• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131021 - Roger Leir

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 21, 2013, 04:34:30 PM

Falkie2013

Quote from: littlechris on October 22, 2013, 12:53:01 AM
roflmao!!!  Noo, thats too close to where i live!!

well, if memory serves, they may have developed neutron bombs that will keep the infrastructure intact. so just use a small one on Premrat and save a big one for Noory's mouth and mustasche.

area51drone

Quote from: steelbot on October 22, 2013, 01:28:35 AM
I've actually kind of thought this out....now IF i move back to japan, this may be something I'm going to get, but it's the only time i've felt compelled to own one.  Unless, I worked at a nuke plant, or with waste, what would be a daily use in my house to have this?  I mean, if it starts going off, pretty sure the levels are going to be bad enough that "shelter" is out of the question...IDK...

I bought it for two reasons

1) My kids eat a lot of fish, and most fish is farmed and/or processed in south east asia.   So I test everything that comes from the sea.  Nothing negative found so far, and it gives me a peace of mind that I'm not harming them by what I'm feeding them.

2) Right after fukushima, counters were very expensive, as were iodine tablets, so when the price dropped my wife and I bought both.

Also, I sell stuff that comes from Japan, I have tested that stuff with negative results as well.

Falkie2013

Quote from: area51drone on October 22, 2013, 12:31:38 AM
God I fucking love Sugar Smacks

I'm a frosted flakes and sugar pops kind of guy and I love Tony the Tiger and have a small collection of stuff including a Kellogg's beach towel with all the characters on it that came from ... Canada !
Could it be that this IS the reason for $norry's fear of clowns ?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Falkie2013

Quote from: dortmunder on October 22, 2013, 12:23:04 AM
Well, there are a bunch of surly fuckers here.

But that's not important right now and don't call me surly.

area51drone

my god, that clown is scary!  Spooky matters indeed!

ziznak

well if anybody is hanging on... Sup mr dean I'm chillin... been around but really just a few threads here n there...

steel you're doing a replay tonight cause? sure sounds like it!  for me being one of those that missed a bit earlier cookin n shit I thank thee for thy service...

sup falkie thought you were going to sleep?

Falkie2013

Quote from: Crystal on October 22, 2013, 12:06:10 AM
I wonder if he offered them a cat for their lap? Or their hats? ;) Nighty night
>^••^<

I can just see it. Comet the cat came in and pounced on the Secret Service who ran out in terror because, they too, listened to Art and knew how formidable Comet truly was.
I miss Art's Comet the Cat stories. He's probably dead by now.
Comet really loved Art and loved to try to get into his old studio.
He was a persistent cat.

area51drone

Quote from: Crystal on October 22, 2013, 01:40:30 AM
If Art Bell thinks lowly of this site you can start with the tag line at the upper right.  It comes from a thread started possibly by one of the biggest scumbags ever allowed to post here, from what I can see.  Keep up this kind of trash and you'll see the shout outs fade altogether.  Also how can anyone think a sarcastic shout out is a good thing?  I'm really thrown aback by this.  Yup I didn't say taken, I said thrown!

While there are so many pleasant and intelligent people on this site there is an underlying blight amongst you that is nothing but a thorn in the side of whoever owns it.

What are you talking about?   That was in regards to an email to Dave.

steelbot

Quote from: Falkie2013 on October 22, 2013, 01:30:11 AM
well, if memory serves, they may have developed neutron bombs that will keep the infrastructure intact. so just use a small one on Premrat and save a big one for Noory's mouth and mustasche.
You are correct, but those burn a booster agent such as tritium.  Since tritium's half life is low...can't remember exactly what it is..I think 10 years.  Those bombs are not really that useful.  The tritium...has to be replaced every 10 years...well or whatever the life is of it.

ziznak

We're lovable... Vaguely... Art sed so. 

steelbot

Quote from: area51drone on October 22, 2013, 01:33:29 AM
I bought it for two reasons

1) My kids eat a lot of fish, and most fish is farmed and/or processed in south east asia.   So I test everything that comes from the sea.  Nothing negative found so far, and it gives me a peace of mind that I'm not harming them by what I'm feeding them.

2) Right after fukushima, counters were very expensive, as were iodine tablets, so when the price dropped my wife and I bought both.

Also, I sell stuff that comes from Japan, I have tested that stuff with negative results as well.
AHHHHH that's right, YOU are in Washington State.  There are a lot of bellgabbers in washington there.  But i digress, yeah I probably could see a point like that if I was eating a lot of fish, and living where possible fallout could make its way...But it's a big ocean! - and you gotta think about all those tests we did in the pacific already.  Not knocking ya - I was just wondering. 

Yes Zinzak you get the show tonight on replay - but The device is on 28% and hopefully it doesn't die before the show ends. ::)

Falkie2013

Quote from: ziznak on October 22, 2013, 01:38:55 AM
well if anybody is hanging on... Sup mr dean I'm chillin... been around but really just a few threads here n there...

steel you're doing a replay tonight cause? sure sounds like it!  for me being one of those that missed a bit earlier cookin n shit I thank thee for thy service...

sup falkie thought you were going to sleep?

