• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Doom Paul

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 29, 2015, 12:40:22 AM
Get a life, Paul. 

As soon as you get one that belongs to you instead of Art Bell.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Doom Paul on December 29, 2015, 12:38:04 AM
Does that take away from my point? I didn't think so. How old are you that you're so insecure about your messiah that you have to discard dissenting opinions as child talk?

I'll just dismiss it as fucking stupid at this point.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 29, 2015, 12:41:08 AM

Plus One.

Doom Paul

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 29, 2015, 12:41:08 AM
Says "Mr. ArtCanDoNoWrong"

Chronaut

I'm having a really hard time believing that all of these heinous attacks from Art's front yard to every social media outlet that he participates in, is all just one big happy coincidence for his adversaries.

Has anyone ever heard of this much crap raining down on one man all at the same time?  I haven't.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Doom Paul on December 29, 2015, 12:43:31 AM
Says "Mr. ArtCanDoNoWrong"

I think Art's been totally straight up with us, and I think it's bullshit that people are dredging up court cases from the past to throw in Art's face just because in their warped mentality they think its fun to troll on that level--which is a pretty fucked up pass time if you think about it. If that makes me "Mr. ArtCanDoNoWrong" then fine.

Weirdoradio

Quote from: Doom Paul on December 29, 2015, 12:45:48 AM
Do more what?

jokes, jokeman. clearly youre here to vent about some other issue and are projecting it onto this website about art bell, so i figured id ask for more jokes about your anger, keyboard warrior.

Chronaut

Quote from: Doom Paul on December 29, 2015, 12:38:04 AM
Does that take away from my point? I didn't think so. How old are you that you're so insecure about your messiah that you have to discard dissenting opinions as child talk?

Yeaaah...you don't sound one bit like DerPenguin...not one bit.  He never makes exactly those kinds of statements, nope  ::)

Doom Paul

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 29, 2015, 12:47:25 AM
I think Art's been totally straight up with us, and I think it's bullshit that people are dredging up court cases from the past to throw in Art's face just because in their warped mentality they think its fun to troll on that level--which is a pretty fucked up pass time if you think about it. If that makes me "Mr. ArtCanDoNoWrong" then fine.
I've lurked enough to know that you'd defend him if he was the leader of ISIS.

Doom Paul

Quote from: Weirdoradio on December 29, 2015, 12:47:29 AM
jokes, jokeman. clearly youre here to vent about some other issue and are projecting it onto this website about art bell, so i figured id ask for more jokes about your anger, keyboard warrior.
Projecting. That's a popular word here. Is it because what I'm saying hits too close to home to you guys that you are projecting.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Doom Paul on December 29, 2015, 12:51:16 AM
I've lurked enough to know that you'd defend him if he was the leader of ISIS.

He's not, he's a radio host I've listened to for 20 years. So long as that is the case, I'm going to jump in and punch people when they libelously post against him.

Doom Paul

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 29, 2015, 12:54:04 AM
He's not, he's a radio host I've listened to for 20 years. So long as that is the case, I'm going to jump in and punch people when they libelously post against him.
I hope you're not meaning me when you jump in.

Weirdoradio

Quote from: Doom Paul on December 29, 2015, 12:52:27 AM
Projecting. That's a popular word here. Is it because what I'm saying hits too close to home to you guys that you are projecting.

THE TEARS ON MY KEYBOARD ARE NONE OF YOUR BIDNESS

Tell us more about the feelings you have going inside, cowboy. Seems like you may have some underlying anger. The holidays not treat you like you wanted? Someone accidentally step on your fav Aerosmith CD and now you have to get onto iTunes to get yourself a digital copy?

Tell Weirdoradio all, Doom Paul. It's okay. I'm here for you.

Doom Paul

Quote from: Weirdoradio on December 29, 2015, 12:56:21 AM
THE TEARS ON MY KEYBOARD ARE NONE OF YOUR BIDNESS

Tell us more about the feelings you have going inside, cowboy. Seems like you may have some underlying anger. The holidays not treat you like you wanted? Someone accidentally step on your fav Aerosmith CD and now you have to get onto iTunes to get yourself a digital copy?

