• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Chronaut

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 28, 2015, 10:11:27 PM
I talk to my friends about Art Bell, they barely know who he is and might just be being polite when they nod their heads...that's why finding a forum is nice for the fans :)
I got most of my friends and my brother addicted to C2C before the upheavals started.  Probably the best part of a good show was talking to them about it later.  The scientists were usually the ones who really got us gabbing for hours.  It's not as much fun in the live chat threads because around here it's often all about who can seem more jaded and derisive.  But when you have a good friend to talk it over with it's a great way to kill an afternoon over a pack of beers or whatnot.

3OctaveFart

Kissinger pulled a lot of tail for a fat man, too.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 28, 2015, 10:29:40 PM
Thanks, but just another guy. I fart around on the Falkie Thread - you should check it out for choice trolling and kabuki theater. We're all pretty proud of it.

I just make it a point to go through my life not knowing what some celeb's balls taste like.
Did you just say your are a Falkie only kind of man?

HumanBeing

Quote from: Chronaut on December 28, 2015, 10:32:42 PM
I got most of my friends and my brother addicted to C2C before the upheavals started.  Probably the best part of a good show was talking to them about it later.  The scientists were usually the ones who really got us gabbing for hours.  It's not as much fun in the live chat threads because around here it's often all about who can seem more jaded and derisive.  But when you have a good friend to talk it over with it's a great way to kill an afternoon over a pack of beers or whatnot.

Value Of Pi

A pregnant pause as Denver drives into the Cincy red zone in OT.

Element 115

Quote from: Chronaut on December 28, 2015, 10:32:42 PM

Yes the scientist shows are always fun to talk about afterward.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: rekcuf on December 28, 2015, 10:22:54 PM
I'm a masterbater:P

FIFY

Sorry, recuf but surely you knew it was cuming. Better from a friend  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: rekcuf on December 28, 2015, 10:30:19 PM
Kissenger...  I agree with (the late) Christopher Hitchens opinion of Mr. Kissenger: "a stupendous lair with a remarkable memory."

He also considered him one of the biggest war criminals in the modern world too  ;)

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 28, 2015, 10:00:01 PM

I will tire soon until Art returns and quits again. You'll still be here talking the same shit about Noory because your sad existence hinges on a radio show from the past. One that has been hosted by George Noory for far longer than Art - Trapped in a sad past that can never be again. Hanging on the words of a man who hasn't been relevant in a decade and a half, has let you down before and will do so again... Yet every crumb he tosses your way will give your pathetic existance a small perk .... a reason to continue on, mired in 'hope'.

You'll be here complaining about Noory and trying to relive the glory years of the late 90's in another decade- trolling the very same person for a lifetime because he has won and overshadowed your hero.

I'll be moving on, this is true, you'll be trapped for eternity ......

Can't argue with this logic ...... DarKPenguiN has nailed it!

Praise MV

Ciardelo

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on August 14, 2009, 11:56:28 PM
  What really pisses me is that Premiere Radio allows this audio travesty to continue.  George is dumbing himself down.  Most of the callers are of a lesser intelligence now, and the resident nut-bar guests (Hoagland, Quayle, etc.) aren't even remotely interesting anymore.
  Would George be working for free?  Why is he allowed to continue his assualt on the intelligence of listeners?  This is the stuff that the cretins who run Premiere Radio allow to happen.....thanks for nothing, Premiere Radio       "sump-thun's gunna happen, huh?"
Can't argue with this logic ...... ACE of CLUBS has nailed it!

Praise MV

Robert

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 28, 2015, 08:37:24 PMCan someone please tell a dude north of 35 years old what the fuck 'kek' and 'cucks' mean?
"Cucks" -- pronounced halfway between "cucks" & "cocks" -- are duties.

stephber

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 28, 2015, 10:46:58 PM
FIFY

Sorry, recuf but surely you knew it was cuming. Better from a friend  ;)

Thank you, Dr. MD MD. You may continue beating the dead monkey.

Art Bell

Dragging all this about my Son has gone too far. If anybody has Dark Shitheads real name please PM me with it.

