• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 20, 2015, 06:25:35 PM
I hadn't been aware of that particular point until yesterday, but if you consider based on the black box recordings of UA flight 93 that there were probably two hijackers in the cockpit, the others roving around, and all the passengers and crew huddled at the rear of the plane closer to where all the fuel is, it makes some sense.  The hijackers effects may have been spared total consumption by fire or may have been blown free through then windscreen as the cockpit became crushed.  I think the main point is that they were at a different location in the plane.
The lack of other passports isn't as sinister as it may seem.  The hijacked planes were all domestic flights and in 2001 only foreign passengers would be likely to carry passports. So I wouldn't expect to find many passports.  The flights were all rather sparsely filled; only 260 people in 4 planes. Out of curiosity, I surveyed the passenger lists and noted only two or three non-US home towns total; except for the killers of course.  So this is another red herring like all the conspiracy "evidence".

albrecht

Quote from: VtaGeezer on March 20, 2015, 07:12:22 PM
The lack of other passports isn't as sinister as it may seem.  The hijacked planes were all domestic flights and in 2001 only foreign passengers would be likely to carry passports. So I wouldn't expect to find many passports.  The flights were all rather sparsely filled; only 260 people in 4 planes. Out of curiosity, I surveyed the passenger lists and noted only two or three non-US home towns total; except for the killers of course.  So this is another red herring like all the conspiracy "evidence".
\
A good point until recently there wasn't much of a reason to have a passport for many Americans. Now days, maybe depending where you live, there is more reason to have one as travel to Canada/Mexico now requires it. And with increased foreign travel now far past 911 for certain jobs, immigrants, etc.

I wonder if any "researcher" or even official report mentioned how many driver's licenses, "green" cards, or other forms of ID were found from people on the flight(s)? That would put this part of the "theory" to rest.
-GNS

zeebo

Best part about tonite's show?  It will mark the 24-hr. countdown to Knapp weekend.   ;D

NoMoreNoory

At least two reasons why tonight will suck.
Mark Leslie is an "advocate for books", a meaningless concept for Joorch.
Leslie will discuss "eerie, frightening and spooky events much like episodes of The Twilight Zone". And we all know where that's headed......

zeebo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 20, 2015, 10:31:13 PM
At least two reasons why tonight will suck.
Mark Leslie is an "advocate for books", a meaningless concept for Joorch....

C'mon, Noory's some kind of book genius .. He recently asked an author "So ... how do you like writing?"

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: zeebo on March 20, 2015, 10:35:16 PM
C'mon, Noory's some kind of book genius .. He recently asked an author "So ... how do you like writing?"

Ha! He did also pronounce author as 'asser' the other night.

NoMoreNoory

In an idle moment, I find myself watching Noory's amateurish new trailer for Bee On Bleef with his funky new neon set......

[attachimg=1]

And the reality......

[attachimg=2]

BattyBrooke

David Paulides is scheduled for Sunday. Yay.

zeebo

Hoagie's back as "science advisor" again.  Guess things have been patched up.

NoMoreNoory

Morgus Alert!
Joorch is using the death of an erstwhile C2C guest to curtail Open Lines and duck out early while they play a 'tribute' to whoever it is, which will mean bunging on an old interview while Joorch heads for an early turkey sammidge.

nextgen.fm

awww hell

i guess i'll tune in

i'll be brave and take one for the team!

HK-50

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 20, 2015, 10:47:24 PM
In an idle moment, I find myself watching Noory's amateurish new trailer for Bee On Bleef with his funky new neon set......
[attachimg=1]

God that hair...

He can't honestly believe that's fooling anyone.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: zeebo on March 20, 2015, 11:11:41 PM
Hoagie's back as "science advisor" again.  Guess things have been patched up.

And will be on as a guest next Friday, says Joorch.

zeebo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 20, 2015, 11:13:57 PM
Morgus Alert!
Joorch is using the death of an erstwhile C2C guest to curtail Open Lines and duck out early while they play a 'tribute' to whoever it is, which will mean bunging on an old interview while Joorch heads for an early turkey sammidge.

So true.  Morgus, please advise.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: zeebo on March 20, 2015, 11:28:30 PM
So true.  Morgus, please advise.

no open lines/!

he has barely taken any calls this week!

NoMoreNoory

So we've clearly established that Leslie is Canadian-based.

