• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130923 - Jeremy Meador - Ely, NV UFO Crash

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 22, 2013, 07:40:48 PM

ziznak

ah man what a horrible guest!  Art seems like he's making it obvious he thinks this guys is an eeeeediot.  He's talking to him like he's a child.

finally uses a mac? lol

Earth Pod

I remember when Ian came out as a Mac-er.  He liked it much more than a PC.  Go figure.  I like knowing both but so far a PC is my favorite.

Earth Pod

Quote from: MV on September 24, 2013, 06:12:05 AM
i've always known him to be a PC guy, not mac... but who knows if that's changed.

That's what I remembered too.  Becoming a mac-er for him would be a huge leap.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Earth Pod on September 24, 2013, 06:42:44 AM
Becoming a mac-er for him would be a huge leap.

hmm... i see that as a woefully overpriced downgrade, but we all have our opinions.

Foodlion

Looks like Jeremy had a final word to say about the interview on his blog.

http://king-sasquatch-bfpteam.blogspot.ca/2013/09/werewolves-and-ufos-at-cannock-castle.html#comment-form
It reads "yeah I didn't get to finish up one of the most important parts of the story that continued on into the 1970's. I did good before I was kicked off  though "
[attachimg=1]

Lesson learned, Mr Meador. Art isn't your run of the mill Snoory. He actually pays attention to his shows.

jazmunda

I don't want to toot my own horn (well I kinda do) but I called the fact that he would be "kicked off" 39 minutes into the interview. Not that it wasn't obvious.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=4661.msg154496#msg154496

dan7800

Quote from: Foodlion on September 24, 2013, 07:04:33 AM

http://king-sasquatch-bfpteam.blogspot.ca/2013/09/werewolves-and-ufos-at-cannock-castle.html#comment-form
It reads "yeah I didn't get to finish up one of the most important parts of the story that continued on into the 1970's. I did good before I was kicked off  though "
[attachimg=1]

Lesson learned, Mr Meador. Art isn't your run of the mill Snoory. He actually pays attention to his shows.

Came off like an rookie, especially with the phone.

sleeplessinca

He wasn't kicked off, they didn't reconnect after his phone went out the second time in mere minutes.  I didn't sense anger from Art.  He covered any negative feeling like a pro; he acted patient and interested.  I was weary of and annoyed by the "wha wha wha" and the "oh-by-the-way-I-have-pictures-and-artifacts". Funny how people see things differently. 

b_dubb

what a tool this guest was. cell phone. no prep. he completely had no idea what the hell was happening. He seemed to have the attitude that this was no big deal. I'd happily give Art gas money so he could drive to this guy's house and kick him in the balls. repeatedly

Foodlion

Quote from: sleeplessinca on September 24, 2013, 07:58:23 AM
He wasn't kicked off, they didn't reconnect after his phone went out the second time in mere minutes.  I didn't sense anger from Art.  He covered any negative feeling like a pro; he acted patient and interested.  I was weary of and annoyed by the "wha wha wha" and the "oh-by-the-way-I-have-pictures-and-artifacts". Funny how people see things differently.

By his own words he was, but I agree you. Art has kicked very few people off the air during his C2C days, and Jeremy wasn't one of them. His comment came as a result of Art's non-pandering interview. Jeremy kicked his own sell off it anything.

Sardondi

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later: I turned the show off just after the second hour began because the guest was a childish little turd  who liked to play games. The dodging and weaving he did about the landline business made me want to hit him.

The General

Quote from: Foodlion on September 24, 2013, 07:04:33 AM

[attachimg=1]

Hmm.  He thinks he "did good."
Maybe he was donating blood during the interview.
Or perhaps babysitting the widow's children.

jazmunda

Quote from: Sardondi on September 24, 2013, 09:23:16 AM
Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later: I turned the show off just after the second hour began because the guest was a childish little turd  who liked to play games. The dodging and weaving he did about the landline business made me want to hit him.

You should listen to the open lines segment. It was vintage Art Bell.

Quote from: Sardondi on September 24, 2013, 09:23:16 AM

I was hating the guest segment as well, but the open lines were awesome. I think that they start like 10 minutes into the third hour.

basswood

Quote from: The General on September 24, 2013, 09:27:38 AM
Hmm.  He thinks he "did good."
Maybe he was donating blood during the interview.
Or perhaps babysitting the widow's children.

Ha!

Sardondi

Quote from: jazmunda on September 24, 2013, 09:34:21 AM
You should listen to the open lines segment. It was vintage Art Bell.
I just started reading some of the other posts - did I miss Art's First Kick-Off?! I'm trying to remember the sequence, but I baled soon after the silly phone business.

Spinner

Quote from: Sardondi on September 24, 2013, 09:52:44 AM
I just started reading some of the other posts - did I miss Art's First Kick-Off?! I'm trying to remember the sequence, but I baled soon after the silly phone business.
No, Art didn't actually kick him off. He simply moved on after the kid's cell phone connection dropped for the *second* time.

Art was very patient with him. If it had been me, I would have told him in the first few minutes that he had to get on a landline or the interview would be postponed.

