• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Art's coming back, right?

ziznak

yup... just in time for... wait no ... i mean noooo

Taco Bell

On April 1st he'll be back and say it was an April Fools joke.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: rekcuf on February 22, 2016, 11:57:14 AM
Art's coming back, right?

Yeah, but only after the stalker has been apprehended and taken into custody. He can't take any chances or burden Heather having to take the photos and call the police from her studio many miles away room on his property.

Mr. Fidget

Art's last post was the sarcastic one, if I recall correctly... and did not miss any others. I'm kind of surprised that he has not followed that up in any way. I'd be mighty surprised if he lets that be his last line... as he rides away into the desert.
   He has no financial pressure, no need to achieve anything professionally, and frankly is "master of his reality". With that level of position it does not matter (from his point of view, I guess) what he does next, or when he does it. He know that people will listen if/when he comes back, and that "triumphant return" would/will generate another round of actual media coverage. He's on the front-line of "troll/stalker-wars", and whatever he does will get coverage.

He could be handling it better, or worse.

Grooot

What is Art's BellGab name ??

and here is a fun video to help us through our monday blues:

https://youtu.be/RUaYbfKZIiA

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Grooot on February 22, 2016, 02:22:11 PM
What is Art's BellGab name ??

Take a wild shot in the dark... ::)

Too soon?

Value Of Pi

Quote from: SredniVashtar on February 22, 2016, 11:48:00 AM
Whoever you are, return pate to us this instant. That coherent post virtually amounted to an ransom note, and we all know that he normally sounds like the textual equivalent of white noise. We'll pay anything you like, just don't hurt him!

Well, perhaps just a little, and only remove the less useful limbs.

I could say this too about a lot of prose I see around and about. I only wish I had come up with it. Damn!

Grooot

Ok found the members list and found him I just wasn't sure as most forums have all kinds of fakes and his last post didn't make sense to me but I'm new so I'll figuare it out. 

onan

Quote from: Grooot on February 22, 2016, 03:07:03 PM
Ok found the members list and found him I just wasn't sure as most forums have all kinds of fakes and his last post didn't make sense to me but I'm new so I'll figuare it out.

No worries bud, we all have bumped into walls here. Especially the Yorkshire guy. When he has had a few drinks he is pretty affable. But first thing in the morning, he's a surly nudge.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on February 22, 2016, 01:53:31 PM
   Art's last post was the sarcastic one, if I recall correctly... and did not miss any others. I'm kind of surprised that he has not followed that up in any way. I'd be mighty surprised if he lets that be his last line... as he rides away into the desert.
   He has no financial pressure, no need to achieve anything professionally, and frankly is "master of his reality". With that level of position it does not matter (from his point of view, I guess) what he does next, or when he does it. He know that people will listen if/when he comes back, and that "triumphant return" would/will generate another round of actual media coverage. He's on the front-line of "troll/stalker-wars", and whatever he does will get coverage.

He could be handling it better, or worse.

That sounds very Trump-like. No wonder he's a supporter.

starrmtn001

Quote from: onan on February 22, 2016, 03:09:14 PM
No worries bud, we all have bumped into walls here. Especially the Yorkshire guy. When he has had a few drinks he is pretty affable. But first thing in the morning, he's a surly nudge.
Surly nudge.   Hee hee hee heee. ;D ;D ;D

I don't know why, but I got the giggles when I read that. ;D

saab93driver

from Facebook 2/22/16....

"MITD

Here is a update: Heather is doing a great job and simply getting better every day, I am giving her help and advice as we go and it's clearly working, mark my words, she will be a star.

We continue with XDS and we are now looking for a person to handle affiliate's for her. It would start as a volunteer effort but be a paid position once proved. If interested please contact Heather. Radio experience would be great.

Again and this is important, please support the show and keep it on the air by joining the Time Traveler group for just $4.99 a Month. She has more content in every show than the competition and all of you can help by joining.

Art"

ItsOver

Quote from: starrmtn001 on February 22, 2016, 03:38:22 PM
Surly nudge.   Hee hee hee heee. ;D ;D ;D

I don't know why, but I got the giggles when I read that. ;D
Wow...interesting avatar, Starrmt001.  I didn't realize there REALLY are anime bunnies.  Sadly, it seems to have lost in a landslide to The Hip Hip Hooray For Joy Bunny in the cuteness battle.

http://weruletheinternet.com/category/bunny/

ItsOver

Quote from: saab93driver on February 22, 2016, 03:44:54 PM

"MITD

Here is a update: Heather is doing a great job and simply getting better every day, I am giving her help and advice as we go and it's clearly working, mark my words, she will be a star.

We continue with XDS and we are now looking for a person to handle affiliate's for her. It would start as a volunteer effort but be a paid position once proved. If interested please contact Heather. Radio experience would be great.

