Sure looks like it  ;D

What's the source of the picture? 

popple

So we can expect a video interview soon?  :D

jazmunda

Quote from: lonevoice on August 09, 2013, 06:16:32 PM
Sure looks like it  ;D

What's the source of the picture?

It was smuggled out of Area 51 by a guy with a robotic sounding voice called Victor

Heather Wade

Quote from: popple on August 08, 2013, 12:42:58 PM

There really could be a movie made out of all the classic coast moments :P

When I saw 'Safety Not Guaranteed', it felt like it was based on MadMan Markum a bit. 

ItsOver

I wonder how Jorch is going to like doing EVERY Sunday with the submerging artists?

Lester

For the first time ever freaky Bell has to answer to an audience who pays to listen to him!

Bell has a habit of frequently deserting wives and loyal fans whenever it suits him.

Bell will not change.

And few who read this will actually subscribe.

Talk is cheap at Gab and ditto Art Bell.

Art is going back to the past with "new" programming.

What are his credentials? 

Past failures?

BobGrau

Quote from: jazmunda on August 09, 2013, 06:24:33 PM
It was smuggled out of Area 51 by a guy with a robotic sounding voice called Victor

You mean you got it from whitley streiber??

lonevoice

QuoteFor the first time ever freaky Bell...fap fap fap

Doooom fapping

popple

Quote from: Lester on August 09, 2013, 06:36:30 PM

coaster

Quote from: BobGrau on August 09, 2013, 06:40:54 PM
You mean you got it from whitley streiber??
It was pretty damn obvious. Whitley playing dumb, even mispronouncing his own name proved it was him. A fine author but a horrible actor.

ItsOver

For the first time ever freaky Bell ......

Tommy, shouldn't you be busy trying to dredge up some guests for Jorch?  You know how he hates those open lines, cringing in terror for the next Bateman strike.

popple

Quote from: ItsOver on August 09, 2013, 07:01:38 PM
Tommy, shouldn't you be busy trying to dredge up some guests for Jorch?  You know how he hates those open lines, cringing in terror for the next Bateman strike.

Bateman is the only un-paid caller these days.

For the first time ever freaky Bell has to answer to an audience who pays to listen to him!

Bell has a habit of frequently deserting wives and loyal fans whenever it suits him.

Bell will not change.

And few who read this will actually subscribe.

Talk is cheap at Gab and ditto Art Bell.

Past failures?

Actually many of the Gabbers already signed up for Sirius.

No one knows about the format of the show , so one can not make a
judgement. But we know there will not be screened callers, Which is "new" sense this has not been the case in over 10 years.

Credentials are the building of Coast to Coast AM single handly, unlike Noory who has lost a lot of the large wattage stations in his tenure. But picked up smaller stations. Total listners has actuall fallen.

I am aware of no past failures.

If your going to personally attack someone start with Noory that low life called out one of his "fans". Told a national audience he gave him money in a self serving way. This the same day as the fan posted on facebook he was happy Art was comming back.

Speaking of failures noory admits his Beyond belief is failing.

...Bell has a habit of frequently deserting wives and loyal fans whenever it suits him.

...What are his credentials? 

Past failures?

[attachimg=1]

ItsOver

Quote from: popple on August 09, 2013, 07:05:06 PM
Bateman is the only un-paid caller these days.

Maybe Jorch should replace "TBA" with Bateman.  ;)

onan

Quote from: nooryisawesome on August 09, 2013, 07:21:52 PM
Actually many of the Gabbers already signed up for Sirius.

No one knows about the format of the show , so one can not make a
judgement. But we know there will not be screened callers, Which is "new" sense this has not been the case in over 10 years.

Credentials are the building of Coast to Coast AM single handly, unlike Noory who has lost a lot of the large wattage stations in his tenure. But picked up smaller stations. Total listners has actuall fallen.

I am aware of no past failures.

If your going to personally attack someone start with Noory that low life called out one of his "fans". Told a national audience he gave him money in a self serving way. This the same day as the fan posted on facebook he was happy Art was comming back.

Speaking of failures noory admits his Beyond belief is failing.

Quote from: ItsOver on August 09, 2013, 07:01:38 PM
Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 09, 2013, 07:27:33 PM
[attachimg=1]

No one gets more troll sauce on his shirt than I do.

But really, when you see a pile of shit on the street, don't you just go around it?

Quote from: onan on August 09, 2013, 07:34:05 PM
No one gets more troll sauce on his shirt than I do.

But really, when you see a pile of shit on the street, don't you just go around it?

Not because the poster doesn't have a right to his viewpoint, but because I've been waiting to use that jpeg for weeks.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on August 09, 2013, 07:40:51 PM
Not because the poster doesn't have a right to his viewpoint, but because I've been waiting to use that jpeg for weeks.
At least the poster wont get banned like FantasticForum2 users do, for having an opposing view.

ItsOver

Quote from: onan on August 09, 2013, 07:34:05 PM
No one gets more troll sauce on his shirt than I do....

Trolls can be fun.  ;)

Quote from: ItsOver on August 09, 2013, 08:45:22 AM
Same here.  At least we're not staring at this:

If PremRat isn't going to dump Jorch, they should at least have the humanity to use this:

*snort*

lonevoice

I see that Art stopped by to visit earlier this evening, always mysterious and reassuring.

lonevoice

That guy, Richard Nivens, stopped by CoastGab a few months ago and tried to get people all spun up.  He was discredited pretty quickly and slunk away never to return. 

Nucky Nolan

He's the Babe Ruth of Fortean radio. He's the Elvis Presley of alternative/paranormal talk shows. His ratings and reviews speak for themselves. You might as well ask, "what are Beethoven's composing credentials?" 

Lunger

Quote from: jazmunda on August 09, 2013, 06:24:33 PM

You mean Whitley?

jazmunda

Quote from: Lunger on August 10, 2013, 06:38:36 AM
You mean Whitley?

Am I missing something? Was Whitley accused of being "Victor"? I had never heard that theory. Who was it that brought "Victor" onto the show? Sean David Morton?

Yes, its totally obvious its Whitley, he's changed his voice electronically, but you can still easily tell if you listen.  Its a little like being able to tell apart the voice actors in animation, even though they're putting on different voices for different characters, something of them still comes through.

I actually 'sorta' know the guy who *might* have done the effects work on the puppet too, but that's perhaps a different story;)

George49

Will Art's new show have the same guests as Noory? Like..Ed Lames, Richard Hoagie and countless others. Maybe GN will feel slighted.