• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

effluenza

Quote from: Kolchak on February 22, 2016, 04:02:59 PM
We interrupt this update for an update on the updates.

"Here is another Update:

On top of the trouble with the Stalker we had out here which was bad enough I am fighting a pretty bad case of C.O.P.D. which
comes from Smoking for all my life until a couple of Years ago and I still fight it. I will try and do some fill in shows but it is a struggle. Tell your children about Smoking and keep telling them.

I want MITD to continue and Heather has sure started to come into her own big time. Having a alternative to C2C I think is really important and she is providing one with your help. Please join the Time Traveler group at: http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/shows/midnight-in-the-desert/
Art"

Art is quitting from the carrot dangling fill in role.

Jokes aside sorry to hear about the ailment.

twiki

bellNwhistle

Quote from: effluenza on February 22, 2016, 04:47:12 PM
Art is quitting from the carrot dangling fill in role.

Jokes aside sorry to hear about the ailment.

I don't know, I didn't think it was him quitting the carrot dangling.

I'm starting to become a real cynic at this point. :(

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 22, 2016, 04:00:08 PM
I'll have you know, my nudge is never happier than when it's surly.

I thank you.
OOh, love me some surly nudge. ::) ;D

Mr. Fidget

Art should book Dr. Joe Dispenza:

http://www.drjoedispenza.com

Get that unknown regenerative power of the mind working on his difficulties!

I'm going to get an "I told you so" to add to my collection when he follows through on this:

It's really really over now. Sad. *sigh*

ItsOver

Quote from: effluenza on February 22, 2016, 04:45:00 PM
Can we please stop being beaten over the head with this line?...

But it has to be true.  Art keeps saying it.  Get with the party line program.

Then why did he even bother starting MITD if the COPD was so bad?  My best to Art and his family but I've had enough of him.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 22, 2016, 05:00:17 PM
Then why did he even bother starting MITD if the COPD was so bad?  My best to Art and his family but I've had enough of him.

First #HandsUpDontShoot, then #ICantBreath, now #ArtLifeMatters...

ItsOver

A man has a right to his medical privacy but is this the first time he's mentioned having COPD?  Again, I am sorry to hear it.  It's news to me.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: saab93driver on February 22, 2016, 03:44:54 PM
from Facebook 2/22/16....

"MITD

Here is a update: Heather is doing a great job and simply getting better every day, I am giving her help and advice as we go and it's clearly working, mark my words, she will be a star.

We continue with XDS and we are now looking for a person to handle affiliate's for her. It would start as a volunteer effort but be a paid position once proved. If interested please contact Heather. Radio experience would be great.

Again and this is important, please support the show and keep it on the air by joining the Time Traveler group for just $4.99 a Month. She has more content in every show than the competition and all of you can help by joining.

Art"

The whole statement is absurdly amusing, but this part is priceless. MITD has lost nearly all its affiliates because it's a piece of crap. But Art figures that maybe there's a volunteer out there who is willing and able to get them back in spite of having no experience in radio (or casting spells).

Who is actually writing this stuff for Art? I mean, who would believe that he had this kind of sense of humor?

Jackstar

Quote from: Kolchak on February 22, 2016, 04:02:59 PM
"Tell your children about Smoking and keep telling them."

I am sorry, Mr. Bell.

Jackstar

Quote from: Value Of Pi on February 22, 2016, 05:08:14 PM
MITD has lost nearly all its affiliates because it's a piece of crap.

I don't think you understand how the whole "cause" and "effect" thing works. I really don't.

cosmic hobo

I would think anyone with actual radio experience would want to get paid.

Also I think Art should have applied the whole "radio experience would be great" mantra to the current host.

Quote from: ItsOver on February 22, 2016, 05:06:03 PM
A man has a right to his medical privacy but is this the first time he's mentioned having COPD?  Again, I am sorry to hear it.  It's news to me.

Of course I agree but he shouldn't have started the show in the first place as his health is so bad.

PathoJen

Quote from: saab93driver on February 22, 2016, 03:44:54 PM
from Facebook 2/22/16....

