• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

rzr1911

Quote from: Scorch on March 19, 2015, 07:47:40 PM
Art who is JC really?  I used to think he was an employee playing a role but he's caled Dark Matter and Dave, so that can't be it.  I find it hard to believe he's real.  Please share.
JC is just a troll who did a nice job playing a religious nut. He was funny back then, but his act is a bit overstretched by now, everybody knows he's just a troll by now. Any good trolls here? Come up with something new to troll Art Bell on his show please.

Art Bell

Good Evening Gabites all is well with the Bell clan as night falls across the Desert. Might just have some news coming your way soon. We are closer to wrapping up with our Partner. I am looking forward to building the Studio, that will be fun work.

Art

jazmunda

Quote from: Art Bell on March 19, 2015, 08:04:53 PM
Good Evening Gabites all is well with the Bell clan as night falls across the Desert. Might just have some news coming your way soon. We are closer to wrapping up with our Partner. I am looking forward to building the Studio, that will be fun work.

Art

Awesome news. Can't wait to hear it.

rzr1911

Quote from: VegasI15 on March 19, 2015, 07:59:38 PM
So, to all the Cosby haters out there.  Let me know when he has been convicted and those 30 stories verified.  As far as I know not 1 story has yet to be proven without a doubt.   Until then, innocent until proven guilty.
He's not convicted, but it seems to me, after all I've heard, he is indeed a scumbag who abused his position to drug and rape girls.

area51drone

Quote from: MV on March 19, 2015, 06:39:19 PM
also, i guarantee the mobile media consumption experience will always be better through a phone than anything the auto makers implement.  the car tech thing certainly won't help terrestrial radio, but i just think it's hardly the threat represented by the phone.  hell... most of that future car tech will probably get its data through... the phone.

I agree.  From what I've seen of the android system, it looks like it really locks you down during driving.  Sad.  I'd rather have a regular car stereo with a bluetooth audio/video/phone/steering wheel controls connection to my phone.   Ideally, the car stereo should just be an amplifier and a dumb terminal.

Art

Fantasic. Let us know when it's a done deal. Glad negotiations are going well. Plan that studio and trip soon!

coaster

Art
good news

Art

I think pins and needles goes without saying..

https://youtu.be/BXYNHp19xok

chinaclipper

Quote from: jazmunda on March 19, 2015, 08:06:09 PM
Awesome news. Can't wait to hear it.

Hooray!!! Fun time is coming, indeed!!!!

VegasI15

Art

Far out!  Question, do you always prefer to use the exact same brand and model microphone (i.e. Heil PR40).  Or does your preference vary? 

Daggit

Let's get our Art on!

Art Bell

I only use the PR-40 for Ham Radio.

Art

juliet

Fantastic news Art  ;D  Can't wait for July !!!  ;D

The General

Hey Art,
Do you ever listen to your old shows on some of these streams like U7?

Laurakinch

Art

I'm beyond excited! Can't wait!

lonevoice

I am looking forward to building the Studio, that will be fun work.
What's he building in there?  What the hell is he building in there?

Tom Waits - What's He Building

sydtron

June 16 1999. Stuart Best. Goodbye Terence McKenna. On now on another stream.
Terence was very cool.

nextgen.fm

Art

The desert cave!

Art Bell

I guess I am strange in that I never listen to other talk shows because I don't want to pick up anything from anybody that I might use even by accident and I don't listen any more to my own stuff because It produces almost physical pain.

Most people do not like the sound of there own voices, including me.

Years ago when I was in top 40 radio I did listen and tried to improve, it was all about timing in that game.

Art

nextgen.fm

Quote from: Art Bell on March 19, 2015, 09:12:46 PM
I guess I am strange in that I never listen to other talk shows because I don't want to pick up anything from anybody that I might use even by accident and I don't listen any more to my own stuff because It produces almost physical pain.

Years ago when I was in top 40 radio I did listen and tried to improve, it was all about timing in that game.

Art

A lot of truth to this! 

I have heard of a certain talk show host who claims he does not use headphones while broadcasting :)

BattyBrooke

So, to all the Cosby haters out there.  Let me know when he has been convicted and those 30 stories verified.  As far as I know not 1 story has yet to be proven without a doubt.   Until then, innocent until proven guilty.

Hey, rzr1911! I found someone to add to the illogical people portion of your circle graph!

rzr1911

Quote from: BattyBrooke on March 19, 2015, 09:17:26 PM
Hey, rzr1911!
no. let's talk about something more pleasant. It was retarded to make it in the first place. My apologies.

BattyBrooke

I needn't a court of law to convict someone in order for me to form an educated opinion. Such mentality is for sheep. Additionally, a great majority of these women are respectable and credible women who gain nothing from this but humiliation. For you to suggest otherwise is disgusting. Our legal system is perverted and corrupt, for the most part, therefore the rich and famous are rarely even tried, much less convicted. Lastly, these women are NOT on trial so "beyond doubt" is of zero relevance here.

I understand this is not the forum for this, so I do apologize for the annoyance but I could not NOT respond. I can assure you I won't further it.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: rzr1911 on March 19, 2015, 09:29:51 PM
no. let's talk about something more pleasant. It was retarded to make it in the first place. My apologies.

It was brilliant. Grow a pair.

Art Bell

Hey they are getting ready to put a Woman on the $20 Dollar bill, no doubt if will have to be a dead Woman but why not put a babe on, who do you think would hit the spot, so to speak?

Art

sydtron

Quote from: Art Bell on March 19, 2015, 09:12:46 PM

Art

Usually ill be watching an old home video of myself at xmas. And I allways think I sound and act like a goober. So I understand your reasoning.  Do you still own any VHS tapes you just cant get rid of, Art?

bateman

Quote from: Art Bell on March 19, 2015, 09:41:00 PM
Hey they are getting ready to put a Woman on the $20 Dollar bill, no doubt if will have to be a dead Woman but why not put a babe on, who do you think would hit the spot, so to speak?

Art

Eleanor Roosevelt. Hubba hubba.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: Art Bell on March 19, 2015, 09:41:00 PM

Art

Hillary Clinton obviously, but let's not forget those that are gender neutral!   ;D

VegasI15

Quote from: BattyBrooke on March 19, 2015, 09:33:45 PM
I needn't a court of law to convict someone in order for me to form an educated opinion. Such mentality is for sheep. Additionally, a great majority of these women are respectable and credible women who gain nothing from this but humiliation. For you to suggest otherwise is disgusting. Our legal system is perverted and corrupt, for the most part, therefore the rich and famous are rarely even tried, much less convicted. Lastly, these women are NOT on trial so "beyond doubt" is of zero relevance here.

I understand this is not the forum for this, so I do apologize for the annoyance but I could not NOT respond. I can assure you I won't further it.

No annoyance,  I am glad you explained why you thought that way.  Instead of just calling me "illogical."  Your opinion is respected but I tend to differ.

To me it just seems like a circus now.  Although these women are not on trial, their stories are.  And each new person that comes forward, you would tend to think that at least 1 story could be verified.  But alas, each new story that is unverified, makes the whole thing in my mind less credible.  Just what I believe.  If you find it disgusting I apologize.  We will have to agree to disagree until the verifiable truth comes out.  Which it never may.