• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

michio

Quote from: Paradox on May 29, 2015, 07:09:28 AM
I've been semi-following Dr.Carmen Boulter for several years now.  I like her.  I enjoyed her documentary series The Pyramid Code  a great deal. Don't sneeze at psychic visions, even Tesla had them at times.

Tesla is a hell of a band.  Proud to say I saw them live. More cowbell is optional.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2zwBRa0YhA

Nick el Ass

Noory sucks sooooo bad, and I'm tapping out.

trostol

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 29, 2015, 11:50:08 PM
Noory sucks sooooo bad, and I'm tapping out.

indeed..i think he had a few drinks tonight before coming on and is getting prepared to go woo LMH

Nick el Ass

Quote from: trostol on May 29, 2015, 11:57:58 PM
indeed..i think he had a few drinks tonight before coming on and is getting prepared to go woo LMH

Linda isn't even on tonight which is why I'm done. I enjoy hearing her deflect his come ons/cheesy music, and you can literally hear his heart breaking when it happens.

zeebo

Friggin davebots at c2c playing "Some Velvet Morning" on the nite Art announces the July 4th marketing roll-out.  Most uncool.

Dateline

He's lost the touch, but there is always the ole Feeter. 8)

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on May 29, 2015, 11:57:58 PM

The slightly too-tight Elvis costume is packed, ready for that special karaoke moment where he'll serenade her.   (She unfortunately will be distracted by breaking missing cow news.)

pyewacket

I'm getting ready to bail on the show, too. Is this new behaviour for Dave? He plugged Falkie's video, and when the guest said that Dave pronounced a word better than he did- Dave said something like for once or for a change. Possibly a self deprecating joke by Dave? When the guest made reference to the owner of the haunted house as VP to Hoover- Dave had to ask if it was Herbert Hoover. Then he played Cusco. Same stilted, uninteresting interview style. He did talk to Connie, Zeebo. He's gathering his minions to make it look like they're all a team or maybe give him more elevated status as the boss of them all. The guest needs to raise a substantial amount of money - I don't remember what Dave said other than to suggest a go fund me page.

I've heard enough for tonight! Sweet dreams, y'all!  :) 

zeebo

Quote from: pyewacket on May 30, 2015, 12:27:03 AM
...The guest needs to raise a substantial amount of money - I don't remember what Dave said other than to suggest a go fund me page. ...

Dave already said earlier he's going to do a fund-raiser for Peter Davenport "one of these days".

Nick el Ass

Quote from: pyewacket on May 30, 2015, 12:27:03 AM
I'm getting ready to bail on the show, too. Is this new behaviour for Dave? He plugged Falkie's video, and when the guest said that Dave pronounced a word better than he did- Dave said something like for once or for a change. Possibly a self deprecating joke by Dave? When the guest made reference to the owner of the haunted house as VP to Hoover- Dave had to ask if it was Herbert Hoover. Then he played Cusco. Same stilted, uninteresting interview style. He did talk to Connie, Zeebo. He's gathering his minions to make it look like they're all a team or maybe give him more elevated status as the boss of them all. The guest needs to raise a substantial amount of money - I don't remember what Dave said other than to suggest a go fund me page.

I've heard enough for tonight! Sweet dreams, y'all!  :)

Dave will use them all as human shields, and they will be the first to go... and then the show will collapse. a host should never try to raise money for a guest via live fundraising, or whatever he called it. I'm willing to bet Dave will take a cut of any funds though.

pyewacket

Quote from: zeebo on May 30, 2015, 12:30:15 AM
Dave already said earlier he's going to do a fund-raiser for Peter Davenport "one of these days".

You're right! I remember chuckling at that- "one of these days".   ;)

Grandma

Quote from: zeebo on May 30, 2015, 12:08:40 AM
Friggin davebots at c2c playing "Some Velvet Morning" on the nite Art announces the July 4th marketing roll-out.  Most uncool.
So, are you just now getting it? For the last month or so, they've been going hot and heavy on music that is so closely linked to Art. They have been playing 3 Cusco songs on every show George is on. If you make a list of the songs that you instantly associate with Art, they have been played at least twice in the last month. It's kind of like a dog pissing on everything to mark its territory. And before this 'piss on Art's music' theme, who knows what type of songs were being foisted upon long-suffering listeners? Was anyone paying attention?

