• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Dateline

Quote from: bateman on January 17, 2016, 11:43:04 PM
Is it possible for you to embarrass yourself any more? You'll be back to your closet listening to the grunting of lonely men over the phone in a matter of weeks, quit while you're ahead, Heather.

So, Heather is a regular caller in her spare time to that Norry show.

ge30542

Quote from: chefist on January 17, 2016, 11:49:33 PM
Sunday night meltdowns are the best!
OMG, this IS a meltdown Chef.

Mr. Noory, are you reading this? Are you choking with laughter, and pissing your pants?

You know what? We should be a little more sympathic to Heather. She's clearly having a nervous breakdown because everything is crashing in on her and she's about to got dropped like a five dollar fun time girl despite all the promises and bullshit behind the scenes.

I don't blame her really. I wouldn't have done it. But at the same time, if the General Manager of the Vancouver Canucks offered me a contract to play on the top line despite my being a 30-year old who can't skate and has never played ice hockey before... I'd still probably take it.

Element 115

I'm just saying I reckon if Art sees this, he's going to be pissed. Besides who in sam hell has someone go look for their own replacement? Is this real life?

Does anyone have that Girl Noory image?

pyewacket

Quote from: chefist on January 17, 2016, 11:44:13 PM

OMG, chefist- I remember that episode! Even Ramsey knew there was nothing he could do to help.

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on January 17, 2016, 11:48:19 PM
No one is trashing Heather wtf, she dissed Bateman. Who does this?

I`ve seen no shortage of ridicule aimed directly at Heather. That`s been going on since she took the show over. Even before.

I don`t know anything about Bateman being "dissed", but I can tell you there`s far too much bullshit flying around in here. It`s actually a little embarrassing.

Quote from: MR. Spock on January 17, 2016, 11:53:33 PM
All Hail MV.

Praise MV          as i say the best forum on line

these  pages  are cooking tonight

Heather should've got a co-host instead of just trying to pawn the show off to others.

I mean Richard C Hoagland wants the time slot! He's male. Heather should've called him! Bad form Heather! Hoaxie is our savior.

Save us Hoaxie, you're our only hope!

chefist

Quote from: ge30542 on January 17, 2016, 11:52:50 PM
OMG, this IS a meltdown Chef.

Mr. Noory, are you reading this? Are you choking with laughter, and pissing your pants?

Beyond belief!

Dateline

Open advise to Heather:  Ask yourself what would Emma Peele do?

Heather Wade

Quote from: bateman on January 16, 2016, 10:14:42 PM
I tried to hook up the livestream a couple hours ago, but being the tech retard I am, I couldn't get it to work. On a happy note, I just wrapped up with Zoltan Istvan, presidential candidate running on the Transhumanism Party ticket. Great, wide-ranging discussion on the implications of rapid technological advancement that will force us to redefine what it means to be human, sooner rather than later.

On another note: I've parted ways with DMDN. This was after a week of very careful consideration of an offer to fill in on MITD. My concerns piled up over the course of the week and I decided it was in my best interest to step away.

Another show is being taped tomorrow - may actually be live if I can get the stream to work, so that'll be a show with calls and everything.

MR. Spock

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on January 17, 2016, 11:53:30 PM
I'm just saying I reckon if Art sees this, he's going to be pissed. Besides who in sam hell has someone go look for their own replacement? Is this real life?
No this is not real life, Its Art's world where he fucks everyone with out lube.

Sean92008

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 17, 2016, 11:47:41 PM
In her defense she's never done this before. Why do you think she'd do a professional job or even know what a professional job is?

Hey, I've paid lots of professionals for their services...   ::)

ge30542

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 17, 2016, 11:53:13 PM
You know what? We should be a little more sympathic to Heather. She's clearly having a nervous breakdown because everything is crashing in on her and she's about to got dropped like a five dollar fun time girl despite all the promises and bullshit behind the scenes.

I don't blame her really. I wouldn't have done it. But at the same time, if the General Manager of the Vancouver Canucks offered me a contract to play on the top line despite my being a 30-year old who can't skate and has never played ice hockey before... I'd still probably take it.
Sedin passes to Quimby, he shoots, HE SCORES!
30yo VoteQuimby took the pass and burys it in the net!
Canucks 3 Bruins 2!

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 17, 2016, 11:55:32 PM
Heather should've got a co-host instead of just trying to pawn the show off to others.

I mean Richard C Hoagland wants the time slot! He's male. Heather should've called him! Bad form Heather! Hoaxie is our savior.

Save us Hoaxie, you're our only hope!
^A thousand times this^

Value Of Pi

Quote from: ge30542 on January 17, 2016, 11:45:03 PM
Very funny.

Maybe, but just don't smile. I think you're on camera now and this is supposed to be a serious scene.

chefist

Quote from: pyewacket on January 17, 2016, 11:54:47 PM
OMG, chefist- I remember that episode! Even Ramsey knew there was nothing he could do to help.

Lol TV gold!

Element 115

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 17, 2016, 11:55:01 PM
I`ve seen no shortage of ridicule aimed directly at Heather. That`s been going on since she took the show over. Even before.

I don`t know anything about Bateman being "dissed", but I can tell you there`s far too much bullshit flying around in here. It`s actually a little embarrassing.

I reckon you should look to see that Bateman was dissed. On Bellgab. Who in their right mind does this?

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 17, 2016, 11:55:01 PM

and there you go   heather  is reading your posts   

bateman

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 17, 2016, 11:55:44 PM

Err, ok?

Something I can help you with here? Besides updating your resume?

ge30542

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 17, 2016, 11:56:56 PM
Maybe, but just don't smile. I think you're on camera now and this is supposed to be a serious scene.
Do I read the front page, or the last page of the paper in this scene? I forgot.