• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

DesertFox

So is Art going to pull an Art Bell and have a message late at night or will he wait until early Tuesday for maximum impact?  It seems one or the other at this point.  Can't wait!

Ravenna

Quote from: HorrorReporter on July 29, 2013, 07:13:34 PM
I may get flack for saying it, but i will be listening to Clyde Lewis tonight while I refresh Art's page .. Lewis' show looks interesting..
http://www.groundzeromedia.org/black-hole-sun-suspect-sky/

Just sayin not shillin

Sounds like an interesting show; I'm going to listen too.  Btw, in case some of you don't know, you can stream Clyde's show live via the link to KXL (Portland station) on his website.  I believe this is the only place you hear all 5 hours of the show.
http://www.groundzeromedia.org/listen-to-ground-zero/

kf5iwe

Goodbye Noory!!!!!!!!!!

jazmunda

Quote from: DesertFox on July 29, 2013, 07:42:20 PM
So is Art going to pull an Art Bell and have a message late at night or will he wait until early Tuesday for maximum impact?  It seems one or the other at this point.  Can't wait!

My uneducated guess is that it will be late at night possibly midnight.

The green status bar - that sucker is definitely on the move tonight.
It sure feels good to be an Art Bell fan! Watching me some old school X-Files in honour of this momentous occasion.
ALL HAIL MILLENIUM MAN

MikeJ

Who should Art have on as his first guest?

I vote for Michio Kaku.

Ravenna

Quote from: DesertFox on July 29, 2013, 07:42:20 PM

My prediction, Art will announce online tonight on his website, and then the official announcement will be made in the morning via the official news channels.  Maybe this is just wishful thinking, though... we shall see.

kingotnw

For people who are communicating with radio stations. Since they are writing a response to you, which makes it a matter of permanent record, you're going to get the company line and nothing more. Also, it takes a great deal of time and patience to get what you are looking for. Getting a hold of an operations or program director is difficult. I've without a doubt called between 100-200 stations over the past 24 hours and its very difficult to get information about something that isn't formally announced.

jazmunda

Quote from: DigitalGuy on July 29, 2013, 07:46:39 PM
:-\ hmmm....

I'm guessing that's a fake.

"From the high desert and around the world" doesn't fit with Satellite radio which is restricted to the US and Canada.

bateman

Quote from: Ravenna on July 29, 2013, 07:48:43 PM
My prediction, Art will announce online tonight on his website, and then the official announcement will be made in the morning via the official news channels.  Maybe this is just wishful thinking, though... we shall see.

I'm inclined to agree.

jazmunda

Quote from: MikeJ on July 29, 2013, 07:48:15 PM

I vote for Michio Kaku.

I concur. I was listening to a show they did together from 2003 the other day and it always is fascinating listening.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on July 29, 2013, 07:51:22 PM
Where did this come from?

Someone's vivid imagination.

kingotnw

I vote for Michio Kaku.

That would be awesome.  Personally, I hope JC makes it on the air. He's clearly a gimmick, but It works, and its hilarious when he is riffing with Art.

kf5iwe

The good news is "Weeknights" meaning more than fri sat"

popple

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 29, 2013, 07:09:57 PM
Can't wait for dave noorie time still. I really want to get through. It would also be cool if someone called into c2c and called him dave. Noorie fucks everyone's name up anyways.

He'll say their name one way and then shorten it to seem chummy. A little while ago a woman named Phyllis called in and he then changed it to Phil  :o

Anyways, all of us have been sitting here so long waiting for this message to arrive, how about a massage?

MikeJ

Quote from: popple on July 29, 2013, 07:54:43 PM
He'll say their name one way and then shorten it to seem chummy. A little while ago a woman named Phyllis called in and he then changed it to Phil  :o

Anyways, all of us have been sitting here so long waiting for this message to arrive, how about a massage?

I love that cat massaging the dog-very cute.

kf5iwe

I went to the SXM website and put "Midnight Ride with Art Bell" into the search engine. NADA

Spinner

The bar has advanced! 

bateman

The meter's moved again. 90%?

jazmunda

Quote from: kf5iwe on July 29, 2013, 07:53:27 PM
The good news is "Weeknights" meaning more than fri sat"

Where did you get "weeknights" from?

DigitalGuy

Quote from: lava filling on July 29, 2013, 07:49:39 PM
where did you find this?  :o

It was emailed to my now defunct coast extras website about an hour ago. Not buying it, but it made me excited at first.  >:(

Not buying the midnight ride picture.

FortRock

NOTE FROM THE SCORPION ARMY PROPAGANDA MINISTRY TO GENERAL BELL:
FORTROCK RETIRES FROM HIS COMMAND, I HAVE A HEADACHE FROM ALL THE PRONOUNCEMENTS. TIME PLEASE FOR GENERAL BELL TO MAKE HIS MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT............................PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Da_Brain

I vote for Michio Kaku.

I call for Open Lines  ;) ;D :)