• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

zeebo

Noory:  "Do you find, up in Canada, that people seem to be whacked out these days?  They're tense!"

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on March 21, 2015, 12:51:27 AM
=================================================
i am stll with you.
Trying to keep away from the dead minds that fill this forum with bumpf.
I'm trying to find some older and rarer ms.scans connected to mr.lovecraft's 'Al Azif'.
Not the various pastiches so favoured by pop kkulture concurrently.
Hopeing to keep away from the up-comeing annual Necronomicon in the(shudder!)'church'of providence,rhode island that has hosted this allegedly 'goth'(shudder!)convention in the past.
I think that the little-appreciated medium-istic/lucid-dreaming facility/gift/talent that seems to have been used by mr.lovecraft was linked,strangeley,to pre-Abrihamic middle eastern societies like the hittittes,chaldaeans,persians,sumerians,et.al.
Waay before Abraham,etc.
When 'Murrkka'-s monkey minds use the 'bible'to point to the newest bug-bear of post-abraham-ist theology as raisonne de ete of massive interference in the post-ottoman? era...
Any doubt why bible-babble shouts down logic,reason,science...
Norry's position vis the arab world must be difficult to maintain,due to his aknowleged arab roots.
I actually pity his little dance of pseudo-neutrality with the stewardess' interesting roman-a-clef.
She sounds like an hottie,too bad she's useing an pseudonym and presumeably married.
"B_B"
PS:Soon,The 'Noory-geddon'/Noory-calypse.
PPS:Quoth 'Hal'Holbrooke?:"Roumours of my...greatly exaggerated"....

You know, when you identify yourself as the zodiac killer in previous posts as well as allude to it here and keep talking of the Noory-calypse, that's going a little beyond the pale.  Please clarify because I think your statements could be interpreted the wrong way and may attract more attention than you would like.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: coaster on March 21, 2015, 12:13:26 AM
I switched from my local police scanner to coast. George was sharing his vast knowledge of Jack Kerouac directly from Wikipedia. Then he told the guest that he "really liked portals". I couldn't even figure out what the show was about before I turned it off.

Someone should put out a APB for Noory's brain, but I think it has already fallen into a portal... and is lost to the ages. I'm still not listening to the suck.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Morgus on March 21, 2015, 12:27:35 AM
Ugh, longtime regular annoying caller Bill the atheist amateur astronomer just called in again always explaining his use of 'mind' instead of 'soul'
Somehow if Bill uses the word 'soul' he is afraid there must be a god? ;)

Busy night for Bill. I heard him really get into it with Clyde Lewis about the CERN LHC.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on March 21, 2015, 12:51:27 AM
=================================================
i am stll with you.
Trying to keep away from the dead minds that fill this forum with bumpf.
I'm trying to find some older and rarer ms.scans connected to mr.lovecraft's 'Al Azif'.
Not the various pastiches so favoured by pop kkulture concurrently.
Hopeing to keep away from the up-comeing annual Necronomicon in the(shudder!)'church'of providence,rhode island that has hosted this allegedly 'goth'(shudder!)convention in the past.
I think that the little-appreciated medium-istic/lucid-dreaming facility/gift/talent that seems to have been used by mr.lovecraft was linked,strangeley,to pre-Abrihamic middle eastern societies like the hittittes,chaldaeans,persians,sumerians,et.al.
Waay before Abraham,etc.
When 'Murrkka'-s monkey minds use the 'bible'to point to the newest bug-bear of post-abraham-ist theology as raisonne de ete of massive interference in the post-ottoman? era...
Any doubt why bible-babble shouts down logic,reason,science...
Norry's position vis the arab world must be difficult to maintain,due to his aknowleged arab roots.
I actually pity his little dance of pseudo-neutrality with the stewardess' interesting roman-a-clef.
She sounds like an hottie,too bad she's useing an pseudonym and presumeably married.
"B_B"
PS:Soon,The 'Noory-geddon'/Noory-calypse.
PPS:Quoth 'Hal'Holbrooke?:"Roumours of my...greatly exaggerated"....

Gassy Man

Did George just call it the "Coast to Coast dead person show" in reference to honoring former guests who've passed away?

SnapT

On George Noory's COAST TO COAST AM, dead men tell many tales.

Enough tales for him to skip out early on a Friday instead of being there for his lonely listeners.

ACE of CLUBS

George is shitting himself with Art's pending arrival.  He seems genuinely distracted all the time now.  Lots of speech errors, and a real dis-connect with the subject and guests.

'Help stamp out Suckage' ........ get some sleep!

BattyBrooke

So George said he lives in a house that a dog was killed in. He said a neighborhood dog wanted to kill the dog that lived in the house for a long time and finally broke through the window and killed the dog in its own house.

BattyBrooke

Also, lastnight, he said he and Tommy have a take down plan if there is ever a terrorist on their flight.

Just keeping you all up to date.

aldousburbank

Quote from: BattyBrooke on March 21, 2015, 01:49:25 AM
So George said he lives in a house that a dog was killed in. He said a neighborhood dog wanted to kill the dog that lived in the house for a long time and finally broke through the window and killed the dog in its own house.
WTF?

coaster

Quote from: BattyBrooke on March 21, 2015, 01:51:20 AM
Also, lastnight, he said he and Tommy have a take down plan if there is ever a terrorist on their flight.