"MITD

Here is a update: Heather is doing a great job and simply getting better every day, I am giving her help and advice as we go and it's clearly working, mark my words, she will be a star.

We continue with XDS and we are now looking for a person to handle affiliate's for her. It would start as a volunteer effort but be a paid position once proved. If interested please contact Heather. Radio experience would be great.

Again and this is important, please support the show and keep it on the air by joining the Time Traveler group for just $4.99 a Month. She has more content in every show than the competition and all of you can help by joining.

Art"

Oh man. Art is delusional, and I feel sort of sorry for him. MITD is awful, it sucks, it's got zero redeeming qualities...It's not even worthy of listening to as I drift off to sleep. Having said that, Art wants a volunteer to try to call every radio station on the planet, to see if they are willing to give MITD a chance, or a second chance, if they dropped it.
Art has C.O.P.D.? Art tells listeners everything, I mean, even more than we should know, but he's never told us that? Weird.
I still love Art's old shows.

bellNwhistle

Anyone notice how quick Heather shut down JackStar the other night when he called her Redacted? LOL She couldn't wait to end that call.  :o

bellNwhistle

Quote from: PathoJen on February 22, 2016, 05:16:56 PM
Oh man. Art is delusional, and I feel sort of sorry for him. MITD is awful, it sucks, it's got zero redeeming qualities...It's not even worthy of listening to as I drift off to sleep. Having said that, Art wants a volunteer to try to call every radio station on the planet, to see if they are willing to give MITD a chance, or a second chance, if they dropped it.
Art has C.O.P.D.? Art tells listeners everything, I mean, even more than we should know, but he's never told us that? Weird.

I would imagine he's known for a while now.

norland2424

Quote from: PathoJen on February 22, 2016, 05:16:56 PM

While i dont doubt that he has copd since hes been a heavy smoker for a while now, ive always thought that Hoagland has had it, hes always wheezing during his show.

Value Of Pi

Right (and best wishes to Art). And then, why quit because of the ASS (Alleged Stalker Someone) when his health was clearly the big deal here? He wasn't planning to ever mention the COPD publicly?

bateman

Art must be on some heavy drugs for his back.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 22, 2016, 05:15:57 PM
Of course I agree but he shouldn't have started the show in the first place as his health is so bad.
Oh, I  agree, too.  This is the first I've heard he had a fairly serious condition.  Back problems, yes, of course we all knew about that but COPD?  Certainly not something conducive to hosting a show.

Jackstar

Quote from: bellNwhistle on February 22, 2016, 05:17:12 PM
Anyone notice how quick Heather shut down JackStar

Hi, I'm Michael, and I have a plan.

Quote from: Value Of Pi on February 22, 2016, 05:08:14 PM
The whole statement is absurdly amusing, but this part is priceless. MITD has lost nearly all its affiliates because it's a piece of crap. But Art figures that maybe there's a volunteer out there who is willing and able to get them back in spite of having no experience in radio (or casting spells).

Who is actually writing this stuff for Art? I mean, who would believe that he had this kind of sense of humor?

He's a comedian of the highest order.

PathoJen

I'm not saying Art doesn't really have COPD, I'm just saying I'm amazed he's never mentioned it.
I feel sorry for him, and hope he's ok, I really do, but I still won't listen to Heather. I just think the show is bad. REALLY BAD.

norland2424

Lol and now he has people trying to scam him...

Perry Way Art, I reversed my lung damage 100%. 100% reversal! I would love to share my success with you if you have the time or desire. It's all natural, no drugs, dietary and lifestyle changes. I also reversed cancer, diabetes, fibromyalgia, and ulcerative colitis with the same system. If you're interested, send me a private message on how I can reach you privately. Blessings!
Like · 2 mins

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on February 22, 2016, 05:06:03 PM

Indeed he does, but he brought his medical situation to our attention so commenting on it here is fair game.  COPD is miserable, I lost my Mom, then 11 years later my step mom to this disease.  Horrible.

Quote from: bateman on February 22, 2016, 05:22:06 PM
Art must be on some heavy drugs for his back.

You dick! jk  ;D