• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

pyewacket

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 17, 2016, 11:21:29 PM
will you hold my hand so I don't get scared?

Aww- you poor guy- maybe some Dramamine would help us all.  ;D

Art_s Farts

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 17, 2016, 11:29:03 PM
Duuuuddddddddeeeeeeee great call, great call.

Art Bell - Mega heel, ultimate boss heel. We're talking Hollywood Hogan at his NWO zenith levels of heat.

Heather - Number two heel in the company but too much of a jabroni buffoon to be taken seriously. Getting a mega push because of the boss despite the fans not buying it. Kind of like Mike Graham.

Falkie - Tweener, kind of like Raven at his peak. Fans hated him for his wishy washiness and whinyness yet still was arguably the most over person in the company.

MV - Reluctant disillusioned baby face like Cactus Jack in ECW.

bateman - Mega face as he has the best alternative show right now and is show an anti-authority turn like Stone Cold Steve Austin.

George Noory - Washed up mid-card heel who once had potential but now no one cares about. Like Jeff Jarrett.

Spot on. You knocked it out of the park my friend.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 17, 2016, 11:29:03 PM
Art Bell - Mega heel, ultimate boss heel. We're talking Hollywood Hogan at his NWO zenith levels of heat.

Disrespecting the Championship Belt, playing it like a guitar.

GravitySucks

Quote from: MR. Spock on January 17, 2016, 11:33:29 PM
Art has left the room aka forum again. I guess that he quit us again. Go figure.

I guess he didn't like the popcorn.

Or maybe the popping scared him.

HumanBeing

Feels like I just walked in on my parents bumping uglies on the kitchen counter.
Or maybe,

Also in case Heather doesn't realize it, she's being positioned by Art to be the fall person for this whole thing.

What the hell is going on around here? All the drama. All the bullshit. It`s a GD nursery school here. I`ve never seen anything like it. I thought you had to be an adult to post here.

trostol

Quote from: MR. Spock on January 17, 2016, 11:33:29 PM
Art has left the room aka forum again. I guess that he quit us again. Go figure.

should we expect a FB update at some point?

GravitySucks

Quote from: pyewacket on January 17, 2016, 11:34:01 PM
Aww- you poor guy- maybe some Dramamine would help us all.  ;D

I'm thinking quaaludes. Can't seem to find them anymore.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 17, 2016, 11:35:16 PM
What the hell is going on around here? All the drama. All the bullshit. It`s a GD nursery school here. I`ve never seen anything like it. I thought you had to be an adult to post here.

This drama has been far more entertaining than that sorry excuse for a show Heather hosts.

Quote from: trostol on January 17, 2016, 11:30:38 PM
hey...if your gonna say it..say it right

J-E-DOUBLE F J-A-DOUBLE R-E-DOUBLE T ..JEFF JARRETT!!!!

I spell it a different way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50KqJrpykQI

MR. Spock

Quote from: trostol on January 17, 2016, 11:35:39 PM
should we expect a FB update at some point?
Just give it time and he will quit that too.

trostol

shouldnt someone be Razor Ramon?

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 17, 2016, 11:24:30 PM
Somebody should email Amy and Leo and let's just have a rumble.
Amy Martin has her own show coming up. She just posted her new studio rig.

Sean92008

Quote from: bateman on January 17, 2016, 10:44:11 PM
You called at 11:30 ranting and raving because you found out they were looking for 'options'. Of course I wasn't gonna host anything with 30 minutes notice and you goading me.

You're a dim bulb. I'm talking about a separate stream for my own use.

Go fuck yourself, Amateur Hour.

If Heather did that, 30-minutes notice for a live show, yet was willing to go on and post such as she did...

That's fucked up.

Yes, amateur hour.  Although, from her own posts, it looks like she may be used to charging by the minute.  Maybe Ms. Wade could clarify her "bone phone" posts...

Heather Wade

Quote from: popple on January 17, 2016, 11:25:53 PM
You're gonna come in here and spin all these lies?

How many times did you call Steve breaking the fuck down saying you couldn't handle the show and now you're trying to say he is scared of doing LIVE radio when he started his career in live radio? He tried to help you so many times. I actually felt sorry for you. Sadly not anymore.

Asked? You yelled at him to take the show. Even literally saying the words "EVERYONE THINKS I SUCK". The station is tanking. Profits need to be made. Keith and Pete decided to pursue Steve, then you get mad and fire Pete. Cause you can't fire Keith too, right?

Bottom line is the station is a business and you ain't bringin in the bucks.

I have said no lies.  I was told a man should do the show, so called Steve to get a man in the seat.  He would not do it.  Not surprising that Steve would get you, his girlfriend, to come in and defend him.  I think Steve is afraid of live radio, the only live radio he's done is watching over John Batchelor's shoulder.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 17, 2016, 11:35:16 PM
Imagine that the entire DMDN enterprise is a slumber party.  And every last one of them shit the bed...

Element 115

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 17, 2016, 11:38:11 PM
I have said no lies.  I was told a man should do the show, so called Steve to get a man in the seat.  He would not do it.  Not surprising that Steve would get you, his girlfriend, to come in and defend him.  I think Steve is afraid of live radio, the only live radio he's done is watching over John Batchelor's shoulder.

You mad, bro.

Element 115

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on January 17, 2016, 11:38:20 PM
Imagine that the entire DMDN enterprise is a slumber party.  And every last one of them shit the bed...

lol

You mad, bro.

Jackstar

Quote from: popple on January 17, 2016, 11:25:53 PM
Even literally saying the words "EVERYONE THINKS I SUCK".

I have been very clear in my assessment of Heather Wade as adequate. What am I, chopped liver? It's like I don't even matter.

MR. Spock

The only truth that you have said is that Steve is a man. Heather please stop defending Art and take a page from Art and quit.

Element 115

Is this real life? Did Heather's account get hacked? wtf is happening.

Turn your computer off right now and go do something else for your own good. You're losing your mind. Notice Art had the good sense to just shut up.

hold the phone    are you saying  that the powers that be  are saying   "YOUR GIG IS UP "  ? ?  ????

Kolchak

Quote from: Stardust Ancestor on January 17, 2016, 11:41:21 PM
Is this real life? Did Heather's account get hacked? wtf is happening.

Holes are being dug.

Quote from: MR. Spock on January 17, 2016, 11:40:35 PM
The only truth that you have said is that Steve is a man. Heather please stop defending Art and take a page from Art and quit.

Either that or give Hoagie her time slot. She can host the show after his and have such "paranormal" discussions like what everyone's favorite food is.