• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

HorrorRetro

Quote from: ItsOver on January 29, 2013, 05:23:48 PM
All I'm asking for is Noory to resurrect and return full time to that sure fire winner "Cafe Marrakesh."

Or better yet a cafe IN Marrakesh.

Sardondi

Quote from: Paper*Boy on January 29, 2013, 01:58:41 AM...Well there we go.  Goerge's dumb theme restaurant failed due to lack of parking for all those customers...

"Hey, it was just so crowded that people stopped coming! Hey, would I lie to you, huh?"

ItsOver

Maybe we can completely shuffle Jorch off to TV Land.  I can see it now, "Oh That Jorch!"

eddie dean

my guess on the big announcement is they will expand the download of show archives, so the suckers who pay for "insider status" can hear noory suck  from 5 years ago.
oooh time travel suckage

dortmunder

Hi-de-ho, fellows! I have some gooooood news! Yep! This was posted (totally by aliens) on Art Bell's Facebook page:

"I am now in negotiation for a new Radio show, stay tuned. No promises but the wind may be about to change direction!"

ziznak

can't wait to see if it's mentioned tonight!!

btw dave schrader was one of the best guests we've had in a very looooooooong time... last nights show was really good.  Luckily Noory didnt talk much

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ziznak on January 29, 2013, 10:36:57 PM

if there's anyone out there who can/will do it... please monitor tonight's show for references to art's imminent return and provide us with audio clips of said references.  if you don't mind.

jinwicked

I will be awake tonight working, for at least a while, so I can tune in.

Not sure how long I will make it through a show of Noory and the Number Lady's awkward flirting.

CrabbyOld Bat

I'm going to send a fast blast to Snorge asking him to comment on Art's possible return.

zeebo

last nights show was really good.  Luckily Noory didnt talk much

Pizza roll had his tongue maybe.

zeebo

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on January 29, 2013, 11:59:50 PM
I'm going to send a fast blast to Snorge asking him to comment on Art's possible return.

If it's made it into his subconscious, I forecast a higher-than-normal verbal tic rate.

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: zeebo on January 30, 2013, 12:03:49 AM
If it's made it into his subconscious, I forecast a higher-than-normal verbal tic rate.

lol, true. I'm guessing Tommy reads the fast blasts and passes them on to Snorge if Tommy thinks they need an on-air response. I already sent it so we'll find out soon if there's any impact or if it's ignored.

eddie dean

so GN just had to bring up a guests very sick child on the air in the first moments of the news segment tonight.... blind siding this poor guy and bringing the show to a screeching halt... what a scumbag noory is.. F you noory!

jinwicked

I heard that, barely on five minutes and embarrassed the guy. Already name-dropped his stupid fake Internet TV show, too.

Morgus

Yeah Noory starts right off with the number's lady telling her about his recent encounter with celebrities: Dr. Phil and old actor Robert Davi...

Morgus

nah, Noory would never mention internet rumors about possible competitors.
even if a caller in open lines tried to bring it up, the delay would get used to dump the caller who apparently had 'phone problems'  8)

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: eddie dean on January 30, 2013, 12:17:12 AM
so GN just had to bring up a guests very sick child on the air in the first moments of the news segment tonight.... blind siding this poor guy and bringing the show to a screeching halt... what a scumbag noory is.. F you noory!

Wow, that was really awkward. Snorge is such a cretin.  >:(

zeebo

Numbers Lady:  "There's a positive and negative side to every number."

I know e.g. there's 1 and -1, but what about zero?  Hmm, makes ya think.

eddie dean

I haven't listened to c2c since Dec because my Dr. says I need to keep my stress level and blood pressure down, and when I tune in tonight on the off, off, off chance that  GN might try to clean up his act due to some rumblings of a new show by Art. Guess not

{click off the radio}

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on January 30, 2013, 12:24:59 AM
Wow, that was really awkward. Snorge is such a cretin.  >:(
That was so uncomfortable. He's always so oddly detached when children are involved. The ways in which he references his own children and grandchildren are always so impersonal. "Daughter #2" for example, and just now with "the little girl Sophia". Such a mess of a human.

ziznak

I missed the beginning of the show... and now I'm physically holding myself back from turning this crap off... somebody PLEASE shut Gylnnis McCUNTS up... she's so damn annoying

jinwicked

Between these two idiots my head is already about to explode.

zeebo

Quote from: jinwicked on January 30, 2013, 12:50:55 AM
Between these two idiots my head is already about to explode.

Wow, numbers lady makes daring prediction that there may be some high-profile breakups in Hollywood.  Pretty amazing.

Morgus

The Number's Lady has been making predictions via numerology on various celebrities tonight.
Next hour Noory is taking callers for her, so somebody call in right now and ask her to do a numerological reading on Art Bell about his possible return to national radio broadcasting in the near future...

michio

sNoory was challenging the numbers broad to say "Mish Shedlock" ten times quickly. With her ability to talk for ten minutes without taking one breath she passed with flying colors. Simple George is unable to say "February" more than once a year.

CrabbyOld Bat

Quote from: Morgus on January 30, 2013, 12:58:42 AM
The Number's Lady has been making predictions via numerology on various celebrities tonight.
Next hour Noory is taking callers for her, so somebody call in right now and ask her to do a numerological reading on Art Bell about his possible return to national radio broadcasting in the near future...

Funny you should suggest it. I sent another FastBlast asking that! (Just to aggravate whoever reads the FastBlasts. Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!)