• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

lonevoice

Quote from: someguy on July 29, 2013, 10:08:12 PM
HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Exactly what you said.  I'm over the moon.

DesertFox

Time to get Sirius and serious!!!

ledzep69r

"There's also a potential rivalry with George Noory, who replaced Bell on the syndicated show. Bell isn't a fan, saying he considers Noory "not edgy enough."

qaddisin

Quote from: coaster on July 29, 2013, 10:12:22 PM
4 days a week. Nice. A shame I won't be paying for Sirius though. Can we stop with all the animated gif now? I'm probably just speaking for myself here, but it is a bit much.

Agreed. I'm glad he's back, but I can't justify spending money on radio when I have enough budgeting issues as it is. But congratulations, Art.

ccvortex

I'm not paying 200 USD to listen, oh well...

Ward

wow snorrys head was on the chopping block and Art Showed Mercy ;)

Sardondi

No pay radio for me.

Spinner

The MASTER is back!

sharkbait

Outstanding! I won a small Sirius Radio and a free six month subscription from work about five years ago. Never renewed it but I'm gonna have to see if I can find it, dust if off and see if the old boy still works. Art coming back is probably the only reason I would ever consider renewing it.

williedee

hmm, I am pretty excited reading his announcement.. Coastgab is crashing though :(

jazmunda

Not available internationally.

Not happy.

I hope the shows are available to download after they have aired.

ourobouros2k2

I will gladly pay the subscription to hear Bell uncensored and unrestricted. Just wish it was longer than 3 hours..

kingotnw

For the few who said nobody would care, here we are minutes after Art's announcement and news stories are all popping up one after the other on the web on major sites. Not only do people care, but all these media outlets sat on the story for him until he announced on his site. This is a big big deal folks! I'm so happy!

Time to upgrade to Sirius/XM.
Strapping in for the ride Art.
Thank You  :)

popple

Official name is Art Bell's Dark Matter  8) WOOO!!

midnight

I've never paid for it before, but I will now! 
Just have to give up my rather large diet pepsi habit.
Needed to do that anyway.

williedee

Quote from: Sardondi on July 29, 2013, 10:18:07 PM
No pay radio for me.

The internet subscription is $14.99 per month, that's a lot to swallow.

popple

There's also a potential rivalry with George Noory, who replaced Bell on the syndicated show. Bell isn't a fan, saying he considers Noory "not edgy enough." Noory's program is on later at night, so the two will not compete directly live.

Ward

"Art Bell's Dark Matter."

what a stupid Bullshit name stole it right from Don Ecker and his show Dark Matters now 4 years old

tacky Art real Tacky

Jnthn932

WOOHOO!!!!! Is anyone listening to Dave right now??? Can you hear him crapping his pants live??

DigitalGuy

Quote from: ArtBell.com(You might want to wait until just before the starting date!
This offer will always be available at the website.)

Perhaps a better offer just for AB fans? I think so.

ccvortex

Snoory and Premrat is sighing a sigh of relief. XM is way too expensive. No threat to C2C.

It appears the satellite decision is dividing us already...

Ill
Be honest, unexpected .. I thought AM.   But these things happen

Anyone going to listen to Noerii's show or..better yet, anyone going to call that no talent pisspot tonight and break the news?

Art, what are the plans for your website? I think you know how we all feel about seeing artbell.com  :D

ADG12311990

Yes! :D I am happy to hear this!!! I logged back in from my lurking to post! Now, here's hoping I have money to get a sirius subscription by then. I have to at least listen to the first episode live. Anything after, I'd listen to as a download if I have to.

kingotnw

This is so awesome. It's important to note that Sirus/XM is totally uncensored. Art can do whatever he wants with no restrictions. The show is going to be amazing! Personally, I think the monthly sub fee is not a big deal at all when you think about it. There is actually a ton of good programing on SIrus/XM anyways, so just look at the rest of it as a bonus for paying for Art's show if you must.

Area51

Available on Itunes to download as well I read (For our international friends who can't get SiriusXM)

mikealden

A tip for those concerned about cost: I've had Sirius for 8 years and haven't paid full price in four years. When you call to cancel, they throw all sorts of deals at you. Last time I paid $65 for a years subscription and before that they gave me six months for free.

So definitely keep that in mind.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Ward on July 29, 2013, 10:25:10 PM
"Art Bell's Dark Matter."

what a stupid Bullshit name stole it right from Don Ecker and his show Dark Matters now 4 years old

tacky Art real Tacky

Personally, I don't care what it's called... it will always and forever be The Art Bell Show.
Glad I didn't reign in my excitement.  This is exactly what I was hoping for.
It's the return of Art freakin Bell fer chrissakes.  Just in time for the holiday season no less!

This is the coolest thing to happen on the internet, ever.

Needle woman

What wonderful news!  Maybe weekends could be hosted by George Knapp?  Interesting that GN not hosting tonight, will be Knapp.  Happy days are here again........:)