinely curious.

DanTSX

Quote from: jazmunda on November 11, 2013, 06:36:24 PM
No but I'm looking at one. Take your pick.

Dems fightin words! >:(

Pistols at high noon

P.s.  Did you ever get an answer about which side it hangs on?  I want to send Art some nice slacks.

Ravenna

Quote from: ItsOver on November 11, 2013, 04:48:02 PM
I'm still shaking my head over that one.  I may have to tune into Clyde a bit tonight to see if he says anything about it.  Now if we could just get the rumor started about Noory quitting and hope that PremRat believes it.

If one incorrect Sirius rep can spread an internet rumor that Clyde Lewis is quitting his radio show, this is proof (to me) that one incorrect Sirius rep can also help perpetuate belief that Art might be returning to Sirius soon (esp. if that rumor helps that particular rep to get a commission or two, or not LOSE some subscriptions, by misleading Sirius customers). 

Long sentence.  Run-on?  Perhaps.  My old English Major knowledge is starting to desert me.

SciFiAuthor

I had loaded nachos with the remainder of my habaneros left from the garden. My entire face is on fire and I'll be popping antacids all night, but it was worth it.

Quote from: DesertFox on November 11, 2013, 06:31:01 PM

Thanks for the update Art and I hope for the best BUT don't buy the big money+power conspiracy against DM--sounds like a cop out and makes no sense.  DM is no threat.

I'm with you mate. Its bull.