• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131021 - Roger Leir

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 21, 2013, 04:34:30 PM

steelbot

Quote from: Nighthawk on October 22, 2013, 02:26:38 AM
Ahhh poor Gayle is the latest bellgab member to have a meltdown. These meltdowns continually seem to be taking place in the live thread during the broadcast.   ;)
sorry had to check the battery life - NOW i'm off to bed- but I think her meltdown occurred in a totally different forum thread.  The one about the dick pics sent to george.

And since it is my face after all lol - I'M using it for the time being Area51drone -

Nighthawk

Quote from: area51drone on October 22, 2013, 02:29:39 AM
We probably should feel sorry for her.   Maybe she was assaulted herself and that's why she's so bothered by it.  But she can't blame us for poking fun at George.

That is true. But all this talk about whether Art likes bell gab or not is just a bunch of BS. Of course Art likes bellgab. He is a member and a poster here. Why the hell else would he mention bell gab on air so much? I think she is just having a bit of a rough time for some reason if she really thinks Art is going to get pissed at bell gab over some posters email antics LOL. Maybe she will come back? We will have to see. Whatever is best for her I suppose.

area51drone

Quote from: steelbot on October 22, 2013, 02:31:32 AM
And since it is my face after all lol - I'M using it for the time being Area51drone -

LOL... sleep well.  No dreaming of nukes in the playground!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Crystal on October 22, 2013, 01:57:54 AM
Go ahead Falkie.  I'll give you a chance to rephrase it.  If you are okay with this I'm never coming here again.  But make sure u understand all I said and posted.  I'll wait.

I'm sorry that you apparently do not look at what Art said in a far, far different way than I ( and apparently other people on here do ). If you leave, that is your choice and is probably your loss.
I do have a pretty good idea of when Art is being serious, when he's being facetious or not after having listened to him for years AND hundreds of hours of show replays.
Art is what Art is.
Don't try to decipher him, just accept it.
The trufan knows exactly what he was saying.
And yes some of us CAN be poisonous when we wish to depending on whom we wish to poison.
We're not collectively a kindler and gentler kind of board at times, though many of the people here are usually kind individuals.
Perhaps this is NOT the board for you.
We certainly don't feel kindly towards fools like Noory or Hogue.

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on October 22, 2013, 02:34:37 AM
LOL... sleep well.  No dreaming of nukes in the playground!

If you're free for the winter, what do you charge your boss for the rest of the year ?

area51drone

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 22, 2013, 02:37:21 AM
If you're free for the winter, what do you charge your boss for the rest of the year ?

That wasn't me.  I have my own business, so I'm the boss around here  ;)

Nighthawk

Quote from: steelbot on October 22, 2013, 02:31:32 AM
but I think her meltdown occurred in a totally different forum thread.

Oh sorry my bad. Yes I remember reading it now earlier on today. I know the one your talking about.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 22, 2013, 01:52:30 AM
My impression of Art's shoutout of Bellgab is that he KNOWS all too well what goes on here, probably has a printed transcript of everything and knows how vicious and unforgiving many of us can be IF our danders are riled up and how unforgiving we are of stupid questions, unprepared guests and particularly perpetually unprepared hosts.
I also think that is a backhanded way, he's trying to get people to come here because he knows the truth will set you free and we tell the truth with no punches held back unlike other sites.
I think his mentions are funny and have always had an element of very tongue in cheek to them.
Art loves us and the reverse is usually true.

Crystal, I have NO idea of just whom you really are but ...
Historically, people have chosen to use pictures of people to denigrate them in politics, sports, entertainment and elsewhere.
Noory is a public figure and its because of that AND his multiple public gaffes, stupid answers and questions and his lack of show preparation, lack of professionalism and so much more that we call him on it, make light of him and more.
I would never post such a picture nor send it to someone else because it would embarass the hell out of me, but I can see why it was done.
Some on here are literally enraged that Noory has turned the Coast to Coast legacy into crap to crap.
I'm sorry if YOU can't deal with the truth of the matter.
The man acts the fool and is an incompetent.
Period.
YOU need to step back and realize it.
IF YOU can't stand the heat ...

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on October 22, 2013, 02:38:39 AM
That wasn't me.  I have my own business, so I'm the boss around here  ;)

Sorry, I coulda sworn it was you.
Of course, I know you make big bucks selling snow shoes to Sasquatches.
And you make regular deliveries across the sound to sell them to the wendigos too.

area51drone

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 22, 2013, 02:51:39 AM
Sorry, I coulda sworn it was you.
Of course, I know you make big bucks selling snow shoes to Sasquatches.
And you make regular deliveries across the sound to sell them to the wendigos too.