Joorch: "Let's look at one or two of your books. Haunted Hamilton. Where is that?"

Yes. It may come as a shock but, astonishingly, it turns out to be Hamilton. Who'dathunkit?

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 20, 2015, 11:13:57 PM
... Joorch is using the death of an erstwhile C2C guest to curtail Open Lines and duck out early while they play a 'tribute' to whoever it is, which will mean bunging on an old interview while Joorch heads for an early turkey sammidge.

It's actually worse than that.  It's not one interview, it's random segments from various old interviews with that guest

coaster

I switched from my local police scanner to coast. George was sharing his vast knowledge of Jack Kerouac directly from Wikipedia. Then he told the guest that he "really liked portals". I couldn't even figure out what the show was about before I turned it off.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 20, 2015, 10:47:24 PM

[attachimg=1]

And the reality......

[attachimg=2]

Who are those guys in the background?  The puppet operators?

Quote from: zeebo on March 20, 2015, 10:35:16 PM

He's a regular bookodude.

HK-50

Quote from: coaster on March 21, 2015, 12:13:26 AMThen he told the guest that he "really liked portals".

It sounds as if the Carnivora isn't working for Dave; he appears to be slipping further down the rabbit hole.

Gassy Man

Great -- that jackass Bill, the amateur astronomer, just gave a major spoiler for Interstellar.

Well the night's not a total loss.  Bill the AAA just phoned in and gave his Interstellar inspired theory of ghosts.

Morgus

Ugh, longtime regular annoying caller Bill the atheist amateur astronomer just called in again always explaining his use of 'mind' instead of 'soul'
Somehow if Bill uses the word 'soul' he is afraid there must be a god? ;)

"we will take your final phone calls before we head into open lines" did George really say that? This show so far has pretty much every classic nooryism and event. The dumb questions, his random creepy stories and Bill the A.A.A. Where's the humanity?

zeebo

Quote from: coaster on March 21, 2015, 12:13:26 AM
I switched from my local police scanner to coast. George was sharing his vast knowledge of Jack Kerouac directly from Wikipedia. Then he told the guest that he "really liked portals". I couldn't even figure out what the show was about before I turned it off.

lol .. this totally sums up everything that sucks about His Suckitude.

pate

"Real Emu Oil"?!?

tHe gig is up, gents, he's onto us with his fake emu oil!

Quote from: Borris_the_Spider on March 21, 2015, 12:35:28 AM
"we will take your final phone calls before we head into open lines" did George really say that? This show so far has pretty much every classic nooryism and event. The dumb questions, his random creepy stories and Bill the A.A.A. Where's the humanity?

George tries to touch on a little bit of everything each night, for thuh new lissners..

pate

Quote from: CJJames on March 20, 2015, 02:28:18 AM
It took her over three hours but finally she said the words, "nano thermite", "false flag", and "inside job". Oh, and ten of the hijackers are still alive. So wonderful that she is offering an autographed version of her "novel".
=================================================
i am stll with you.
Trying to keep away from the dead minds that fill this forum with bumpf.
I'm trying to find some older and rarer ms.scans connected to mr.lovecraft's 'Al Azif'.
Not the various pastiches so favoured by pop kkulture concurrently.
Hopeing to keep away from the up-comeing annual Necronomicon in the(shudder!)'church'of providence,rhode island that has hosted this allegedly 'goth'(shudder!)convention in the past.
I think that the little-appreciated medium-istic/lucid-dreaming facility/gift/talent that seems to have been used by mr.lovecraft was linked,strangeley,to pre-Abrihamic middle eastern societies like the hittittes,chaldaeans,persians,sumerians,et.al.
Waay before Abraham,etc.
When 'Murrkka'-s monkey minds use the 'bible'to point to the newest bug-bear of post-abraham-ist theology as raisonne de ete of massive interference in the post-ottoman? era...
Any doubt why bible-babble shouts down logic,reason,science...
Norry's position vis the arab world must be difficult to maintain,due to his aknowleged arab roots.
I actually pity his little dance of pseudo-neutrality with the stewardess' interesting roman-a-clef.
She sounds like an hottie,too bad she's useing an pseudonym and presumeably married.
"B_B"
PS:Soon,The 'Noory-geddon'/Noory-calypse.
PPS:Quoth 'Hal'Holbrooke?:"Roumours of my...greatly exaggerated"....