Again and this is important, please support the show and keep it on the air by joining the Time Traveler group for just $4.99 a Month. She has more content in every show than the competition and all of you can help by joining.

Art"
Eh, yeah, that's real nice.  Rah, rah for Heather, but what about The Stalker and when are you getting your ass back in the chair?  Or is Art's new job just head of MITD Public Relations and Human Resources?  I guess that's OK with The Stalker.

ziznak

Quote from: ziznak on February 22, 2016, 11:55:31 AM
ikr... quick!  Art!  post something on fartbook and get everybody all up in a tissy. preferably a picture of you on your property bbq-ing late at night.  make sure princess Asia is there.  and then boom pages of hate come a flowing....
and here we go!

ItsOver

Quote from: ziznak on February 22, 2016, 03:51:41 PM
and here we go!
Now, now, Ziz.  I'm still waiting for some more Art photoshop jobs to keep things going.  "Haterz" can't live by Dave Noorie alone.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on February 22, 2016, 03:09:14 PM

I'll have you know, my nudge is never happier than when it's surly.

I thank you.

Kolchak

We interrupt this update for an update on the updates.

"Here is another Update:

On top of the trouble with the Stalker we had out here which was bad enough I am fighting a pretty bad case of C.O.P.D. which
comes from Smoking for all my life until a couple of Years ago and I still fight it. I will try and do some fill in shows but it is a struggle. Tell your children about Smoking and keep telling them.

I want MITD to continue and Heather has sure started to come into her own big time. Having a alternative to C2C I think is really important and she is providing one with your help. Please join the Time Traveler group at: http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/shows/midnight-in-the-desert/
Art"

Taco Bell

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 22, 2016, 04:00:08 PM

I thank you.

Surly, it's delicious.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kolchak on February 22, 2016, 04:02:59 PM
We interrupt this update for an update on the updates.

"Here is another Update:

On top of the trouble with the Stalker we had out here which was bad enough I am fighting a pretty bad case of C.O.P.D. which
comes from Smoking for all my life until a couple of Years ago and I still fight it. I will try and do some fill in shows but it is a struggle. Tell your children about Smoking and keep telling them.

I want MITD to continue and Heather has sure started to come into her own big time. Having a alternative to C2C I think is really important and she is providing one with your help. Please join the Time Traveler group at: http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/shows/midnight-in-the-desert/
Art"
I'm sorry to hear of the COPD.  That's the first I'd heard of Mr. Bell suffering from it. 

Art's never let me down. A volunteer producer? Oh, my...

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Art, I'm sorry to hear about the C.O.P.D. :(

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 22, 2016, 02:24:25 PM
Take a wild shot in the dark... ::)

Too soon?

Brilliant, wish I'd thought of it.

norland2424

Quote from: rekcuf on February 22, 2016, 04:10:06 PM
Art's never let me down. A volunteer producer? Oh, my...

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Art, I'm sorry to hear about the C.O.P.D. :(

Great now arts facebook friends are blaming MV...

MJ Phillips and smoking those vape things are just as bad if not worse, you're smoking the cousin to antifreeze in them..
Like · 4 mins

Quote from: norland2424 on February 22, 2016, 04:22:39 PM
Great now arts facebook friends are blaming MV...

MJ Phillips and smoking those vape things are just as bad if not worse, you're smoking the cousin to antifreeze in them..
Like · 4 mins

Never a dull Monday! Wee.

Grooot

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 22, 2016, 04:00:08 PM

I thank you.

Surly Nudges is why im here   ;D

effluenza

Quote from: saab93driver on February 22, 2016, 03:44:54 PM

"MITD

Can we please stop being beaten over the head with this line?

Quote from: saab93driver on February 22, 2016, 03:44:54 PMWe continue with XDS and we are now looking for a person to handle affiliate's for her. It would start as a volunteer effort but be a paid position once proved. If interested please contact Heather. Radio experience would be great.

Rossy?

Quote from: saab93driver on February 22, 2016, 03:44:54 PMAgain and this is important, please support the show and keep it on the air by joining the Time Traveler group for just $4.99 a Month. She has more content in every show than the competition and all of you can help by joining.

Art"

Why $4.99 when Art, who is a million times better than Heather, was $5. By this scale Heather should be paying us. Ah fuck it I don't listen anymore so what do I even care.

Stranger929

COPD. I'm sorry to hear that. That's not good...

starrmtn001

Quote from: ItsOver on February 22, 2016, 03:46:30 PM
Wow...interesting avatar, Starrmt001.  I didn't realize there REALLY are anime bunnies.  Sadly, it seems to have lost in a landslide to The Hip Hip Hooray For Joy Bunny in the cuteness battle.

http://weruletheinternet.com/category/bunny/

He's not entered in the cuteness category.  He's in the Spooky BunnyCat PsyOps category. 8) ;)