• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Instead of interviewing a three-headed person, Jorch should just try pulling his own head out of his ass, and interviewing a guest. That would be novelty enough.

Dateline

This is not an April Fools, although I thought it was when I came across it.  There is chatter on the net that there was a women who was very much in love with Norry, but he kicked her to the curb.  She was an attractive person.  This happened several years ago, before I was on the forums.  I know there are some established posters here.  I had never heard this before.  Normally I hear freaky stories, but this seemed to have some teef to it.

Nick el Ass

This sort of nonsense shows just how dumb Dave really is when he is amused by things like firing Linda Moulton Howe from something she doesn't even get paid for most likely because she has ignored his advances. I also must say that find it interesting that they have put on the site that this 3 headed being is from Indianapolis, Indiana which is where I currently reside in my palatial estate.

I hope that someone walks into the studio to tell him he is fired, and when he laughs thinking it is a big joke they serve him a pink slip on a silver platter along with some flaming hot pizza rolls. GNS.

Quote from: Dateline on April 01, 2015, 09:14:32 PM
This is not an April Fools, although I thought it was when I came across it.  There is chatter on the net that there was a women who was very much in love with Norry, but he kicked her to the curb.  She was an attractive person.  This happened several years ago, before I was on the forums.  I know there are some established posters here.  I had never heard this before.  Normally I hear freaky stories, but this seemed to have some teef to it.

Yeah, Ten-Ton Tommy gave Jorch an ultimatum, it was either him or her. Since Ten-Ton Tommy keeps Jorch's cue cards in order for him, Jorch had to jettison the woman.

Quote from: Morgus on April 01, 2015, 04:01:20 PM
Its confirmed on the c2cam website now for tonight's April Fools day show:
In the first hour, George interviews the world's only living three-headed human.  :o

They've just updated the website.

They are now promising all callers must have at least 3 teeth

zeebo

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 01, 2015, 10:28:41 PM
They've just updated the website.

They are now promising all callers must have at least 3 teeth

Or one-tooth-per-head if ya got three heads.

Hopefully this goes better than Ian's horse interview.

AvDaBr

Ha.  The first guest was talking with George about the drought out west, specifically California.  He closed by expressing the hope that the situation would reverse, but also stating his belief there would be perilous times ahead.  George, ever attentive, replied "Let's hope so."

What I want to know is what sort of genitalia does this creature have? 

I can't listen to this crap. I'll check out the show at the top of the hour.

I'll stick with the Thing With Two Heads and The Incredible Two-Headed Transplant.

The worst part about this is that it's probably Noory's most engaged interview in months.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: bateman on April 01, 2015, 10:10:07 PM
Nice to see Cheri Oteri keeping busy.

I feel sorry for the poor bastards that had their heads photoshopped onto pics of Tommy's dick.

/Penis neck.

goldendeal

Tonight my friends, is an all-time low for Jorch and Coast to Coast.  Jorch is making a mockery of the show and its fans. He and all those responsible for booking this guest should be fired immediately. Jorch should be thrown out on his ass before the show is even finished. It is clear he does not respect the show or its listeners.

Dateline

I'm embarrassed.  For all of the conjoined twins out there he is treating them like a freak show.  If it is an April Fools, he should be not fooled with a pink slip in the morning.

Immy

I wonder if Jorch seriously thinks he's fooling people. What a juvenile level of imagination.

zeebo

It's like the show just fell through the bottom floor of a mile deep mineshaft, down through the earth and out into space.

AvDaBr

Thankfully George's idea of including a dog as well was shot down.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Immy on April 01, 2015, 11:32:37 PM
I wonder if Jorch seriously thinks he's fooling people. What a juvenile level of imagination.

"Juvenile level" would be a step up for Dave.

Woohoo first caller for the three headed person is bounty hunter Anna from Alabama.

Bellathor

This is a whole new level of bad. 

A level of bad that only Jorch can achieve.

AvDaBr

Anna from Alabama inquires about a Monsanto link.  :D

People calling this hour are likely former subscribers of the Weekly World News.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Immy on April 01, 2015, 11:32:37 PM

I think he is a dumbass, and Tommy and Lisa are fooling him into thinking he is good so they can keep picking up a paycheck.

goldendeal

Jorch just wants to know if their cock also has 3 heads ???

Dateline

Norry has three heads, a bald head, a forehead and a dead head.  He can relate.

The second caller sounded like UFO Phil doing a foreign accent.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: goldendeal on April 01, 2015, 11:45:55 PM
Jorch just wants to know if their cock also has 3 heads ???

I haven't heard the show in a while, but tuned in to hear Dave claim he was not willing to ask his stupid sexual questions. This is a all time low for C2C Am. After tonight the show is dead... and I will never listen again under any circumstances even for Knapp. The repeated guests, callers, and altogether shitty shows is overwhelming. I hope Knapp leaves this show.

goldendeal

Cut the crap Jorch, ask the masturbation question...who does, who doesn't, and who is lying about it... :o

michio

Georgie called the trio a human being, singular. The prejudiced and insensitive turd.  They are three separate and unique entities. They are individuals. Hasn't "newsman" sNoory studied news stories where conjoined twins were married and lived relatively normal lives? Of course he hasn't and it shows. Those three should walk out of that studio in unison and protest to send a strong and pointed message to the planet.