• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

BobGrau

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 19, 2013, 12:43:53 PM
Also, tripping always helps. At least for me.

Except during childbirth. Particularly if you're the midwife.

I called into the last show and got on for about a minute.  I brought up politics... I hope I didn't screw the show up.  I was not actually listening, so I don't know if I inserted politics into a spot where everyone was yucking it up about something else.  Then that bastard Eddie Dean cut me off! (Just kidding, Eddie!)  Anyway, it was fun to call in.  If you guys haven't done so yet, give it a go.  It's pretty painless!

bateman

May I suggest a GabCast Year in Review?

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on December 19, 2013, 11:19:44 PM
May I suggest a GabCast Year in Review?

That's a good idea.

What about a predictions show?

bateman

Gee, I wonder what the new year holds for George.

Falkie2013

Quote from: bateman on December 19, 2013, 11:48:55 PM
[/quote

which george ?

noory, knapp, me, george the guy from seinfeld, george wendt or someone else ?

Falkie2013

when I read the book of Mormon, I realize I need a new doorstop.
( I managed to block those ads. )

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: BobGrau on December 19, 2013, 12:35:47 PM
Aaand.... THAT's how you get a top comment, bitches!

(basically by flooding the place till he has no choice but to acknowledge you)

Ha!!! I too am in hallowed territory^^^.. I just need the abusive PM's and then I will have my ideal christmas present...yes, I'm easily pleased.

DanTSX

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 20, 2013, 03:15:56 AM
Quote from: bateman on December 19, 2013, 11:48:55 PM
[/quote

which george ?

noory, knapp, me, george the guy from seinfeld, george wendt or someone else ?

George Harrison.

Still dead

Tarbaby

GabCast 2.0 #2 - 16 Dec 2013

to caller, Tom (Through Tarmac): The name of the song your alias is from is DEPARTURE (Moody Blues).

"...The wonder of flowers, to be covered, and then to burst up,
THROUGH TARMAC, to the sun again, or to fly to the sun
Without burning a wing; to lie in a meadow
And hear the grass sing..." and it goes on.

It is a very powerful lyric, impacts the listener. I saw them perform it about 30 years ago and it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

Onan, Eddie, Jazz: I thought of an amusing  show schtick while I was listening to this episode: Eddie begins explaining the book-contest idea but every time he makes it a bit further he is interrupted by a Skype call. Then ensues an interesting caller exchange and he goes back to explaining the contest. Cycle repeats til show ends.

Onan is coming on strong! Eddie is feeling smooth and confidant! Jazzy esta una ¡dulce corazon!

Aldous: You sounded high as a giraffe ass up there in Donner Pass (song lyric potential?) (I mean that in a good way) but your references to mortality sounded ominous. You're not in stage 4 cancer or anything, are ya?

Yorkshire pud

When is the next Gabcast knees up? tonight? (Am for me).. I just might stay up and give you three renegades a call.

jazmunda

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 20, 2013, 12:14:08 PM
When is the next Gabcast knees up? tonight? (Am for me).. I just might stay up and give you three renegades a call.

Monday 8pm EST, 5pm PST, 1am GMT (Tuesday)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jazmunda on December 20, 2013, 02:21:31 PM

Christmas Eve? My Man Flu should be over by then...and my voice a tenor again instead of a baritone.

jazmunda

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 20, 2013, 02:25:49 PM
Christmas Eve? My Man Flu should be over by then...and my voice a tenor again instead of a baritone.

If you have Skype you should call in. I'm sure the audience won't mind us talking about the greatest sport the English have invented ..... Lawn bowls.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jazmunda on December 20, 2013, 02:32:57 PM
If you have Skype you should call in. I'm sure the audience won't mind us talking about the greatest sport the English have invented ..... Lawn bowls.

...and how real men can play with odd shaped balls without body armour.

Incidentally, what is the skype name?

Tarbaby

Aldous: Ah, Zodiac signs. I think I'm FECES.

jazmunda

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 20, 2013, 02:48:44 PM

...and how real men can play with odd shaped balls without body armour.

Incidentally, what is the skype name?

Licking_Eddie_Deans_Chocolate_Salty_Balls_2013

I think you can just dial the call in number through Skype ((602) 399 7131) and it's a free call. Eddie will clarify.

PS don't use the above Skype name because it goes to a guy who's really called Eddie Dean and he will expect you to lick his chocolate salty balls. I'm speaking from experience. They were neither chocolate tasting nor salty. In fact they were a little bit nutty.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jazmunda on December 20, 2013, 02:56:55 PM
Licking_Eddie_Deans_Chocolate_Salty_Balls_2013

I think you can just dial the call in number through Skype ((602) 399 7131) and it's a free call. Eddie will clarify.

PS don't use the above Skype name because it goes to a guy who's really called Eddie Dean and he will expect you to lick his chocolate salty balls.

Is he a chef?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jazmunda on December 20, 2013, 02:59:20 PM
You've met him too?

In a wholesome way only. We shared 'fun with fruit' recipes.

jazmunda

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 20, 2013, 03:01:44 PM
In a wholesome way only. We shared 'fun with fruit' recipes.

Did he share his spotted dick?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jazmunda on December 20, 2013, 03:06:58 PM
Did he share his spotted dick?

No; he said some bloke called Jazmunda had that privilege; I think you have a doppelganger, he can't possibly have meant you....

...can he?

bateman

It always comes back to dicks around here.

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on December 20, 2013, 02:56:55 PM

I bought the number through my skype account. I'm not certain if a person who has a free skype account can call it. You might need skype credits, IDK. You can test it, at anytime, by calling 602.399.7131 using your free skype, to see if it works.
I will look into it later and post what I find.

BobGrau

Quote from: jazmunda on December 20, 2013, 02:21:31 PM

I hope to get a bunch of drunken scots who care nothing for paranormal-themed late-night talk radio to call in and troll the Cast. Haters.