Morgus

Quote from: pyewacket on May 30, 2015, 12:39:27 AM
After 12 years already?  8)

Paradox

Quote from: pyewacket on May 29, 2015, 07:59:48 AM
Sometimes I think Coast is the hallucination.  ;)
Sounds about right to me.  Here's lookin' at ya!  **clink bottles**

Nick el Ass

Quote from: pyewacket on May 30, 2015, 12:39:27 AM

Dave's days are numbered.

Grandma

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 29, 2015, 08:21:37 AM
Guest complimented Noory on his singing last night.

Yeah, I heard that. Did you puke? Me, too.

zeebo

Quote from: Grandma on May 30, 2015, 12:42:10 AM
So, are you just now getting it? For the last month or so, they've been going hot and heavy on music that is so closely linked to Art. ...

Yep they did the same routine last time they were miffed at Art for doing his own show.  It's sad really, that they'd be so childish about it.  So glad a grown-up is gonna be back on-air soon.

onan

It's sad, really, Dave has had a decade to make c2c his show. And now, he is still copying Art, even to spite Art. Dave continues to be a man with little talent and even less integrity.

pyewacket

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 30, 2015, 12:37:44 AM
Dave will use them all as human shields, and they will be the first to go... and then the show will collapse. a host should never try to raise money for a guest via live fundraising, or whatever he called it. I'm willing to bet Dave will take a cut of any funds though.

Sad but there's probably a grain of truth in that, Nick. The fill ins will be the first to go.

The whole show seems like one long commercial and that's not counting the paying advertisers.

I thought Dave kinda used the money situation as an opportunity to look like Mr. Nice Guy, yet again. He should know better- didn't he just have economists on saying how bad the economy is doing? Who has that kind of spare cash?  ;)

I'm sick and tired of Snoory's fake bravado when it comes to the paranormal especially hauntings.  He is soooo not interested in the subject.  He only puts these guests on to humor long-time Coast fans.

That was a good story about the Satanists who called on Jennifer and her friends to get rid of the demons that they called up.  What morons.  I hope they are still plagued by the demons.

Heather Wade

Quote from: onan on May 30, 2015, 12:51:14 AM
It's sad, really, Dave has had a decade to make c2c his show. And now, he is still copying Art, even to spite Art. Dave continues to be a man with little talent and even less integrity.

And worse, he does it for all to hear.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: pyewacket on May 30, 2015, 12:53:23 AM
Sad but there's probably a grain of truth in that, Nick. The fill ins will be the first to go.

The whole show seems like one long commercial and that's not counting the paying advertisers.

I thought Dave kinda used the money situation as an opportunity to look like Mr. Nice Guy, yet again. He should know better- didn't he just have economists on saying how bad the economy is doing? Who has that kind of spare cash?  ;)

They did that horrible holiday cd claim the proceeds would go to a good cause, and as it got closer to Christmas it became only a portion. The rest went to proDOUCHEr Tommy.

I think the guests that are on now would be great guests on Art's show. They have potential with the right host.  I bet they have some good evps.  If Barbara from GIS doesn't come back on with Brendan, these people might be a suitable replacement.

Nick el Ass

It couldn't have been said any better.

UFQuack

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 30, 2015, 12:55:18 AM
I'm sick and tired of Snoory's fake bravado when it comes to the paranormal especially hauntings.  He is soooo not interested in the subject.  He only puts these guests on to humor long-time Coast fans.

Some times even after knowing how he's not interested he then has the nerve to climb up on his high horse and dole out advice as if he's the authoritative guest dedicated to the subject. Worker in the Light, Late Night Snacks, alien abduckshen, big feet, is there anything the man doesn't know about?

When Jorch is not making late night snacks, he's working on his abs, his alien abs...short for abductions.

Grandma

Copying Art? He's not bright enough to even think of trying to do that, IMO. I may be wrong, but I think he is imitating Larry King. I rarely watched King, but I think I recall that he read his questions from a stack of index cards. It was very annoying when he didn't follow up on a guest's statement, but went on to the next card. Like Noory, King had a standard group of questions that he asked every guest.

michio

Quote from: zeebo on May 30, 2015, 12:08:40 AM

sNoory's been playing a disproportionate number of Cusco tunes when he's busy wrecking C2C. Sometimes up to three songs a night. He's been doing this for weeks.

Guy From V

I have a Cornelius feeling again tonight.