I did. Woke up because my bladder made me and I missed the rest of the show so I'm back. I seldom get a full nights sleep and after we pay off the Prius, we're going somewhere so I can sleep in a real bed instead of on my couch ( which is where MV sees the fans that he lusts after,he probably wants the stylish purple one, that company puts them out in colors ).

Falkie2013

Quote from: Crystal on October 22, 2013, 01:40:30 AM
If Art Bell thinks lowly of this site you can start with the tag line at the upper right.  It comes from a thread started possibly by one of the biggest scumbags ever allowed to post here, from what I can see.  Keep up this kind of trash and you'll see the shout outs fade altogether.  Also how can anyone think a sarcastic shout out is a good thing?  I'm really thrown aback by this.  Yup I didn't say taken, I said thrown!

While there are so many pleasant and intelligent people on this site there is an underlying blight amongst you that is nothing but a thorn in the side of whoever owns it.

My impression of Art's shoutout of Bellgab is that he KNOWS all too well what goes on here, probably has a printed transcript of everything and knows how vicious and unforgiving many of us can be IF our danders are riled up and how unforgiving we are of stupid questions, unprepared guests and particularly perpetually unprepared hosts.
I also think that is a backhanded way, he's trying to get people to come here because he knows the truth will set you free and we tell the truth with no punches held back unlike other sites.
I think his mentions are funny and have always had an element of very tongue in cheek to them.
Art loves us and the reverse is usually true.

steelbot

Quote from: Crystal on October 22, 2013, 01:54:43 AM
This lowlife trash associate of this site can't even spell half of what he writes.  He sickens me!  Now look up to the right top of any page u r on and note the first sentence this scumbag posted.  Do you get it now?
Um....MV is the site owner, and he is the one that copies them down and put's them in that upper right hand corner....so if you want to take it up with him...please do...I'd say blast the guy in his own thread, not here.

area51drone

Quote from: Crystal on October 22, 2013, 01:54:43 AM
This lowlife trash associate of this site can't even spell half of what he writes.  He sickens me!  Now look up to the right top of any page u r on and note the first sentence this scumbag posted.  Do you get it now?

I got it a long time ago.  Obviously MV found it funny too.  Maybe this isn't the place for you then.  Your call.

area51drone

Steelbot, Art made a reference to you during his bumper!

steelbot

Quote from: Crystal on October 22, 2013, 02:01:18 AM
I think you are right! It definitely isn't!
isn't this your second attempt at trying to hang around Crystal? You and I got into it before if I'm not mistaken...

steelbot

Quote from: area51drone on October 22, 2013, 02:01:10 AM
Steelbot, Art made a reference to you during his bumper!

lol...Come on man! ...still pretty good.. I think you mean the terminators Mike Ross bumps? 

ziznak

Cmon Crystal Noory deserves a lot worse than some disgusting pic in an e-mail... and really if you can't take lewdness then you'll be frustrated soon enough hanging around here.

Not sure if Art would think it in bad taste... It's more than likely not something he would condone but I also don't think he would say we shouldn't pull such stunts.  Theres plenty of photoshopped pics of ol Snore's and Tommy in a loving embrace ya know.... ON THIS SITE!!! oh dear lord!!

ziznak

Don't make me post my hoagland and bara pic... I'll do it!!!

area51drone

Quote from: steelbot on October 22, 2013, 02:03:16 AM
lol...Come on man! ...still pretty good.. I think you mean the terminators Mike Ross bumps?

Oh was that Mike Ross?  Sorry, I was only half paying attention at that time.

area51drone

Quote from: ziznak on October 22, 2013, 02:04:05 AM
Don't make me post my hoagland and bara pic... I'll do it!!!

**Please do.**

steelbot

Quote from: steelbot on October 22, 2013, 02:02:35 AM
isn't this your second attempt at trying to hang around Crystal? You and I got into it before if I'm not mistaken...
Awwweee...and she left.....poor Crystal or (Spooky Matter if that's who I think she is...) just really needs to chill out, no one is personally attacking you...I made my comments known to Jim in his thread, I didn't agree with it either, but I didn't start a witch hunt... 

ziznak

I'll save it for her return... sorry drone I can't just pull out the big guns on a whim ya know... has to be a reason.

area51drone

Quote from: ziznak on October 22, 2013, 02:09:50 AM
I'll save it for her return... sorry drone I can't just pull out the big guns on a whim ya know... has to be a reason.

It's getting late, I'm laughing like a fucking hyena

steelbot

LOL - getting the bubbles laugh eyh ricky!  oh well, time for bed here, 8am comes early! Got to get up and go to online classes in the later morning...

To be fair that only means I need to get my butt up and move 10 feet across the room back to this PC to do it, and can stay in my pajamas but still!

Laters all,
I think crystal quit, or she deleted her picture cause I called her out on it...IDK

Damn... That just reminded me of the scene from "silence of the lambs" when she first visits Lecter in the mental ward...

Nighthawk

Ahhh poor Gayle is the latest bellgab member to have a meltdown. These meltdowns continually seem to be taking place in the live thread during the broadcast.   ;)

area51drone

We probably should feel sorry for her.   Maybe she was assaulted herself and that's why she's so bothered by it.  But she can't blame us for poking fun at George.