• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Paradox

Quote from: albrecht on June 12, 2015, 09:24:37 PM
I faked some and still got Stanton  :o I'm going to investigate this conspiracy. The AI on that site must be from "elsewhere" or cookies and NSA snooping was used to see past result and force site to give same answer. Will consult Katherine Albrecht (no relation) also on that issue.
Please do that.  Yesterday I got Bugs.  No matter how I answered I got Bugs.  Today I am getting Stanton.  I need answers.

Cwn Annwn

I was hoping that I was Malachi Martin but I am Bugs... What a let down!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on June 12, 2015, 03:30:37 PM
I don't know, I enjoy lima beans with a nice glass of warm Dr. Pepper and a side of sour cream for dippin.

B+

WhiteCrow

Quote from: akwilly on June 12, 2015, 09:49:39 PM
I just started reading the musings of falkie and gotta admit its kind of addicting

Yes yes, I know what you mean, but no self respecting Bellgabber would want to admit that to themselves, let alone the whole Forum.

Jackstar

Quote from: akwilly on June 12, 2015, 09:49:39 PM
I just started reading the musings of falkie and gotta admit its kind of addicting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkKiLaxXjAA&;

Ms. C

Quote from: PathoJen on June 12, 2015, 09:05:43 PM
Did you guys see this? It's a quiz to determine which Art Bell guest you are. Silly, but cool someone actually put this together. I got Malachi Martin.  ???
http://www.conspiria.net/artbell/

Another Stanton Friedman here ...
(we really do need that 'We Are Stanton Friedman' tee-shirt)

maureen

Quote from: wr250 on June 13, 2015, 04:45:52 AM
they do that all the time here. they will lay down some nice new road. then a month later the sewer dept tears it up to put in/repair  the sewer. then another month the water  dept, etc. in 4 months time the road is back to crap again.
It's all a make-work project!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1dvAxA9ib0

onan

Quote from: maureen on June 13, 2015, 09:10:09 AM
It's all a make-work project!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1dvAxA9ib0

Call it what you will. I now live on a private road along with five other families. We all have to chip in to have the road repaired and paved... I would love to have the city/county/state come out and repave only to come back out and put in a sewer system.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on June 12, 2015, 08:32:51 PM
Lima Beans get a bad rap. They aren't that bad and, supposedly (or so we are told- was Bernays involved here with Lima bean growers-) great for you. I actually like them, if mixed in with other vegetables. Then, again, I also love sauerkraut, sardines, pickles, and pickled herring (in various forms.) And liver and onions and fried chicken livers.

Now that's a fucking man sandwich.  If you're not a real man.....do not attempt. 

Herr Albrecht, do you drink the 'kraut* juice?  I find it invigorating.

*hehehhe, did you see what I did there?  Didja, Huh huh?

paladin1991

Quote from: eyenoeyeno on June 12, 2015, 08:42:37 PM
All I know is that Lima Beans trigger my gag reflex, while booze relaxes it.

You are my kind of gal.

paladin1991

Quote from: PathoJen on June 12, 2015, 09:05:43 PM
Did you guys see this? It's a quiz to determine which Art Bell guest you are. Silly, but cool someone actually put this together. I got Malachi Martin.  ???
http://www.conspiria.net/artbell/

I'm Stanton Fucking Friedman!  WTF?  I'm a lot more fun than that cat is!  Why do I do these things when I'm hung over?

paladin1991

Quote from: weeberwubber on June 12, 2015, 09:35:51 PM
Lazar. Obviously was hoping for Whitley Weeber.

Before, during or after the probing?

paladin1991

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 12, 2015, 09:40:53 PM
   I'm Dick Hoagland, for Mxplxizck's sakes!
Bwahahahahahhahha!  I knew you were full of shit!

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on June 12, 2015, 09:52:57 PM
May Father PathoJen pray for you, my son.

Shit, bro.  I'm her altar boy.  Know what that means, doncha!  "Why yes Father, I would like to finish off the bottle of altar wine.  Again."

EvB

Quote from: MV on May 29, 2015, 01:31:19 AM
george... hi, sugar.

Ruthless MV - just ruthless   :-*

serenity

I got Friedman too. Something weird going on here.....lol

paladin1991

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on June 12, 2015, 10:50:33 PM
   I've actually watched the 1979-81 episodes recently(the last decade is "recently") and it was very tongue in cheek, and touched on the themes you mention(couple of years ago, my uncle says "did you know Boss Hogg is a Jew in real life?" I laughed and broke the news to him about the Three Stooges). The car becoming the star definitely lead to a more youth-oriented phase. That seemed to occur in season 3 especially. Wildly popular with a spinoff in "Enos" and ripoffs like "Lobo". And of course, Catherine Bach is right there with Lynda Carter and Erin Gray for making Old Coyle still watch shows Young Coyle liked back then.

The only one that aged well is Lynda.  Huminahuminahumina!

ItsOver

Quote from: Ms. C on June 13, 2015, 09:08:48 AM
Another Stanton Friedman here ...
(we really do need that 'We Are Stanton Friedman' tee-shirt)
Of course.  Who the hell isn't Stanton Friedman.  Except.  Stanton Friedman.

Heather Wade

Ha, Dave can't quit BellGab.

Jackstar

enabling intensifies

ItsOver

Quote from: (Redacted) on June 13, 2015, 10:13:21 AM
Ha, Dave can't quit BellGab.

He's checking his hate mail.

Just call me Bob....Bob Lazar.

Heather Wade

Humans think we know so much about our planet... yet there are many mysteries still to be uncovered:

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn27683-snails-demise-suggests-sixth-mass-extinction-is-under-way.html#.VXxj1_lViko

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on June 13, 2015, 11:47:24 AM
Show prep....
He's started the prep for his Sunday suckfest early.  Such dedication.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EvB on June 13, 2015, 10:08:23 AM
Ruthless MV - just ruthless   :-*

heh heh, wow, going back through the archives, are you? you've got a lot of reading to do.

Quote from: (Redacted) on June 13, 2015, 11:54:58 AM
Humans think we know so much about our planet... yet there are many mysteries still to be uncovered:

Agreed. Like, why do all women love shoes so much?

RoseGirl

Woo hoo....I did it...figured out how to post a picture.

An all growed up gabbler now, ma.