Sardondi

Quote from: Spinner on September 24, 2013, 10:12:45 AM

No, Art didn't actually kicked him off. He simply moved on after the kid's cell phone connection dropped for the *second* time.

Art was very patient with him. If it had been me, I would have told him in the first few minutes that he had to get on a landline or the interview would be postponed.
When the jackass started playing the Evasive Witness Game about what he had told the producer when he called earlier in the week to confirm he had a landline, that drove me crazy, as I'm sure it did Art. How old was he anyway, about 18? Never again!

dan7800

I am listening to a replay of the show.

Anyone worried that someone like this made it onto the show? Take a look at the kid's website. Looks like someone threw together for a Geocities site. Even RCH pieces together a story. Full of BS, but a story.

I am glad when Art gets annoyed. It shows that he cares about the show.

Cannot wait for Art's first ban.

I feel like the open lines portion of the show is always the best. Lets Art do his thing and not be sidetracked by storytellers.

Quote from: Sardondi on September 24, 2013, 10:16:09 AM
When the jackass started playing the Evasive Witness Game about what he had told the producer when he called earlier in the week to confirm he had a landline, that drove me crazy, as I'm sure it did Art. How old was he anyway, about 18? Never again!

Yeah... That guest was "Bonk"

Sardondi

Quote from: dan7800 on September 24, 2013, 10:19:05 AM
I am listening to a replay of the show.

Anyone worried that someone like this made it onto the show? Take a look at the kid's website. Looks like someone threw together for a Geocities site.

I am glad when Art gets annoyed. It shows that he cares about the show.

Cannot wait for Art's first ban.
I've got a nomination....

Sardondi

I juts started listening to the Open Lines portion of the shbow, and the first call was classic: "Would you like to talk to us? We'd like to talk to you." Hilarious!!

BIGradio

Quote from: ziznak on September 24, 2013, 05:36:19 AM
looked like that hose fitting had a very earthly plastic tag on it... with earthly lettering... in an earthly font.  I was in and out due to some company last night but got to hear wards shout and the sounds from hell... already found a good copy up on yewwwwtube tho... so im gonna check it out in its entirety now.

ART BELL DARK MATTER WITH JEREMY MEADOR 9-23-13

Will you please enable the "mobile" feature on these videos.  Thanks!

coaster

What pissed me off was when Art spent all that time trying to get those photos on the site, and after all that wasted time,  the kid blatantly lied about emailing them.

Sardondi

Still listening to the replay of Open Lines, and going by the first 8-10 callers, all I can conclude is that either there was some tech glitch on Art's phone lines which let only those calls originating from the High Desert Hospital for The Severely Mentally Deficient get through, or only George's fans were calling. What is wrong with these people? Every caller has to be told to turn off the radio...and several can't; no one has thought through their story; one guy wants to play something off a cell phone, and hasn't cued it up; a drunk/drugged/crazed guy tells the story of how shadow people intervened to save him when he blew his trailer up - with him in it. I feel my brains leaking out my ears just listening to this.

Quote from: Spinner on September 24, 2013, 10:12:45 AM

No, Art didn't actually kick him off. He simply moved on after the kid's cell phone connection dropped for the *second* time.

I, for one, am pleased by Art's insistence that guests make themselves available on a landline. I hear far too many radio interviews of guests on cellphones with poor connections. To me, that's excruciating radio.

Having said that, it sounded to me by the way Art grilled him that Jeremy was explicitly told he must have a landline for the interview. When questioned about it, Jeremy gave Art an incoherent shuck-and-jive non-answer.  Perhaps Art might have utilized Skype instead of the cellphone. Although Skype has it's own problems.

Foodlion

Quote from: Sardondi on September 24, 2013, 11:20:39 AM
Still listening to the replay of Open Lines, and going by the first 8-10 callers, all I can conclude is that either there was some tech glitch on Art's phone lines which let only those calls originating from the High Desert Hospital for The Severely Mentally Deficient get through, or only George's fans were calling. What is wrong with these people? Every caller has to be told to turn off the radio...and several can't; no one has thought through their story; one guy wants to play something off a cell phone, and hasn't cued it up; a drunk/drugged/crazed guy tells the story of how shadow people intervened to save him when he blew his trailer up - with him in it. I feel my brains leaking out my ears just listening to this.
HAHA! +1

I think everyone can agree on that.

dan7800

Still listening to open lines as well. Rods.... No!

That, reverse speech and some of those ghost recorders are boorrring. That and the numbers lady.

I want one of us to call up and ask how Art felt about old streams. If he visited forums in his spare time and such. Really bring us up to date on some of the questions we had for him over the last 10 years.

Maybe his favorite guest from the past etc....

dan7800

Quote from: Sardondi on September 24, 2013, 11:20:39 AM
; a drunk/drugged/crazed guy tells the story of how shadow people intervened to save him when he blew his trailer up - with him in it. I feel my brains leaking out my ears just listening to this.

Be honest, you couldn't make up something that crazy. There are some inventive people out there.

See RCH