• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

HumanBeing

Quote from: Jackstar on November 05, 2013, 02:12:49 PM
lol srsly

the "account created" data on this website is AWESOME

I have been registered here since December 01, 2009, 11:25:24 PM
I rarely chat it up... so yeah I'm not that active of a member, but I been around the block with this shit  :D
I like talk radio and stuff.. ya dig?
8) Argghh!!
and oh since its like a thing to say to one another in this thread now .. go have sweaty relations with your mom.. using your penis or what's left of it.
;D haha Weeeeeeee!

Disclaimer: I was angry and confused.

Recently you requested personal assistance from SIRIUS XM.

Below is a summary of your request and our response.

Subject
Art Bell Dark Matter

Response To Your Inquiry (Leandro)   11/05/2013 03:36 PM
Dear Mr. Doran,

Thank you for contacting SiriusXM regarding Art Bell's Dark Matter.

It was Art Bell's decision to end his Dark Matter program on SiriusXM. We wish him the best in the future.

At SiriusXM, we believe in providing everyone with an opportunity to share their views and styles as well as providing an opportunity for our listeners to easily enjoy a wide variety of entertainment. We encourage all of our listeners to choose what they want to hear.
We are forwarding your feedback to our programming department.

We are committed to providing you with the best in listener care. If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email. You can always manage your account online 24/7 by clicking https://care.siriusxm.com/

Thank you,

Andrew
SiriusXM Listener Care
1-866-635-2349

Customer Inquiry (MIITCHELL)   11/04/2013 08:10 PM
Hi,

So Art Bell asks you guys to stream a few hours of content and you push him out? What the hell happened? NOW HE IS QUITTING????? I pay for this service to hear new episodes of Dark Matter. When is Art COMING BACK. BAFOIJBNSf /n

\I am very upset about this, and demand an answer! ANGRY CUSTOMER SO ANGRY I CAN'T EVEN TYPE!

ANYMORE

[---001:001192:52643---]

Ravenna

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 05, 2013, 12:01:04 PM
No really, there a post on artbell.com

We are sorry that Dark Matter on SiriusXM has come to an abrupt end. We'll examine our options and may be able to return in a different format and medium.

In the mean time, ArtBell.com will still operate as long as financially possible, hoping for a workable solution to bring Art back to you, soon. Keep checking back here often.

Seems like more stay tuned bs. Bell's non compete is 2 years. Also people seemed to have gotten over their shock and now are just angry.  Art wrote a couple emails to people pretty much saying his listener base was big enough to do a call in show.He blames Sirius for this because people did not want to sign up for something that didnt work.

So does that mean that Art would not to be able to do an online streaming "radio" show on his own website, by having signed the two year non-compete clause?  I presume it would mean that, but I don't know for sure.

Spooky Matter

Quote from: popple on November 05, 2013, 02:44:11 PM
I can only assume they were aiming at rossy but missed? His trailers were dope.
They?  It was me.  And it's an excellent observation since they WERE about Bells return.

Dope?  How fucking old r u?  My 12 year old said that once and I smacked him. Dope, heroin?? Do u say SICK too.  LOL

dortmunder

Quote from: Ravenna on November 05, 2013, 02:50:18 PM
So does that mean that Art would not to be able to do an online streaming "radio" show on his own website, by having signed the two year non-compete clause?  I presume it would mean that, but I don't know for sure.

Yes, it does. Keith Rowland has said as much on FB. Art's done for at least two years and probably beyond that. It's time to accept it, methinks.

I'm in the hospital. For the next 8 days - was looking forward to the show while here

I still can't believe it. WHAT A CROCK OF DARK MATTER!

BillW50

Quote from: guildnavigator on November 05, 2013, 02:48:58 PM
Recently you requested personal assistance from SIRIUS XM.
Below is a summary of your request and our response.
[...]
It was Art Bell's decision to end his Dark Matter program on SiriusXM. We wish him the best in the future.

Oh it is Art just being childish and taking his ball and going home again. Nothing new in the Kingdom of Nye.

HumanBeing

I been watching the BBC series "Unsafe Sex in the City".
It has been real interesting albeit at times just hardcore real.

I been trying to find a way to watch Series Two of "The Sheriffs Are Coming" show that also aired on BBC hahah
Loved that show. But I'm resigned now that I'll never see it. Fuk.

:P This is some good green. Fo shizzle mah nizzle. Them fukkers forgot about Dre.

