• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Grandma

Quote from: michio on May 30, 2015, 01:15:41 AM
sNoory's been playing a disproportionate number of Cusco tunes when he's busy wrecking C2C. Sometimes up to three songs a night. He's been doing this for weeks.

Yes, you have been paying attention. It has been 3 Cuscos a night. Scroll back up the last page and read my comment. I was on my way home when Some Velvet Morning came on. That sent me here to bellgab to vent!

michio

Quote from: Grandma on May 30, 2015, 01:21:11 AM
Yes, you have been paying attention. It has been 3 Cuscos a night. Scroll back up this page and read my comment. I was on my way home when Some Velvet Morning came on. That sent me here to bell gab to vent!

Sorry, Grandma. I posted out of exasperation without first reading the message you had posted earlier. I"m definitely with you on the necessity to vent, and thankfully MV makes it possible.  :)

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Guy From V on May 30, 2015, 01:20:00 AM
I have a Cornelius feeling again tonight.

I like Corny, and would rather hear him than Dave.

onan

Quote from: Grandma on May 30, 2015, 01:09:30 AM
Copying Art? He's not bright enough to even think of trying to do that, IMO. I may be wrong, but I think he is imitating Larry King. I rarely watched King, but I think I recall that he read his questions from a stack of index cards. It was very annoying when he didn't follow up on a guest's statement, but went on to the next card. Like Noory, King had a standard group of questions that he asked every guest.

King is almost unexplainable. He was doing late night radio in the early eighties, a precursor to Jim Bohannon. Which should be telling in how radio hosts can down spiral in lacking talent. King continued his particular branch of non-sequiturs into news print with The Today Sun. And somehow turning that into a CNN gig.

Dave, although may have some similar characteristics in lacking communication skill, his mimicry is of Bell. From his attempt to play familiar with guests that had previously been interviewed by Art to referring to him for credibility. Add to that, the use of music that Art played and was recognized for playing, Dave is most assuredly copying Art and more than likely for petty reasons. 

Paradox

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 30, 2015, 12:55:18 AM
I'm sick and tired of Snoory's fake bravado when it comes to the paranormal especially hauntings.  He is soooo not interested in the subject.  He only puts these guests on to humor long-time Coast fans.
Didn't Dave cover the paranormal when he had his show in St. Louis?  So he covers it now because he always has.  I think the difference is that in that local area he could poke fun at and be campy with the guests and callers.  It is like he covered the paranormal, UFO and crypto topics then but with a golly gorsh geewillikiers sunday comics attitude.
The Coast listeners now are nothing like those of us who have been listening for years starting with listening to Art.   For us this is even more shallow than something considered Coast Light would be.

Come on July!!!

Quote from: onan on May 30, 2015, 12:51:14 AM
It's sad, really, Dave has had a decade to make c2c his show. And now, he is still copying Art, even to spite Art. Dave continues to be a man with little talent and even less integrity.
Au contraire mon frère, he has made it his show and that is what has killed it.   Copying Art?  He isn't capable of copying Art or anyone else for that matter.  If he did try he wouldn't be able to keep it up for long. 

And now I'm really p*ssed about this skype announcement he just made.  Dirty scum sucking pig!  Did you hear that?  This is from what he picked up when he was here scouting news about Art's show recently.  His attempt to prove to the mentally challenged davebots that he had and used skype first. 

Nick el Ass

Quote from: onan on May 30, 2015, 01:37:46 AM
King is almost unexplainable. He was doing late night radio in the early eighties, a precursor to Jim Bohannon. Which should be telling in how radio hosts can down spiral in lacking talent. King continued his particular branch of non-sequiturs into news print with The Today Sun. And somehow turning that into a CNN gig.

Dave, although may have some similar characteristics in lacking communication skill, his mimicry is of Bell. From his attempt to play familiar with guests that had previously been interviewed by Art to referring to him for credibility. Add to that, the use of music that Art played and was recognized for playing, Dave is most assuredly copying Art and more than likely for petty reasons.

If they don't pretend Art has some ties to the show Noory's goose is cooked, and all the insiders are downloading Arts old shows... and not Noory. They can't even stand on their own two feet in that aspect.