Tommy sits on them while Noory bores them to death? Actually not a bad idea.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Gassy Man on March 21, 2015, 01:30:29 AM
Did George just call it the "Coast to Coast dead person show" in reference to honoring former guests who've passed away?

He has done that in the past. I think when they did a year end show with all the guest that had passed away... and now I'm beginning to think Dave and Tommy killed them for that purpose. Sick bastards.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: coaster on March 21, 2015, 01:57:37 AM
Tommy sits on them while Noory bores them to death? Actually not a bad idea.

He simply asks them really stupid questions like  Dave: "Hey, Mr. Terrorist how do you like the gig so far?" and they are ready to off themselves.

aldousburbank

This just in: Noory is such an incompetent asshat that it's entertaining.
End news flash.

Quote from: BattyBrooke on March 21, 2015, 01:49:25 AM

Another creepy personal story that doesn't quite ring true. 

This is what George dreams up on the way to work, and can't wait to share.

George gets Tommy to carry a roll of duct tape on long flights.  If they ever see a terrorist approaching the cockpit, George will grab the duct tape and, with his P90X body, run circles around the terrorist wrapping him up.  Meanwhile Tommy will ask the flight attendant for an anvil to drop on the terrorist's head.

Morgus

Here comes Noory's so-called "tribute" now for some passed away former c2c guest.
But all he ever does his have his staff replay some part of an old taped interview from years ago while he skips out of the studio early...

wr250

noory also mumbled something about the infamous hawaiian studio being ready. then whined about all the commitments he has before he can ge there

michio

Quote from: Morgus on March 21, 2015, 12:27:35 AM
Ugh, longtime regular annoying caller Bill the atheist amateur astronomer just called in again always explaining his use of 'mind' instead of 'soul'
Somehow if Bill uses the word 'soul' he is afraid there must be a god? ;)

Some of these characters are career callers as they seem to call into different radio shows on a regular basis. I believe Bill AAA is one of them who probably spends his free hours calling into radio programs to enhance his online dating profile so he can pick up hot chicks. What a life?

Bill also recently became an 'Interstellar' SPOILER SPILLER for those of us who haven't seen the film. Thanks for nothing, Bill, you pestiferous bowel movement.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: wr250 on March 21, 2015, 04:21:18 AM
noory also mumbled something about the infamous hawaiian studio being ready. then whined about all the commitments he has before he can ge there

oooooo! details details!

nextgen.fm

Quote from: michio on March 21, 2015, 05:09:07 AM
Some of these characters are career callers as they seem to call into different radio shows on a regular basis. I believe Bill AAA is one of them who probably spends his free hours calling into radio programs to enhance his online dating profile so he can pick up hot chicks. What a life?

Bill also recently became an 'Interstellar' SPOILER SPILLER for those of us who haven't seen the film. Thanks for nothing, Bill, you pestiferous bowel movement.

well that sucks

karios8

How fitting.  I turned the show on for the first time in months and 5 minutes into listening, Dave mentions he is skipping out early doing a tribute for a recently deceased coast guest. At that moment I realized I needed to pay tribute to the long dead Coast to Coast AM by shutting the radio off.

Quote from: michio on March 21, 2015, 05:09:07 AM
.. Bill also recently became an 'Interstellar' SPOILER SPILLER for those of us who haven't seen the film...

Another reason to not listen to the show.

I've heard hosts of other shows warn callers not be reveal spoilers.  They have a delay they could have used.  George simply does not care about anything other than George.

nextgen.fm

usually you can just mention that your condolence and just proceed with the show?

why do you have to replay?

albrecht

Another interesting analysis of Norry's language problem. I've noticed recently that Norry now pronounces "Eclipse" with a heavy emphasis on the "E." A regionalism perhaps (like here in Texas people often pronounce "Jew-lie" for "July" or "IN-surance" where other people say "in-SUR-ance?" But I don't recall him saying it that way before the recent guest, from Texas, talking about blood moon eclipses.
ps: RCH back on. I guess Norry scared that Art might take him back? Or his crazy house "move" got taken care of, finally.
-GNS

Well I wanted to say this last night but was to tired so Ill post now. There is no need for me to spend the next 4 months re-reading the whole thread, it took just 4 hours of air time last night to completely illustrate the point of it, which is:

GEORGE NOORY SUCKS!!1

Like, literally every reason i've ever read here why, re-manifested in that show last night.
Bloody shit, why did I do this to myself :-[ I'm so glad to get 8 hours of Knapp, it'll at least fix half the damage from the 8 of Driveling Dave.

I'm going back to being Noory free, just say NO people

[attachimg=1]

PathoJen

Quote from: albrecht on March 21, 2015, 11:37:32 AM
Another interesting analysis of Norry's language problem. I've noticed recently that Norry now pronounces "Eclipse" with a heavy emphasis on the "E." A regionalism perhaps (like here in Texas people often pronounce "Jew-lie" for "July" or "IN-surance" where other people say "in-SUR-ance?" But I don't recall him saying it that way before the recent guest, from Texas, talking about blood moon eclipses.
ps: RCH back on. I guess Norry scared that Art might take him back? Or his crazy house "move" got taken care of, finally.
-GNS

I noticed he had a pronounced Bronx accident while talking to John Gotti's son the other night.

PathoJen

I hate the way he says "Open" with an "M" in it. "OMPEN Lines"