Real samquanches get a 10% discount.

area51drone

Wow, that caller that just ripped on the people involved in the citizen's hearing ..  I agree with almost everything he said.

Jackstar

amg amg amg I'm coming up on the replay soon, whoo hoo!

Also: you guys are fucking mean

Nighthawk

I wish they would have let the caller tell us what the frequencies of these implants are. Dr. Leir refuses to say them over the air. At first I thought he was just a liar but after hearing the call I understand why he sounded like an idiot saying they are in the Hz and Khz range. Which means nothing. I too as Art would really like to know what these frequencies in these implants are claimed to be. It is true what Leir says. Think about the implications of that being public. I know what he means  ;D

ziznak

area51drone

Quote from: ziznak on October 22, 2013, 03:39:42 AM
which call where you jack?

He's Jack in Seattle and he couldn't hear Leir.

Jackstar

I sounded like such a dweeb

ziznak

yeah just heard it... cool.  sup no shout out???  interesting question tho.  what exactly are the theories around this radio vortex thingamaboby?

ziznak

whoa cool show... gonna replay it again tomorrow when its up on the tewbs... it's been fun guys... im out!

area51drone

yeah it was a great show..  goodnight!

Falkie2013

Just WHO * IS * this Crystal person anyway and IF she's associated with $noory why would she be trolling here ?
After all, we're not going to be fair to someone who's shown a consistent pattern of lies about his personal history, his actions to sabotage Art and more for years.
I just don't get her outrage except for the inference that Tommy and $noorge are enaging in a homosexual relationship.
While I can understand her attitude, she should realize ( unless she's as dense as the $nooreon and can't ) that overall this is definitely NOT a pro Noory forum.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Jackstar on October 22, 2013, 03:32:13 AM
amg amg amg I'm coming up on the replay soon, whoo hoo!

Also: you guys are fucking mean

Yes, we're mean when necessary but ALWAYS lovable.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Jackstar on October 22, 2013, 03:50:58 AM
I sounded like such a dweeb

While I disagree with many of your comments you sounded just fine.
And maybe Leir is just tired from overwork. He sure sounded OLD.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Nighthawk on October 22, 2013, 02:34:06 AM
That is true. But all this talk about whether Art likes bell gab or not is just a bunch of BS. Of course Art likes bellgab. He is a member and a poster here.

What's Art's nickname here?

Jackstar

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 22, 2013, 06:02:19 AM
I just don't get her outrage

Give it time, someone will explain it eventually.

lonevoice

Quote from: Jackstar on October 22, 2013, 08:06:17 AM
Give it time, someone will explain it eventually.
I have an impossible time trying to get worked up about the offended sensibilities of someone who trashed a previous live thread (10/09/2013 - Andrew Karam - Fukushima/Yucca Mtn.), apologized profusely for it the next day, reincarnated with a different user name, spent much of the time on last night's live thread posting revolting pictures and inviting the BellGab guys to bring lots of K-Y to her house to have anal sex with her, then concluded by trashing yet another live thread by howling about the level of vulgarity on this forum.  Sorry, guess I'm just insensitive that way.

DanTSX

Quote from: area51drone on October 22, 2013, 01:06:17 AM
That turkey UFO footage is very convincing...

Convinced me that it's a yacht being filmed at a distance beyond the capability of the camera and subject to some atmospheric distortion...

Falkie2013

Quote from: lonevoice on October 22, 2013, 11:28:16 AM
I have an impossible time trying to get worked up about the offended sensibilities of someone who trashed a previous live thread (10/09/2013 - Andrew Karam - Fukushima/Yucca Mtn.), apologized profusely for it the next day, reincarnated with a different user name, spent much of the time on last night's live thread posting revolting pictures and inviting the BellGab guys to bring lots of K-Y to her house to have anal sex with her, then concluded by trashing yet another live thread by howling about the level of vulgarity on this forum.  Sorry, guess I'm just insensitive that way.

After every heterosexual guy on Bellgab has his turn to anal probe her, what does she do for an encore ?
;)
I would expect her port-uhl to be the size of Yucca Mountain when all of us would be finished.
Assuming, of course, that she is really a female and not a guy or ts trolling for guys who want to be a top.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Cynnie on October 22, 2013, 07:56:12 AM
Mr bell

Your highness and majesty.
He is after all the King of Nye.
Amazing how so many of his subjects have forgotten.