Tell Weirdoradio all, Doom Paul. It's okay. I'm here for you.
Sounds like you want me to be that person that would cry on your shoulder. It must really suck to be alone. Playing your drake cds and shit.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Doom Paul on December 29, 2015, 12:55:22 AM
I hope you're not meaning me when you jump in.

No, I meant that Dark Penguin asshole. You're barely on my radar.

yoego

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 29, 2015, 12:40:22 AM
Get a life, Paul. 

um, that is a gud lookn troll, got itz number?
iz it purebred? Kinda looks like wookiez & ewoks were getn bizy. spoiler alert!!!1 wookies have sexy fur!

Chronaut

Quote from: CAMBODIAN KNITTING FORUM on December 29, 2015, 12:55:30 AM

...and yet another n00b-on-attack slithers out of the woodwork...hmmm...

K_Dubb

Is that a dirigible?  I need to get my glasses.

Weirdoradio

Quote from: Doom Paul on December 29, 2015, 12:58:06 AM
Sounds like you want me to be that person that would cry on your shoulder. It must really suck to be alone. Playing your drake cds and shit.

Bro
Broooo
Bro.

All I'm saying is that you won't address the tone of your posts and keep deflecting, and all I wanna do is help.

Seems like you are really angry and need to vent via coming onto a random forum and attacking everyone and everything in sight. To me that's some kinda cry for help.

Weirdoradio

I think you just need to jerk off and listen to some Pantera, personally. Take the edge off of your furious typing.

akwilly

Quote from: Weirdoradio on December 29, 2015, 01:05:59 AM
I think you just need to jerk off and listen to some Pantera, personally. Take the edge off of your furious typing.
Maybe try an ear candle.

Doom Paul

Quote from: Weirdoradio on December 29, 2015, 01:04:25 AM
Bro
Broooo
Bro.

All I'm saying is that you won't address the tone of your posts and keep deflecting, and all I wanna do is help.

Seems like you are really angry and need to vent via coming onto a random forum and attacking everyone and everything in sight. To me that's some kinda cry for help.
Not the case. This forum isn't random. I understand this is your safe place but understand that your messiah isn't perfect and all I said was that I wouldn't be part of his personal army. If you can't grasp that then please don't quote me again.

Quote from: Art Bell on December 29, 2015, 12:09:27 AM
Dragging all this about my Son has gone too far. If anybody has Dark Shitheads real name please PM me with it.

My Son has been through a lifetime of Hell over all this and is in a group home now after doing things that put his life and others in danger. If anything happens as a result of all this I will take action. The things I said were what my Son told me and the Police. What was worked out in some kind of plea deal is something else. Enough is enough. I have tried today to contact MV but he seems to have the ability to contact him turned off. A line here has been crossed. If this message gives you some kind of satisfaction that I have responded enjoy it while you can.

Art

agreed art  --enough is enough  --this place seems to be a den of infested trolls 

Weirdoradio

Quote from: Doom Paul on December 29, 2015, 01:07:08 AM
Not the case. This forum isn't random. I understand this is your safe place but understand that your messiah isn't perfect and all I said was that I wouldn't be part of his personal army. If you can't grasp that then please don't quote me again.

Quoted again for posterity

K_Dubb

I believe Dr. Wok B. Wong recommended ginseng.

Weirdoradio

Quote from: Doom Paul on December 29, 2015, 01:07:08 AM

Registering just to be like 'WELL I'M NOT PART OF THIS CAUSE' is really cute. Seriously... Did a girl/guy break up with you? Did you misplace your DVD copy of Anchorman? Are you wondering why there are no more new episodes of the Jersey Shore?

Tell Bellgab, Doom Paul. u can do it.

Doom Paul

Quote from: Weirdoradio on December 29, 2015, 01:07:50 AM
Quoted again for posterity
I'm not going to delete it. Screencap it if you want.

Weirdoradio

Quote from: Doom Paul on December 29, 2015, 01:09:40 AM
I'm not going to delete it. Screencap it if you want.

Quoted again for posterity.