Quote from: Paradox on May 30, 2015, 01:37:51 AM
Didn't Dave cover the paranormal when he had his show in St. Louis?  So he covers them because he always has.  I think the difference is that in that local area he could poke fun at and be campy with the guests and callers.  It is like he covered the paranormal, UFO and crypto topics then but with a golly gorsh geewillikiers sunday comics attitude.
The Coast listeners now are nothing like those of us who have been listening for years starting with listening to Art.   For us this is even more shallow than something considered Coast Light would be.

Come on July!!!

True. He apparently had Rosemary Ellen Guiley on his old show but he treats the scary stuff like a newscaster at the end of a telecast, chuckling under his breath.

Noory and Tommy laughing about a listener who was afraid he/she had a premonition about dying.  How caring of them.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on May 30, 2015, 01:48:27 AM
Noory and Tommy laughing about a listener who was afraid he/she had a premonition about dying.  How caring of them.

Stay classy.

Morgus

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 30, 2015, 01:48:14 AM
True. He apparently had Rosemary Ellen Guiley on his old show but he treats the scary stuff like a newscaster at the end of a telecast, chuckling under his breath.
His old St. Louis show is where Noory brought his worst regular guests from including The Number's Lady...

Morgus

Quote from: Guy From V on May 30, 2015, 01:20:00 AM
I have a Cornelius feeling again tonight.
Close - here is another frequent caller, Annie from Alabama...

akwilly

every show regardless of the guest feels exactly the same.

Oh great.  I see next week Snoory is having another one of his extreme suckfests with another Secret Door show.  I'm glad he warned me.  I'll be sure to tune out.

Morgus

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 30, 2015, 01:54:51 AM
Oh great.  I see next week Snoory is having another one of his extreme suckfests with another Secret Door show.  I'm glad he warned me.  I'll be sure to tune out.
Yep thats on Noory's birthday next week - he will be 65 years old.
Many retire at that age - hint, hint, hint to Noory...

Morgus

Annie from Alabama is claiming she was supposed to inherit 3 million dollars from her aunt, but the money disappeared?

Nick el Ass

Annie had millions, and wasn't she paranoid people were out to get her when she started out?

Morgus

I bet Noory will cut out early tonight since he has to go that Contact in the Desert event early in the morning...

Nick el Ass

Bill the AAA is due for a call. I haven't heard him since he called out the 23 year old psychic for being wrong.

Boy, Annie was left 3 million dollars and never got it.  Annie's lawyer died. She really needs the money so she can get some new teeth and quit her job at Wal-mart.

That was bad.  I'm ashamed of myself.

Paradox

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 30, 2015, 02:00:42 AM
Boy, Annie was left 3 million dollars and never got it.  Annie's lawyer died. She really needs it so she can get some new teeth and quit her job at Wal-mart.

Do you get the feeling that she is not comprehending everything that went on in regards to her inheritance?  I sure do.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 30, 2015, 02:00:42 AM
Boy, Annie was left 3 million dollars and never got it.  Annie's lawyer died. She really needs it so she can get some new teeth and quit her job at Wal-mart.

Her and George will one day have a shotgun wedding.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Paradox on May 30, 2015, 02:02:24 AM
Do you get the feeling that she is not comprehending everything that went on in regards to her inheritance?  I sure do.

Sadly she may not know what is going on period, and Dave and Tommy exploit her. I seem to recall her claiming to be an assassin at some point, and it went downhill from there... but she has her better days.

Quote from: Paradox on May 30, 2015, 02:02:24 AM

Yeah, I really feel sorry for her.  It must be lonely living in that shack in Wooley Swamp.

Nick el Ass

Cut off for a infomercial on alternative health.

SnapT

C2C's listenership has dropped so low that they can't even attract SKYPE calls anymore?  Wow.  Skype is like the easiest way to call them.

Morgus

Maybe Annie from Alabama didn't realize her aunt left her 3million in confederate dollars?

The nerve of them playing Cusco, it's sickening really.  Stick to your 50s ballads Norrie you creep.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: SnapT on May 30, 2015, 02:12:38 AM
C2C's listenership has dropped so low that they can't even attract SKYPE calls anymore?  Wow.  Skype is like the easiest way to call them.

I always wondered why they advertised Skype, but never used it. The C2C Twitter and Facebook is full of people who hate the show too... and I'd be embarrassed if I was Dave.

Paradox

Quote from: SnapT on May 30, 2015, 02:12:38 AM
I think dave keeps breaking it when he tries to use it.

Morgus

Noory heard Art Bell will have skype lines available for callers, so he is trying to push his own Skype line tonight?