Spooky Matter

Quote from: 999 on November 05, 2013, 02:52:59 PM
I'm in the hospital. For the next 8 days - was looking forward to the show while here

Be well :). And more like a tub ;)

eddie dean

Quote from: SaucyRossy on November 05, 2013, 02:26:26 PM
I am not blaming ANYONE right now. I am merely asking that people calm down a minute and let things settle. Art has said he could be back on the air as soon as tonight if he can find a compromise with sirius, yet there are so many people on here freaking out at him.

Let things settle, if this isn't resolved in a week then by all means ill be right there with everyone else pissed off, I just dont want to react off of what was quite obviously a brash and unthought out response by Art to sirius saying no.

I completely agree with this.

Marc.Knight

The only source left of identifiable Dark Matter is now lodged securely between George Noory's ears.

jblank

Good luck on a speedy recovery.

popple

Quote from: HumanBeing on November 05, 2013, 01:54:01 PM
I'd always have a laugh when George would have nights where he'd gave away some books from guests.
Those poor books never cracked a page in the hands of George.

As someone who received books from C2C in 2007, I can verify that the book spines were in perfect condition. You can tell they were never opened.

BillW50

Quote from: jblank on November 05, 2013, 02:56:38 PM
Good luck on a speedy recovery.

Roswells! Oh I mean the same [slap].

coaster

I got bored and made a little Art Bell cartoon

HumanBeing

Quote from: eddie dean on November 05, 2013, 02:55:08 PM
I completely agree with this.

I am sorry for expressing my emotions on this. I'm hardcore dude. I wear my heart on my sleeve.
Art has pissed me off and let us all down... again. So eat a big fat dick Art!! Eat IT!
I feel like saying shit and I apologize if it comes across as harsh. But with this situation.. too damn bad.
You can be sure Art's hiding in the shadows though... coward.

Laurakinch

Hi Art, I see you're logged on. Care to calm the hysterical throng?

BillW50

Quote from: Laurakinch on November 05, 2013, 02:59:56 PM

If I were Art, I'd be in hiding! Or at least halfway across the Pacific until the heat is off.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: BillW50 on November 05, 2013, 03:03:25 PM
If I were Art, I'd be in hiding! Or at least halfway across the Pacific until the heat is off.

You might be more correct than you think.

popple

Quote from: Spooky Matter on November 05, 2013, 02:51:20 PM
They?  It was me.  And it's an excellent observation since they WERE about Bells return.

Dope?  How fucking old r u?  My 12 year old said that once and I smacked him. Dope, heroin?? Do u say SICK too.  LOL

U MAD BRO

dortmunder

Quote from: Laurakinch on November 05, 2013, 02:59:56 PM

I just sent him a PM and asked him to join us for a chat. We'll see what happens.

Come on people...pull your shit together. A mere 48 hours ago you guys were all virtually holding hands dancing round in a ring of shit roses with a pocket full of shit!!! Now look whats happened....Bell-end's kicked up a shit storm and you cant see for the shit blizzard!! Lets take this shit down a notch!

HumanBeing

This was posted pages and pages ago and seems ever so apropos as of this moment...

Goodpumba

when i called in to cancel Sirius gave me 2 free months and said to stick around and see if thing get sorted out  8)

Coz

Quote from: Jesus Undercarriage on November 05, 2013, 03:06:23 PM
Come on people...pull your shit together. A mere 48 hours ago you guys were all virtually holding hands dancing round in a ring of shit roses with a pocket full of shit!!! Now look whats happened....Bell-end's kicked up a shit storm and you cant see for the shit blizzard!! Lets take this shit down a notch!

And a shit river flows through it.

b_dubb

Quote from: SaucyRossy on November 05, 2013, 02:26:26 PM
I am not blaming ANYONE right now. I am merely asking that people calm down a minute and let things settle. Art has said he could be back on the air as soon as tonight if he can find a compromise with sirius, yet there are so many people on here freaking out at him.

Let things settle, if this isn't resolved in a week then by all means ill be right there with everyone else pissed off, I just dont want to react off of what was quite obviously a brash and unthought out response by Art to sirius saying no.
Sirius XM won't compromise with him because they'll be thinking "till the next time". They don't want to be back here again in a couple weeks

HumanBeing

Quote from: Jesus Undercarriage on November 05, 2013, 03:06:23 PM

Last time I checked you weren't any Master of me.
So I'll express my opinions when I feel like it.
You are free to do the same... douche.

DanTSX

Quote from: popple on November 05, 2013, 02:56:58 PM
As someone who received books from C2C in 2007, I can verify that the book spines were in perfect condition. You can tell they were never opened.

Just like his cookbook!

coaster

Just received this email-
Thank you for contacting SiriusXM regarding Art Bell's Dark Matter.