• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: JustOneFix on April 12, 2011, 10:31:51 PM
Number one question I get- "Is Ministry a gospel band?" i tell them to pull up the song Psalm 69 on youtube when they get a chance.

lol!

b_dubb

the world's most dangerous thread claims another victim. kerpow!

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 13, 2011, 09:16:04 PM

John Doe, Anywhere, USA.

That is so un-original........... 8)

Do You Think It Was Angels, only years of conditioning from listening to the same radio show constantly could have led to us making almost the same statement in the same place exactly seven seconds apart from each other.

That's pretty cool.

Quote from: guildnavigator on April 13, 2011, 09:29:55 PM
Do You Think It Was Angels, only years of conditioning from listening to the same radio show constantly could have led to us making almost the same statement in the same place exactly seven seconds apart from each other.

That's pretty cool.

Noory says there are no coincidences!

haloedorchid

How many times does George have to tell you -- it's synchronicity. Semantics, people.

hold on, these snakes won't shut up.

SHUT UP YOU DAMNED SNAKES!

JustOneFix

Nothing like an internet pissing match! As for me, I've been pissing hard against the ground for many years- usually after leaving a bar & you can't get back in.

Haloedorchid-You mentioned Synchronicity.. how about Synchronicity 2?

The Police-Synchronicity II

Quote from Arthur W. Bell III's Facebook

QuoteAhhh, the minutia of ironing out last minute details... Please spread the word folks, I must admit i thought there would be more of you by now befriending my little corner of algorithm land. Well, i guess you are the privileged few friends. Mark your calendars! I will be making my announcement on the 29th. of this month. Prepare Accordingly...
Dun dun dun.

b_dubb

Quote from: GuerrillaUnReal on April 13, 2011, 11:32:05 PM
Quote from Arthur W. Bell III's Facebook

Dun dun dun.
algorithm land? wtf?!!!

MV/Liberace!

Look... I just deleted a shit-ton of posts... and I don't appreciate having my evening interrupted with this candy-assed faggotry.

Observe the terms of service or fuck off. I'll leave it up to YOU to determine if I'm talking to YOU.

Unbelievable.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Michael V. on April 13, 2011, 11:35:01 PM
Look... I just deleted a shit-ton of posts... and I don't appreciate having my evening interrupted with this candy-assed faggotry.

Observe the terms of service or fuck off. I'll leave it up to YOU to determine if I'm talking to YOU.

Unbelievable.

Sent from my DROIDX

Mea Culpa. It takes two assholes for such a stupid "flame war" to occur and I fully accept responsibility for my ass-hattery.

The General

Quote from: anagrammy on April 13, 2011, 11:49:38 PM
You miss gasoline for the fire?   

Anagrammy
No it was a joke.  A lame one at that, so I deleted it.  But not soon enough, huh?

YNOT

Quote from: Michael V. on April 13, 2011, 11:35:01 PM
...candy-assed faggotry.

Not to belittle the importance of your message, but LMAO. I don't know why I find it so funny. I'll have to send you  a quarter when I use that phrase.

FortRock

THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT:

The "Arthur W. Bell III" Facebook Page has announced that Art will be making his HUGE announcement on 04/29/11. My Portland source has confirmed this date with me, something truly HUGE is coming down on Friday April 29, 2011. This will not be good news for George Noory folks! Do not attack the information source here, I'm doing the best I can here with some people's slander!

George sucks

Someone with at least as much credibility as you has posted and stated that the Facebook page you reference is faked. Scroll down or up to the only photo on the page. http://www.coastgab.com/index.php/topic,2416.msg38609/topicseen.html#msg38609

The individual states that he is a neighbor of Arts in the 'Pines, that Art is not on Facebook, and that the page is a fake.

The consensus, it would seem, is that you are a fake as well Fort Rock. 

Quote from: Fort Rock on April 14, 2011, 07:06:40 AM
THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT:

The "Arthur W. Bell III" Facebook Page has announced that Art will be making his HUGE announcement on 04/29/11. My Portland source has confirmed this date with me, something truly HUGE is coming down on Friday April 29, 2011. This will not be good news for George Noory folks! Do not attack the information source here, I'm doing the best I can here with some people's slander!

How can you prove to us that you really believe this?