My Son has been through a lifetime of Hell over all this and is in a group home now after doing things that put his life and others in danger. If anything happens as a result of all this I will take action. The things I said were what my Son told me and the Police. What was worked out in some kind of plea deal is something else. Enough is enough. I have tried today to contact MV but he seems to have the ability to contact him turned off. A line here has been crossed. If this message gives you some kind of satisfaction that I have responded enjoy it while you can.

Art

Quote from: Art Bell on December 29, 2015, 12:09:27 AM
Dragging all this about my Son has gone too far. If anybody has Dark Shitheads real name please PM me with it.

My Son has been through a lifetime of Hell over all this and is in a group home now after doing things that put his life and others in danger. If anything happens as a result of all this I will take action. The things I said were what my Son told me and the Police. What was worked out in some kind of plea deal is something else. Enough is enough. I have tried today to contact MV but he seems to have the ability to contact him turned off. A line here has been crossed. If this message gives you some kind of satisfaction that I have responded enjoy it while you can.

Art

I hope your son gets the helps he needs. Seriously, he has been through a lot.

Coffeeman

Art

Didn't you just go through the whole episode of someone bullying you off the air? You're going to do it to some inane troll? You've got some issues, dude. It's your kid and all, understandable, but far worse things have been said about you in other quarters.

HumanBeing

Art

I tried to warn him.. smh

yoego

Art
looks lyke we gotz a pungin hunt, bet he it goez argic bound, arty is mad. Id b2. Bybi pengid

Doom Paul

Art

Quit this place or don't. Not your personal army.

akwilly

Art
Fuck that guy Art.

Element 115

Art

Don't feed into the BS Art. Just get back so you can do the prediction show, please.

Chronaut

Quote from: Coffeeman on December 29, 2015, 12:19:06 AM
far worse things have been said about you in other quarters.

It's one thing to go after a man; it's another thing to drag his innocent loved ones into it - which part of that don't you get?  And conflating Art calling out DerPenguin, with Art's anonymous shadow-dwelling stalker wreaking havoc at his home is just laughable.

Quote from: Doom Paul on December 29, 2015, 12:22:23 AM
Quit this place or don't. Not your personal army.

Whatever "Doom Paul" - an account two days old and only this one post - yeh, you're not a sock puppet  ::)

Doom Paul

Quote from: Chronaut on December 29, 2015, 12:32:38 AM
It's one thing to go after a man; it's another thing to drag his innocent loved ones into it - which part of that don't you get?  And conflating Art calling out DerPenguin, with Art's anonymous shadow-dwelling stalker wreaking havoc at his home is just laughable.

Whatever "Doom Paul" - an account two days old and only this one post - yeh, you're not a sock puppet  ::)
I just got activated today after lurking for a week. I can't believe you guys would bend over more for this guy. Let me guess you're still paying 4.99 for MITD with Girl Noory

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Coffeeman on December 29, 2015, 12:19:06 AM
Didn't you just go through the whole episode of someone bullying you off the air? You're going to do it to some inane troll? You've got some issues, dude. It's your kid and all, understandable, but far worse things have been said about you in other quarters.

Coffeeman ...  smh

This site is called "BellGab", not "RipBellAnotherAsshole".

After reading that idiot's post I think Art's got a fair argument that he should be banned.

yoego

Quote from: akwilly on December 29, 2015, 12:23:44 AM
Fuck that guy penguin Art.
fixd.
fer realz tho, dat wud be beastyalty
art aintz in2 no beastyz. im fer surz.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Doom Paul on December 29, 2015, 12:35:07 AM
I just got activated today after lurking for a week. I can't believe you guys would bend over more for this guy. Let me guess you're still paying 4.99 for MITD with Girl Noory

Doom Paul
Date Registered:
    Yesterday at 12:15:12 PM

What are you?  13 years old?

Doom Paul

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on December 29, 2015, 12:36:21 AM
Doom Paul
Date Registered:
    Yesterday at 12:15:12 PM

What are you?  13 years old?
Does that take away from my point? I didn't think so. How old are you that you're so insecure about your messiah that you have to discard dissenting opinions as child talk?

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Doom Paul on December 29, 2015, 12:38:04 AM
Does that take away from my point? I didn't think so. How old are you that you're so insecure about your messiah that you have to discard dissenting opinions as child talk?

Get a life, Paul.